Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 10 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Ella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ella on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ella (Pin 7092)

Ella

Photos of Ella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ella

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Ella isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
493 comments

Hi I'm Mistress Ella and I am a dominatrix that will bring you to your knees. You will worship me and want to please me, in return I will blow your load and your mind. I maybe bad but I am perfectly good at it. If you think you can handle me call me now on 7092. Call me on and enter PIN 7092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ella on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ella

20 hours ago

Would love too fuck you !

5 days ago

Wow mistress loved how he used my wife as his personal fuck toy putting her on all fours to pound her cunt then flip her over to fuck her mouth till he shot his load down her throat the slutty whore loved it x Jamie x

5 days ago

Wow mistress

2 weeks ago

Ella you tart🙄lol Tony, hope you’re well sexy? 🐭🐶🐰🐀 xxxxx. Tony

2 weeks ago

Mistress my dick is so hard waiting to tell u about my wife getting taken by 3 hung guys that rammed her in the shitter till it was gaping open x Jamie x

2 weeks ago

Thank u for the wank instructions recently, couldn't lass tho. Can't wait to be told what to do again... Alex

3 weeks ago

It can't be done mistress once I start hearing how pathetic i am for watching my slut of a wife get rammed and passed around like a dirty fuck puppet by my mates till they flood her fuck holes with spunk that I have to clean up, I shoot my load all

3 weeks ago

⭐️Why thank you! Call me again soon then! - 👑Ella 🪢⛓🔒

3 weeks ago

Ella you are the best mistress ever!!!!!!

4 weeks ago

⭐️Jamie - call me so I can punish you for disobeying me! 😉😏 👑Ella 🪢⛓🔒

4 weeks ago

⭐️Graham - cum on call me! 👑Ella ⛓🪢🔥

1 month ago

Hi mistress it’s your slave Graham here who begged for the vib lol. Sorry for not calling in a while I know I sound pathetic right now. Hope to talk soon mistress

1 month ago

Sorry mistress I couldn't hold my cum till u told me to telling u how much of a whore my slutty wife is made me shoot my load but don't worry I licked it up like a gd cuckold xxx Jamie xxx

1 month ago

Thanks so much for yesterday, you were fab! xxx

1 month ago

How’s you sexy? 🐶🐰🐀🐁 xxxxxxx? Do you know who,?

1 month ago

I’ve fucked her real good last night. She let me take her arse in the air, Jamie, x

1 month ago

⭐️*Jaimie* call me and tell me about your wife getting fucked! - ELLA 👸🏻🪢🔒

1 month ago

You are very very welcome! - Ella 💋🪢🔒

1 month ago

Fab as always, thank you! xxx

2 months ago

Made me cum in the car outside my house while my fiancée waited inside... xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Abbie
(PIN: 1873)