Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 24 minutes ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 27 minutes ago about JJ
    Rocket πŸš€ man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 30 minutes ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmen on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmen (Pin 1087)

Carmen

Photos of Carmen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
637 comments

Hi, I'm Carmen, with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. I have large bouncy boobs and a great round bum. I love to dress up and anything goes. We can enjoy dirty or fun. Go on press the button, let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 1087 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmen on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1087

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmen

12 hours ago

Carmen your incredibly sexy funny kind and that voice melts me . You sexy sexy beautiful woman Rob x

20 hours ago

Hope you are safe and well. πŸ™. Take care. XXX

22 hours ago

Hey Carmen how you doing . Long time no chat xx H x

3 days ago

Carmen your stunning funny kind and so sexy . Thank you . Bob xx

6 days ago

Carnen dave here again you did the business at lunch time on Friday great photos great times 3 times I a week you must be doing something right πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

6 days ago

Hi Carmen, First time caller, loved the whole experience good conversation and good sex. I’ll ring you again tomorrow for another horny session. Can’t wait sexy lady. Steve xxx

1 week ago

Hi carmen twice in three days and twice you were brilliant love your photos 4/6 are my favourites will Most certainly call you again dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 week ago

Hey Gary missed talking . Get a new phone .. xx sexy fucker xx dirty bitch xxCarmen xx

1 week ago

Hi Dave my sexy 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Man good to chat xx I’m always Horny for you xx

3 weeks ago

Hi there sexy carmen you dirty bitch. Gary here from north Yorkshire. Still having problems with my phone hope to call you soon miss you lots.

3 weeks ago

Carmen have talked for a while made up for that today you were your normal brilliant self nice to talk to and you know how to Get down and dirty when it matters dave in πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ˜€

3 weeks ago

I loved chatting today, you are a lovely sexy girl. You make me feel so relaxed and sexy. Next time spanking knickers, what do you think? Oldie but goodie, Davina πŸ’„πŸ’‹

3 weeks ago

Carmen WOW that was great. You are a very sexy lady. Malcolm

3 weeks ago

Would love to be your cuckold cleanup slave xxx James

3 weeks ago

WOW what a magnificent hairy CUNT.

4 weeks ago

Hi there sexy carmen, Gary here from north Yorkshire, hopefully I will call you tomorrow xxxxxx.

1 month ago

Loved the threesome with you and your male friend. Will call again today. J

1 month ago

Hi Carmen I hope it’s ok to have naughty thoughts of you in seamed stockings and suspenders Love Tom x

1 month ago

Hi there sexy carmen, you dirty bitch. Gary here from north Yorkshire. Missing you like fuck. Hope to fuck you on the phone soon.

1 month ago

Hi there sexy carmen, you dirty bitch, can't wait to fuck you on the phone.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

India
(PIN: 2441)

India

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)