Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 4 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rosebud

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rosebud on 0909 860 9610

Remember to enter PIN 7209

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rosebud (Pin 7209)

Rosebud

Photos of Rosebud

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rosebud

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rosebud isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
301 comments

Hi gents, I am a very experienced, very curvy highly sexed woman in my 50’s. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, massive tits, a cheeky smile with very naughty intentions. So if you want some of that cheeky chat or naughty fun then please call me, Rose bud - agent number 7209. Call me on and enter PIN 7209 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rosebud on 0909 860 9610 & enter PIN 7209

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rosebud

4 days ago

Rosebud you are sex on legs darling lovely looking mature women who i would love to male love too for days bet you look great in black stockings speak to you soon Aberdeen Angus

1 week ago

You know what my voice does too naughty boy xxx

1 week ago

You know what naughty boy does to you now Rosebud xxxx

1 month ago

Hi rosebud I cant wait to get u on your own so I can lick your pussy you can suck and wank my cock and then I can fuck your tight pussy and arse till I cum in them yummy love u paul xx xx xx

1 month ago

hi Rosebud it's John, had a fantastic chat with you very horny xx

1 month ago

Rosebud when you going to let me lick your pussy and fuck u really good with my big hard amazing cock till I cum inside u babe would be so horny love u paul xx xx

1 month ago

I love your new pics - will need to get back in touch with you xx

1 month ago

Will ring soon your photos are very sexy - you are a the one i need to spunk over i can't help thinking of you xxxx

1 month ago

Rosebud you are a very naughty woman you was dagging for my big thick cock in your mouth pussy and arse I am going to fuck u good and hard love Paul xx xx

1 month ago

Hi rosebud I could tell last night how bad you want my big thick cock you would love to suck it and feel it deep inside your shaved pussy till I cum babe chat soon Paul xx xx

1 month ago

Its soilder boy do you want me to call

1 month ago

Hi Paul I can well imagine how good a f****** you would give me ring me up and tell me all about what you're going to do to me with that long hard cock of yours I'll look forward to it xx

1 month ago

Hi my boobs are 44 double d and all natural . Xx

1 month ago

Hi rosebud you would get a right good fucking off me if I was there with you I want you to feel how big and hard my cock is going deep in your pussy till I cum inside you xx Paul xx

1 month ago

Rosebud how big are your boobs?

1 month ago

Well rosebud your wish might come true one day then you can feel how hard my cock is when you are sucking it and its deep inside your wet pussy babe xx paul xx

1 month ago

Rosebud, mystery man nervous but naughty xx

1 month ago

Hello mystery man you can come and play with me anytime I'm I'm I'm glad you like my new pics. Rosebud xx

1 month ago

Hiya Paul I did enjoy your cock being banned on the phone it was so hard and sounded so good we should wish you been banging it in me instead look forward to the next time .rosebud xxx

1 month ago

Love your new pics - would love to play with you xx xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tina

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Beth
(PIN: 7066)