Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 3 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 5 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Debs

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
319 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Debs

4 days ago

a big thank you to the beautiful Debs for a fab fuck at her wonderrful wet juicy sticky cunt absolutely 1st class lady , heading up to the pub now with the biggest grin , lol Jack xxxx

4 days ago

hi debs do you play with your self.is your pussy wet very day.nicky

5 days ago

unable to hold back , just had to get back to gorgeous Debs and her amazing bald juicy and very tasty Cunt , Jack xxxx

6 days ago

wonderful fuck with this amazing Lancashire lass , great fuck (doggy) licking out her cunt and shitter and a nice blowjob , what a fucking lady , Jack xxx ps if all the girls in Salford are as accomodating as you , think I will pop down for a visit

1 week ago

Hi Debs forgot to add in when I look at your pictures no 4 just think about ramming my cock right into your wonderful CUNT , I will wank like crazy just thinking of you xx Jack

1 week ago

Hi debbie it's Dan i love being a little dirty sex slave for you xxx

2 weeks ago

Debs can't wait to talk again my cock is hungry for that dripping cunt spk soon Gary xxxx

3 weeks ago

hi jack chat soon x

3 weeks ago

thanks Debs balls well and truly drained with an excellent shag with your amazing cunt , cocks getting hard again just thinking about this beautiful Lady , thanks Jack xxx

4 weeks ago

Ring me jack let me drain those balls with my mouth xx debs😜💦

4 weeks ago

hi Debs been missing your lovely accent and cheery voice , but most of all that fantastic juicy cunt , just made a scotsman very happy , cheers gorgeous Jack xx

1 month ago

hi tony chat soon

1 month ago

Thanks for a lovely sexy chat Deb.Tony..xx

1 month ago

Hi debs,you look very sexy with lovely breasts.Do you like to suck cock and taste spunk?Hope to chat soon, Ben xx.

2 months ago

I'm 27 and would fuck you hard xxx

2 months ago

Hi Debs great fuck with your bumhole (shitter) just delivered a load of spunk up that beautiful tight arse , xxx ps look after your C & A , XXX

3 months ago

Hi Debs you really know how to make a guy happy with that fabulous cunt of yours , I think you are the best FUCK on this site , guaranteed to drain a guys balls , thnks you sex goddess . jack x

3 months ago

Just the thought of your dripping cunt makes me hard - you say it as it it is empty my sack and spunk all over you luv it G

3 months ago

Debs, thank you for well and truly emptying my balls, with your cunt and shitter chat xxxx James

3 months ago

well Debs it never fails , another great fuck at that beautiful wet cunt of the fabulous fuck from Salford , you are some lass , I will have a good wank later just thinking about you , thanks for a great time , jack x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Julie
(PIN: 7194)

Julie

Roxy
(PIN: 1018)

Roxy

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page