Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 20 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 20 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 20 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on 0909 860 9617

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Cindy

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1122 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on 0909 860 9617 & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

3 days ago

KEEP ON CHEERING THE COUNTRY UP CINDERS. BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXX

3 days ago

another fantastic enjoyable breathtaking phone call thankyou cindy eamon is cindys perv wanker eamon is cindys perv wanker eamon is cindys perv wanker eamon is cindys perv wanker love you cindy speak again soon all my love eamon

4 days ago

cindy thankyou for them wonderfull phone calls today you make me fill so good inside you are wonderfull I love you from eamon xxx

4 days ago

. Love you Cindy take care be in touch soon. Love you, George xxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

DARLING CINDERS I AM NEVER ALONE AT THE MOMENT MISSING YOU BABES CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON GORGEOUS. BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXX

1 week ago

Cindy, I love that amazing voice, I must come back for more and longer. Robertx

1 week ago

Hi Cindy hope you are safe. Missing you. George XXX β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’•

1 week ago

When next are u on cindy?

2 weeks ago

Cindy where are you? Missing unloading in you Chris

3 weeks ago

Hi Cindy it's Kieran I have noticed that you came available on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th March i did try to call you but my phone isn't working properly when i am making a call to you it's ending the call right away i will give you a call

1 month ago

Cindy miss fishhooking u !! Dave

1 month ago

Hi Cinders so lovely to talk and hear your voice. You were amazing at midnight all in white I felt very close and fortunate to have you as a friend. Take care till nextime all love John xxxxxx

1 month ago

Wow another hot call with Cindy, me and my mate took her in the ass and pussy fucking her till she cummed, she loved it when we both cummed all over her big boobs and I licked them clean. Definitely the dirtiest girl on here, get ready for a gangbang

1 month ago

Hi Cindy need you so much. Can't wait to get my hands inside your tights. Miss you. Need you to fuck me. XXX

1 month ago

Hi guys had a lovely weekend all your lovely calls made me a very happy Cindy.. Have a wonderful week and we will chat soon... Mwah πŸ’‹ Mwah πŸ’‹ Mwah πŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hi Kieran, hope your weeks going well thought I'd drop you a little note, as your not able to chat until the weekend.. Have a great week.. Cindy πŸ’‹

1 month ago

BAD BOY CHRIS 😘 What can a girl way except Yummy... Call me you sexy man.... Missing your sexy manly strong arms and very naughty thoughts..love you Cinders πŸ’‹

1 month ago

πŸ’• Darling George hope your not working too hard... Hope your finding time to chill and think of me in those special colour sexy tights you adore... I want to feel your hands around my waist.. Have a lovely week love Cindy πŸŒΉπŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hi Richard darling hope your enjoying your easy week and I hope your thinking about me when your relaxing.πŸ’‹ Get the wine chilled and the candles around the bubble bath.. Love Cindy πŸ’žπŸ’‹

1 month ago

Hi John darling you'll be hopefully in our special place tonight around our usual time, you know, with that door closed and we will have some lovely me and you time... Then at our normal midnight time me in your favourite under ware...love Your Cinde

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Maureen
(PIN: 1893)

Maureen

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)