Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 2 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 3 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Abbey

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Abbey on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 1211

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Abbey (Pin 1211)

Abbey

Photos of Abbey

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Abbey

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Abbey isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
225 comments

Hi Guys! This is Abbey. I have green eyes, shoulder length dark hair with a curvy body in all the right places with full big breasts and large nipples. I love to have fun sessions lasting all night long. If you like to chat, give me a call on 1211. Thanks, speak to you soon. Bye! Call me on and enter PIN 1211 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Abbey on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 1211

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Abbey

3 days ago

Hi Abbey. Really nice to catch up and hear your ok. Tale care and look forward to having some fun again shortly. S x

3 days ago

Hi Abbey. Really nice to catch up and hear your ok. Tale care and look forward to having some fun again shortly. S x

6 days ago

Hello Geoff, I am fine thank you. Hope you are fine too. Call when you can. A x

1 week ago

Hi abbey I hope you are keeping well during thes trying times I'm doing ok thanks speak soon Geoff

1 month ago

Thank you Stewart. A x

1 month ago

Hi Abbey it was a pleasure to speak with you today.I know I always say it but you are good at your job speak soon love stewart

2 months ago

2 months ago

Abbey, We spoke for the first time on Friday morning. Thank you for being so loving, caring, sexual and rude. I enjoyed having sex up your fanny, followed by sex up your bottom. Delicious. Chris xx

3 months ago

Stunning body lovely bottom can't wait to speak to you love j

3 months ago

Abbey what's your bra size please? Xx

3 months ago

Gorgeous legs and stunning body hun

4 months ago

Hi Abbie thank you for this morning was amazing. Wish I could find you in Edinburgh have coffee and a chat. Make an old 66 year old man very happy. Take care Derek from Edinburgh xx

6 months ago

Abbey you have the most unbelievable fanny. Would love to drink all your piss. Love Roy xx

7 months ago

Thank you Derek for your lovely comments. A x

7 months ago

You are stunning Abbey xx Derek from Edinburgh

7 months ago

Hi Geoff, sorry to hear about your fall. Look after yourself. Best wishes. A xxx

7 months ago

Hi abbey hope you are keeping well sorry I've not been in touch it was becoming too expensive I'm doing ok but had a fall recently and fractured a ertebra in my spine b painfuand it'll slow me down for a while but I'll still get right again Love and best wishes Geoff xx

8 months ago

Hi Geoff, goodbyes are hard. Look after yourself. A x

8 months ago

Hi abbey thanks for the chat last night I hope your stomach settles Dow you are lovely to talk to and I wish we had met in real life I undoerstand this I said a chat line after all but I think I'll have to say goodbye and hope you have a wonderful life and a happy future I'll always think of you fondly Love and light to you geoffh

8 months ago

Hi Geoff, sorry to hear about your news. Be positive and everything will come your way. A xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Aries
(PIN: 7079)