Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    JS - wow,that was intense!!!! But exactly as I expected and wanted. Have a good weekend šŸ˜Š . Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX šŸ‘„šŸ‘„ā¤ļøšŸ“šŸ·šŸ”­šŸ«
  • 15 hours ago about Jodie
    Such a lovely catch up with jodie. You are so filthy and open minded. I'd deffo come up to you, so I can ride your arse over you sofa in your boots. All day long. It was a pleasure telling you my stories again. Speak soon jodie. Love sami xxzzx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Hello Darling J are you going to be on tonite if so I will ring later on tonite love ā¤ šŸ˜ šŸ’– Toy Richard xxxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi C~R,any chance of a chat sometime real soon ?? Love T & D xx xx xx
  • 17 hours ago about Natalia
    Nat u never fail to make our times together sooo pleasurable.Pl hurry back. DD xxx xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Helena

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Helena on 0909 860 9633

Remember to enter PIN 7210

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Helena (Pin 7210)

Helena

Photos of Helena

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Helena

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Helena isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
94 comments

Hi Iā€™m Helena, shapely and highly sexed - mature lady, with long legs, auburn hair and green eyes. I am a size 12 with perky DD Tits and auburn bush; I spend lots of time at the gym or in a yoga class. So I love going out somewhere nice in my seamed stockings and heels. My agent number is 7210 so choose me for hot conversation and mutual pleasure. Call me on and enter PIN 7210 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Helena on 0909 860 9633 & enter PIN 7210

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Helena

1 day ago

Greg - I have balloons! And this time I don't mean my scrumptious tits! I'll be in most of next week, probably afternoons. Hope we can talk! Thinking of you xx

4 days ago

Dear Helena, thank you for our lovely 1st chat. Incredible lady and I hope we can have many many more chats Tom x

1 week ago

Despite everything I have great memories of the call. Next time I will sing Les MIS to you. Thanks for making time for me. Take care!!

1 week ago

Fenland Dave - What a frustrating time for our call to be cut off! I did hang on for you but the next caller came through so quickly I knew it couldn't be you. Still, I was so pleased to speak to you tonight. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! T

1 week ago

Another stunningly awesome chat with the magnificent Miss Helena! brilliant as usual 10/10 Greg x

1 week ago

Thanks, Terry! It varies from week to week but Friday and Saturday afternoons are always a good bet - Sundays not so much. This week you'll catch me at some point every day I expect! I promise that when I'm feeling frisky, I get here if I possibly ca

1 week ago

Greg - I'll be in every day this week except Sunday! Hope that helps - looking forward to more intimate times.... xx

1 week ago

Hi Helena just seen your profile what fantastic titties when are you on I would love to chat to you Terry xxx

2 weeks ago

So when are you next on Helena? missing you lots x Greg x

2 weeks ago

My Fenland lad - Hopefully we'll speak again before our pre-arranged chat, because I had a lovely fantasy about you while having a little play with myself on Sunday night! I may have trouble waiting! x

2 weeks ago

Thank you, Greg! We had some naughty fun with those huge, overinflated balloons too, didn't we?! Till the next time... x

2 weeks ago

Thanks for the anonymous compliment about my tits! I'm always delighted to have "the girls" so well appreciated! Next time leave your name?! Helena x

2 weeks ago

Nice tits

2 weeks ago

Very enjoyable chat with the wonderful Miss Helena! great at fetish and ended up giving me a good wanking in a hot bubble bath with her friend joining in! 10/10 Greg

2 weeks ago

Oh no, the poor phone reception of the fens was my enemy again. Nevertheless, it will mean I am more highly strung when in Dagenham. Make sure your ready for my call and next time no teasing!!!!

2 weeks ago

Hey guys - Just to let you know that I'll be around on Sunday too this weekend, so if you're free why not give me a call?! xx

3 weeks ago

Your new photographs look classy because you are classy. Today was unbelievable!! and now my trip to Dagenham is looking good. Remember to turn the heating on. Our next encounter will be fantastic. Finland Dave

3 weeks ago

Apologies Helena, got cut off from you a few minutes ago. Thank you for a brief yet enchanting encounter.

4 weeks ago

Dear Lad from the Fens, How lovely of you to send a message! I am delighted that you enjoyed our saucy chat so much, and look forward to many more in future. Remember, it takes two to tango, and I enjoyed it just as much as you did! Until the next ti

4 weeks ago

Helena, thank you for your sensitivity during our first conversation. I now feel my decision to phone you was the right one and also memorable. Looking forward to having the courage to do it again. The lad from the fens

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page