Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 56 minutes ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Bethany
    What a fuck??? She never lets you just cum once this girl just keeps going and going, lovely girl to talk too.
  • 1 hour ago about Jade
    Fucking hot 21
  • 1 hour ago about Jodie
    All ways on my mind xxxxx u my dirty secret Jodie xxxx, thanks for chat last enjoyed and the sexxxxxx ur good .I loves u and think the world of u darling.role on Tuesday hell b mine again lol XXX have good WK end.ur old barstard horny peter...
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Ready for some cunt rubbing? I'll rub my cock on the inside of your fanny if you like. 🚀😎

Phone Sex Profiles: Casey-Rae

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1938

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Casey-Rae (Pin 1938)

Casey-Rae

Photos of Casey-Rae

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Casey-Rae

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Casey-Rae isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1882 comments

Hi, my name is Casey-Rae .I’m curvaceous with chestnut brown hair with light blue/green eyes and big boobs. I love working up a sweat at the gym although I have had to have a different kind of work out during lock down !!!! So come on guys if you want to MASTERBATE then DONT HESITATE, we can play together !! Call me on and enter PIN 1938 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Casey-Rae on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1938

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Casey-Rae

21 hours ago

AHH this is killing me I'm just so into you xx 🚀

1 day ago

Are you still on a high Casey after your beloved M C ACTUALLY managed to win a European Football Match last night for once? A male friend

2 days ago

OMG I want to get totally annihilated by you and JJ, destroy me, pin me down and fuck me as harder than you have fucked anyone before xx

2 days ago

There's been a change to the rocket crew after a sexy phone fuck, I would now like to have Mia , JJ and you on a fuck mission, how does this sound xx 🚀💥Rocket man

3 days ago

Ride me hard and make me spunk up deep inside you xx 🚀💥

3 days ago

Would you and JJ like to give Rocket a good passionate double blow job. Dribble and spit on me and take turns to deep throat it,,, such a turn on eh? Xx🚀💥

3 days ago

I want to penetrate you xx 🚀💥

3 days ago

It looks like rocket 🚀 man hasn’t had it for a while or if ever 😂😂

3 days ago

Rocketman: JJ will have a rocket size strap-on teasing your ass!! Casey-Rae xx

3 days ago

Highly delightful and hot and down right naughty, the pleasure was all mine Jack and look forward to it...... Casey-Rae xx

4 days ago

Be kind should you bump into M C's Manager Casey

4 days ago

You can sit on my dick then I can finger Melissa and Natalyia while Nicola sits on my face, but where will JJ fit in? Anyone for a sixsome xx 🚀💥

4 days ago

Gosh I really want you on the end of my dick. So you want a fivesome do you, don't worry about my size, it's big enough to make you cum lots and lots

5 days ago

I've just got my pants around my ankles tossing off to a foursome with you and your slutty friends 🚀💦💦💦 wet rocket for Casey Rae xx

5 days ago

Hi Casey Rae. Hope you do not/did not take out your frustration on your callers tonight Saturday following on from your beloved M C's latest loss. A Friend of Nicola 7195 and yours when you behave LOL

6 days ago

Lovely speaking to you as always Jack, Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

Yeah you can all Cum, cum pile on board, xx🚀💥

1 week ago

ok Mr. Rocketman... Firstly if you cock may fall out then i assume it is a micro penis??? I will only join the space mission if my Besties Nicola Melissa and Natalyia can CUM.Casey-Rae xx

1 week ago

Be my space slut Casey Rae xx 🚀💥

1 week ago

So are you interested in the this mission space slut Casey? I would love to take Nicky 1154 and JJ with you on the ride of a life time XXX 🚀💥

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Frankie
(PIN: 7211)

Frankie

Babs
(PIN: 1944)