Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Kinky Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 1026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kinky Katie (Pin 1026)

Kinky Katie

Photos of Kinky Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kinky Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kinky Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
197 comments

Hello there, I'm Kinky Katie and my agent number is 1026. I'm a horny housewife in my 30's from Yorkshire. I've long dark hair, big brown eyes and beautiful olive skin. My figure is curvy with a pair of 36 D tits. I've got a juicy, tasty pussy and a nice pert tight arse. I've a really high sex drive and I'd get really turned on if you play with my nipples. I've got loads of kinky secrets to share so why don't you come and tell me yours. Call me on and enter PIN 1026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 1026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kinky Katie

4 days ago

Randy Andy you were incredible! Can’t wait til next time. Thinking of you. Thanks for your message love it. Kinky Katie x xxxxxx

4 days ago

That was fun, fuck me that was fun 😜 !!!! You are on another level Katie.... Have a brilliant weekend, can't wait till next time as always, all my love your No1 Fan and Randy friend Andy xxxxxxx

6 days ago

Hi Andy always lovely to chat with you and thanks for being my no 1 I hope to be around for you soon . Take care of your fine self. Kinky Katie x xxxxx

6 days ago

Thank you for the lovely chat this morning, you a are so wonderful and sexy and funny and naughty.....love ye te bits babe, No1 Fan Andy xxxxxx

6 days ago

Hi Dan I enjoyed our chat to lovely to get to know you xxx

1 week ago

Hi Katie had a lovely time chatting to you sorry we got cut off hun xxx Dan

1 week ago

Hi Andy you’re the perfect guy laughing at my humour. I had a wicked time with you. Looking forward to next time . Love Kinky Katie x xxxxx

1 week ago

Katie, your pictures are the best, but would really like to see a new on of your TITS

1 week ago

Thanks for another amazing night, you always make me laugh....still smiling this morning sexy, gorgeous, naughty lady....loads of love your No1Fan Andy xxx

1 week ago

Hi James I would love you too. You can fill me up any time. Kinky Katie x x x

1 week ago

Katie, good to see you're available on a Saturday lunchtime - how are getting on with those pictures of your tits ?????

1 week ago

Would love to drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy load xxx James

1 week ago

End of another night shift, 6:30 in the morning. Missed amazing Katie again....thanks for the lovely message. Wish you were here to send me off asleep smiling 😊 catch you soon, Sunday I'm all yours, long as you want, hope you are around, love No

1 week ago

End of another night shift, 6:30 in the morning. Missed amazing Katie again

1 week ago

Hi Andy lovely to hear from you missing you too. Not been around much this week. Hoping to be around tonight from 7 hope to hear from you gorgeous. Kinky Katie x x x x x x

1 week ago

Hi I had to take care of something sorry I wasn’t around for you and your lass. I’m around from 7 tonight fetch her too. Kinky Katie x x x

1 week ago

Hi Mike lovely to get to know you. Can’t wait to speak again xxx

1 week ago

Hi I love a bit of Bdsm. I’m usually submissive but sometimes I like to dominate naughty boys xx

2 weeks ago

Missing you Katie, looking forward to hearing your voice again soon naughty, delicious lady. Don't forget me gorgeous I'm your No1 Fan 😊 love and kisses on all your pink bits Andy xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

You never came on she woz up for it do we just fuck and still are hi Kate his got a fucking big cock and it up my wet pussy as I'm messaging you

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tania
(PIN: 1653)

Tania

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)