Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 days ago about Casey-Rae xx
    Hi Andrew, I have and asked for my comments to be approved straight away for ya! much love xxx
  • 3 days ago about Nicola
    Love ya right back! Bestie (thanks Andrew for the hug I will be sure to make sure she gives me a tight one!
  • 3 days ago about Jenny
    Hi beautiful Jenny ❀️ I am ok drunk driver hit us side on I've got cracked ribs black eye and scratches on face..🫣 but I've been working so feel ok..the original shock was crazy. if you was my nurse I would soon perk up πŸ˜‹ sending hugs and k
  • 3 days ago about Casey-Rae xx
    πŸ‘‰Casey-RaeπŸ‘ˆ have you read Nicola's comments? Andrew xxx
  • 3 days ago about Xiva
    Hi Dave it was fantastic and lots of fun chatting to you, looking forward to having to you calling and having more fun with you. Xiva

Phone Sex Profiles: JJ

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call JJ on 0909 860 9612

Remember to enter PIN 1673

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

JJ (Pin 1673)

JJ

Photos of JJ

Click the photos below to view more pictures of JJ

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, JJ isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?

Receive a FREE text when JJ comes back online!

Alert me when online
21386 comments

Hi guys, my name is JJ, I am a very naughty sexy milf, i would love to tease and please you with my voluptuous boobs and curvy bum, which i love to be spanked. I am naturally submissive but as you know a woman is likely to change her mind at a moments notice. So please do not be shy, enter my pin 1673 and tell me your needs, fantasies and fetishes. Call me on and enter PIN 1673 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call JJ on 0909 860 9612 & enter PIN 1673

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about JJ

3 days ago

K -thank you! You can have me tonight!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

3 days ago

Pure sex on legs, want you right now. πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯K.xx

3 days ago

Simon - so pleased you called back,it was mega intense and I absolutely loved it. Want/need more!!! Enjoy your weekend, I'm very jealous!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ. .

4 days ago

Simon - loved my face covered tonight especially with you also wearing those lace top black hold ups! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

4 days ago

Jake - ooops but I did say I was a woman who knew what she wanted and how to get it!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

4 days ago

Richard - you rememberered!!! Every last drop every time! Chat soon I hope. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

4 days ago

Lucie - congratulations πŸŽ‰!! I'm still trying to behave but so easily distracted! πŸ˜‚ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

4 days ago

Hi it’s Lucie. So excited I passed my theory driving test. The worlds my oyster from here aha! Hope you’re keeping out of trouble πŸ”₯

5 days ago

Steven - well if that's the case then I will be 5mins late.... Bring it on! 😜😜😜Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

My oh my JJ what are we going to do with you? I was left drained after last night. Next session perhaps you're the one being punished. 1 minute late! Steven xx

5 days ago

S10- okay I was going to wait for your message but.......wow just wow, intense on a new level! Thank you so much 😊. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

Michael - thank you for your lovely message ❀️. I always enjoy our chats and all the fun we have. I'm looking forward to our next chat already. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

JJ you are such a sexy woman. No one else makes me cum so hard and so many times. Chat soon. Lots of love Michael xx.

5 days ago

Howard - after that conversation I'm guessing you will never look at Delia in the same way! 😜Chat soon I hope. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

Andrew - you are always a pleasure and I hope Y enjoys the experience too!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

Dan - omg,that was such a hot call!! I hope everything happens and that you both enjoy! Can't wait to hear all about it. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

C - it was my pleasure!!! And yes of course I would but only after it's got wet and sticky, how is up to you???!! Xxx love mistress JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

5 days ago

Thank you Mistress for peeing on my face whilst I licked your gorgeous ass out. Would you be prepared to shove that dildo up mine whilst sat on my face? C xx

5 days ago

Chris - really enjoyed our chat and naughtiness tonight. You definitely deserve it after a hard day at work!!! Don't forget what I said about work tomorrow!!😜😜. Chat soon I hope. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

6 days ago

Jay - you know how greedy I am so thank you for bringing a friend!!! I enjoyed you both!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Xiva
(PIN: 2391)

Xiva

Bella
(PIN: 1794)