Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Jackie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jackie on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7097

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jackie (Pin 7097)

Jackie

Photos of Jackie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jackie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jackie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
198 comments

Hi. Hello. I’m Jackie. I’ve been looking forward to having a chat with you. I am 5ft 9” in height, I’m a dress size 12, my hair is shoulder length chestnut brown and I’ve been told I have a cute smile. Well now you know a bit about me, fancy a chat? Call me on and enter PIN 7097 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jackie on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7097

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jackie

21 hours ago

Sexy call as always, can't stress enough what a sexy voice Jackie has. I'll call back with an update! Mat xxx😘😘😈😈

5 days ago

Hey beautiful can’t wAit yo talk to you again missed u 😘

1 week ago

Wonderful , wonderful Jackie . Adore you . Derek XXX

2 weeks ago

Our time together just gets better and better , a stronger and stronger relationship . Abso!utely wonderful . Love you to bits , Jackie darling . Derek XXX

2 weeks ago

You are just so very special Jackie darling . Adore you . All my love ,Derek XXX

3 weeks ago

Come back online

3 weeks ago

Hi baby it's Simon Simon from Poole when are you on next

1 month ago

Such a sexy voice! Great talk Jackie, I will update you on the choices of outfit etc next week! Matt xxxx😘😘😘😈😈

1 month ago

You are fantastic Jackie darling . Cannot believe how lucky I have been to have found you . Love you so much .Derek XXX

1 month ago

Hi darling it its Simon from Dorset I missed the email you tonight about I saw you on the site and but as I phoned you must of signed off. I want to ask you something my darling but I hope we speak soon all my love Simon and from Poole Dorset

1 month ago

You are so lovely in all respects Jackie darling . Thank you for all the joy and happiness you bring to my life . Adore you . With my love , Derek XXX

1 month ago

Hi babe it Simon from Dorset you how I feel about you and I would like to ask you something the next time we meet

1 month ago

Sexiest voice on here! To hear Jackie describe what she is wearing whilst enjoying a secretary role play is one of lifes joys! Speak soon, Matt xxx😘😈😘😈

1 month ago

Hi . Are you available now ?

2 months ago

Hi Jackie it's Simon from Dorset I miss you babe what time are you on at the moment

2 months ago

Hi Jackie, thanks for a great call very early Tuesday morning, and yes, I went off to sleep after a very adorable session. Many thanks, will call again soon. Love Richard. xxx

2 months ago

Have known you a long time now Jackie darling and our relationship just gets better and better , so loving and wonderful . Absolutely adore you . Lots of love , Derek XXX

2 months ago

Great chat early morning Thurs . Thanks so much for that.... a perfect way to get to sleep. You are one classy (if a little bit dirty) responsive lady. Sorry about the abrupt sign off ... but I will be looking out for you on my next bumpy bus ride ..

2 months ago

Happy valentines Jackie speak soon love From a very grateful Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Hi darling it Simon from Dorset and what time are you on at the moment I miss you and I love you so much I want us to be together

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Diamond
(PIN: 1001)