Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Nicola

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Nicola on 0909 860 9614

Remember to enter PIN 7195

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Nicola (Pin 7195)

Nicola

Photos of Nicola

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Nicola

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Nicola isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
444 comments

Hello there, I am Nicola, I am 30 years old and my I.D number is 7195. I am a little chatterbox so a cock in my mouth will soon keep me quiet !! I've large tits, a big firm bottom and gorgeous long legs with a hairy cunt. I love to get naughty in the bedroom, in fact I like to get naughty any place, any where any time. Call me, Nicola 7195. Call me on and enter PIN 7195 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Nicola on 0909 860 9614 & enter PIN 7195

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Nicola

9 hours ago

The oldest cock she has had is mine and my god she took it like a right slut jon

22 hours ago

Dan , I'm very well πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜˜β€οΈ

1 day ago

Hi dan tree man miss you hope ok xxxxxxx

1 day ago

Bless you Carl, mabe get me next time β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 day ago

Please be careful when man handling red hot sausages etc Nicola

2 days ago

Cant believe I just missed you. My cock is so hard. Was just getting through and you went. Carl .x

2 days ago

Hi Nicola it dan tree man rember me miss load xxxxxxxxxxxxxx how you house get on let no hand paint your garden happey to help

4 days ago

Lol l was a good girl then ..πŸ˜‡ I was actually 19 my first cock . πŸ˜‰

5 days ago

Remember the first boy you ever gave it to. First fingering first cock you saw first cock you touched first fuck. ...All those years ago. ..

6 days ago

As the saying goes. ..🐡 see 🐡 spunk

6 days ago

More than 100 would be better πŸ‘… πŸ‘…

1 week ago

Bet it's at least 100 cocks

1 week ago

I hope you've had loads of cock up that cunt cos i like a well used twat to tongue fuck

1 week ago

Work that cunt slut work it hard get it wet and sticky

1 week ago

Nicola love heart warm love dinner dates I keep queen you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dan

1 week ago

When you last have a cock up that hairy twat

1 week ago

It was lovely to have all those naughty cocks up this morning . keep it up guys πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Wear last week miss you load dan tree surgeom

1 week ago

What's the oldest cock you've had up that dirty hairy cunt of yours

1 week ago

Hiya guy's , l will only be available to take calls different times of day .. only on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday Nicola πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)

Samantha

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)