Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Tina
    Great role play - v sexy. Look forward to speaking again soon xxx Steve
  • 4 hours ago about Donna
    Glad to see your keeping safe. Hope we cross paths soon..Welcome back,
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Thank you lovely man. It was a pleasure talking to you. Time table varies, but normally online from 10pm. Let me know when you would like to chat, and I'll accommodate you...

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Clare isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
286 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

6 hours ago

Clare dave in🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Sorry the signal died on us yesterday never happened before desperate to talk to you will try again soon stay safe ❀️

1 day ago

good morning simon , thankyou for my message of course im going to message you back your a very horny guy and our chat was amazing thankyou x x

2 days ago

Thank you so much for our time together. I wanted you all the time. You also wanted me and to have my hard cock up in your pussy. I love you and a very special girl that is you. Simon. Xxxxxxxxxx P S. If you have received this message, message me ba

2 days ago

hi andy , thankyou for the call you was very horny thankyou speak soon x x

3 days ago

Just remember when you have your shower, I'll be with you behind your back as I rub your shoulders and kiss down your neck. See you soon horny little Yorkshire lass. Danny

3 days ago

Hey babes, that was a fucking good time with you wasn't it? You floating in the air and having those orgasms left you gooood

3 days ago

Just taking my cock in that pussy if yours and making you scream and moan in pleasure. Remember I'll have your back when you take your shower, with my sexy voice and holding your hips as I breathe down your neck and kissing your neck and rubbing your

3 days ago

Hey my Yorkshire terrier, you horny little girl!! That must have been a fucking good time! You floating in the sky like clouds, all jellyish with your legs in the air

5 days ago

Hi mistress it's Nicole, I hope your keeping well. I do miss you and will be calling when I get some privacy to be your slut play thing. Luv Nicole β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ‘„πŸ‘™πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„

6 days ago

hi clare andy the horny scot what a wank and cum luv you xxxx

6 days ago

danny your a very horny guy i enjoyed our chat very much and cant wait to do it again x x

6 days ago

With my sexy voice and green eyes, you must have cum so much, you loved it didn't you? That must have been very orgasmic for you!!! Sexy Clare, hope to see you soon xxx take care and all the best Danny

6 days ago

Hey there gorgeous, it's Danny from London. Well that was a fucking good time we had. Just caressing your body and then you grinding on my cock.

1 week ago

I hope so too Mistress! Cant wait to be able too again! Getting hard just thinking about it Mistress! But i knw u will make me cum hard obeying you like the little slut i am! Davina xxx

1 week ago

Clare Dave here your classy lady also very interesting and intelligent and you go out your way to meet all my needs and it’s always pleasure to talk to you you show your class by the way you respond to your massages to al your callers take care s

1 week ago

Sorry I got cut off this morning before we got to finish. I really wanted to cum for you. Your voice was really turning me on. Will call you soon as I really enjoy our naughty early morning chats. I hope you enjoy them too. Carl xx

1 week ago

hi davina hope you are well i understand the absence from calling me due to the lock down i hope the slut in you will be able to call me soon x

1 week ago

Dave it was lovely to hear your voice after all these weeks , i really enjoyed our chat and the way you treat me on our calls , thankyou for finding the time to chat to me x x

1 week ago

Hi Mistress Clare, sorry i have not been online for a while but with lockdown never get house to my self! Am missing being ur little slut!! Hope u are keeping well? Davina xxx

1 week ago

Hello super sexy classy lady it’s Dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Thank you for the amazing chat this morning in the many calls we had you never disappointed you pure class when it comes to phone sex and today you were at your best loved he

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lexi
(PIN: 7173)

Lexi

Tanya
(PIN: 1003)

Tanya

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Clarice
(PIN: 1077)