Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 20 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Alex

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Alex on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1273

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Alex (Pin 1273)

Alex

Photos of Alex

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Alex

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Alex isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
121 comments

Hi guys, this is Alex. I'm a 35 year old bundle of fun! I love to be played with. I want you to run your hands all over my long tanned legs, pert tits and firm pussy, making me as hot and horny as you can! In return, what will I do? I'm gunna fulfil all your dreams and fantasies. So come on boys...don't be shy, come and talk to me. I'm sat here all on my own. Let me put the biggest smile on your face! Call me on and enter PIN 1273 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Alex on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1273

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Alex

1 week ago

Hi Alex your the best woman and filthy woman from sexy jason xxxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Alex best women to speak to from your fireman Jason xxx

1 month ago

love talking to you Grant your such a horny guy making me soooo wet ... speak soon xxx

3 months ago

Had a amazing time. Such a filthy and fun girl. So open minded and sweet. If she's online, get her! So much fun. Absolute sex goddess. Really sexy voice and dirty minded. Deffo speak again, I'm gonna Arsefuck you hard in your boots over your sofa, an

3 months ago

Awesome Alex gave me a great wank in the bath with her sexy friend!! 10/10 Greg x

4 months ago

Hi Alex. What's your favourite underwear? Mx

4 months ago

Hi Alex is the best woman to speak to filthy woman From jason xx

5 months ago

I want to lick one end you lick the other baz

6 months ago

When you next on babe i need to fuck you i want sex alex darling pls xxx

7 months ago

Summer lovin, had me a blast x B

7 months ago

Wow, what a sexy lady you are Alex. Can’t wait to speak to you and feel my throbbing cock slide into your gorgeous wet cunt. How about a sexy message in the meantime. Love Danny xxxx

8 months ago

Hi Alex Great to talk to you the other day. You are very sexy lady. Speak soon. Grant xxx

9 months ago

Alex thanks for telling me your bra size. Have they ever been any bigger?

9 months ago

Hi Alex, enjoyed our little role play this afternoon, hope to do another one soon, what lovely legs in those heels. George πŸ‘ 

9 months ago

my darling Dave i am here for you anytime you need me ... ready for a good fucking xxxx

9 months ago

First time with this very sexy and somewhat dirty lady it will not be last thanks alex really enjoyed the call dave in πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

10 months ago

Alex one of reason I will calling you his because you got real pusie hair and your all woman I make big effort to call you if you respond to this message dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

10 months ago

Just off the phone with this goddess πŸ‘Œ you’re so bloody good at this, I’ll be back soon for more Ryan x

10 months ago

When you be on?

10 months ago

What days are you on?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tasha
(PIN: 1438)

Tasha

Jo
(PIN: 1017)

Jo

Honey
(PIN: 6946)

Honey

Samantha
(PIN: 1463)