Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Louisa
    Jeff lovely to speak to you again... Talk soon i hope.😘💖x
  • 16 hours ago about Olivia
    I hope you come on this evening olivia
  • 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    You look after yourself Paul Xxx Xxx
  • 16 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Hi Alex thanks for your lovely message bless you glad you a lovely weekend yes I've at last had my hair cut today feels so much better not going to any pubs rather sit in my garden and relax you have a lovely week and take care love and hugs Kelsey X
  • 16 hours ago about Nicola
    Andy, l hope you're saving that spunk for my cup Manchester girls club night out ?? Xxxxxxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Clare. Just dial
0909 860 9614 & enter pin 1361
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

327 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

19 hours ago

I love PIC 5 with your panties pulled to the side ready for me to lick your beautiful pussy Clare. Roy.👅👅❤❤

23 hours ago

Wow Clare that was wonderful, I love licking your juicy wet pussy and then sliding my cock in your pussy and fucking you.👅👅 Roy xxx

1 day ago

G thankyou so much for our chat i thought it was great exciting and also very horny x x

1 day ago

Ooh Clare wonderful chat, my last message seems to be blank, never mind it was very stimulating, will call again soon for another scenario Thank you G 👠💋 ⛓

1 day ago

2 days ago

Sorry forgot to mention, I know at times you couldn't hear my sexy voice giving you goosebumps, but it still turned you on!! Oh yeah, you know when you wanted me to cum all over you, pic 5 did the trick!! Danny xxx

2 days ago

I most certainly know you loved it. Getting you wet and horny before and after taking a shower, just jump in bed with you and have an amazing time. You just love it. You can't help yourself with me!!

2 days ago

Hey there gorgeous! You probably had the time of your life! You horny little girl. That was soooooo amazing. Who knows how many times you came or any orgasms. I'm really glad you got excited and made sure you felt good

5 days ago

I'm happy that I pleased you and made you feel good and relaxed. Probably best time ever, just me and you!! Speak soon. From the boy from London Danny xxx Muah muah

5 days ago

I think I got both of us really horny, my sexy voice turned you on and got your pussy all wet! You loved that bell end being right in that pussy and stayed until you came all over good!

5 days ago

I think both of us were in the very horny side, and you received a big cock! My voice still turns you on and gets you wet

5 days ago

Hey sweetie, or horny!!! What a lovely time we had especially you don't come on the weekend, got you at the right place at the right time!!

5 days ago

davina im so sorry you missed me im usually about each day on a morning , cant believe i missed you x x

5 days ago

Hey there gorgeous, with all the times we've spoken, to describe you in 5 words it would be: sexy, attractive, respectful, polite and considerate. So how would you describe me in 5 words? From your London boy Danny xxx

5 days ago

Hi Clare we talked many times now and must say each time we talk it gets better your one super sexy intelligent classy lady who knows how please your callers big time you never let me down and always meet my needs in every way until the next time tak

5 days ago

Cnt believe i missed you this week Mistress, was about to call u 10am on friday but u were not online! I will have to wait two weeks, what is the best day to call you between 10 and 11 in the morning Mistress. Davina xxx

6 days ago

Danny our call was fantastic as usual you really know what to say and do , your voice is amazing always brings a smile to my face when i answer the phone and its you x

6 days ago

Hey Clare, it's Danny with the sexy voice! I know it gets you horny all the times, hope you had a great time didn't you? I'm glad you had an amazing feeling, you deserve it!! Take care Danny xxx

1 week ago

richard thankyou for a fantastic call , what an amazing tongue you have , would love to do it again x x

1 week ago

hi davina its been a while you need to ring me so i can have some fun with your toy , look forward to it xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)

Abbie

Becky
(PIN: 1753)

Becky

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)