Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Christina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Christina on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7022

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Christina (Pin 7022)

Christina

Photos of Christina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Christina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Christina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
82 comments

Hi guys my name is Christina, I'm an adventurous, talkative young lady in my 20s and love getting turned on. I have honey blonde hair and chestnut brown eyes, with size 34E boobs, all natural, I am also curvaceous. I like wearing high heel shoes, stockings and I usually wear thongs. I love sucking cock a whole lot. I like it when a man knows what he wants and goes after it. My pin number is 7022. I cant wait to talk with you, so I can satisfy all of your senses. Call me on and enter PIN 7022 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Christina on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7022

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Christina

1 week ago

How would you feel about impregnation phone sex xxx James

1 week ago

Nice meaty looking cunt

2 weeks ago

Hey, Warren darling. Glad you enjoyed our session. Call me again babe. Can’t wait to talk again💋😘

2 weeks ago

Hi Ricky, glad you enjoyed it hun. Glad I made you cum! Come back for some more saucy hot fun this weekend if you’re around😘💋

2 weeks ago

Thanks Christina i enjoyed it warren xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi babes. This is 'Ricky'! We spoke on Friday and had a great time. Hope we can catch up again xx

2 weeks ago

Call me guys don't be shy :)

2 weeks ago

Thanks Christina i really enjoyed it xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Mikey, I am back this week call me darling Xxx

1 month ago

Gonna call and chat about your pleasures x mikey

1 month ago

Ciao bella guys, I’m back this weekend! Call me💋

1 month ago

Hi Tom, the pleasure is all mine call me again if you catch me next online😘

1 month ago

Thank you, Christina, for a lovely (normal) chat. I enjoyed meeting such a charming lady. I wish you happiness until we meet again, Tom x

2 months ago

You’re the baddest girl on here! Glad to catch you again darling. Steve

2 months ago

I can’t wait to come in your mouth again sexy lady! T

2 months ago

Christina you’re one of a kind you’re a doll! Mick X

2 months ago

Thanks for calling me back Tony so nice to have a regular nice guy calling. Christina ☺️

2 months ago

I’m in love with your posh accent Honey Bunny xxxxxx

2 months ago

I can’t wait to hear you finger yourself again babes. James 😘

2 months ago

I loved our chat tonight Christina xxxx Sam

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)