Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 57 minutes ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Donna

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Donna on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 1897

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Donna (Pin 1897)

Donna

Photos of Donna

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Donna

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Donna isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
623 comments

Hello naughty people I’m Donna, 5 ft 2” tall sexy size 16 with nice big boobs and bum. I have brown eyes and dark hair, I’m a very naughty married lady who loves toys and I have quite the collection. I’m bisexual and I want to use my oral skills to make you cum. I love being spanking, anal and role play, Call me on 1897. Call me on and enter PIN 1897 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Donna on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 1897

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Donna

1 day ago

Hi Adam, I think about it all the time when we speak. xx

4 days ago

Hi donna. Just spoke to macey. U can msge her if u want. Love adam xx

4 days ago

Hi donna. Thanks for making me explode. Felt so good hun. Imagine me cumming over your face and big tits. Love adam (sarah, Catherine and macey, lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 days ago

Scott we can get as dirty as you like, I'm looking forward to it xx

1 week ago

Hi Donna,yes I would love to do some more naughty stuff with you.The filthier the better !! Be in touch soon, Scott xx

1 week ago

Scott, you re more than welcome. It would be nice to talk again when you are able xx

1 week ago

Donna,thank you very much for sat evening,very kind,amazing lady. thanks once again, Scott. xx

2 weeks ago

Happy belated birthday to you my sexy Jon, sounds like you are your delicious wife have had a sexy time as always. I'd love to join you both xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Cum Queen. As I missed you on my birthday I think that you owe me a special session in celebration. What can you suggest. Your pussy will need to be well oiled and ready for fucking. Missing you. Take care & keep creaming. Jon xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi my cum queen. Been milked well thankyou, especially on my birthday on Monday. Sorry to have missed you. Had great naked drive, wife using her glass dildo, cum everywhere. Hope to speak soon & drench your sexy knickers. Jon xxxxx

2 weeks ago

Jon my sexy cream on the bottom, we are all ok my lover thank you for asking. I hope your wife is milking you well? I hope we get to have a play soon xx

2 weeks ago

Hi my cum queen. Hope your life & family is sorted a bit. Frustrated that I have been unable to chat and make you cream your knickers. Hope to speak soon, keep wet. Jon xx

3 weeks ago

Michael, that sounds like a dream evening. I think we we would have a lovely evening together, I'd have joined you on that walk too. xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Donna, I was thinking about you when i was out walking today.Thinking about if I had the chance I could cook for you and after that rid your feet give you a message,anyways can’t wait till next time loads of love Michael xxx

3 weeks ago

Good morning Michael, sorry I have been busy with life and family. I will be around the next few days. I wish we could be locked in together! We would have the best sexy times I think? xx

3 weeks ago

Hey Adam, yes that was all good fun. Glad you came twice, we shall do it all again soon I hope? x

3 weeks ago

Hey Donna,hoped to catch you today but hope it won’t be to long till we speak again.Michael xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi sexy donna. Thanks for making me cum twice. It was amazing. Me, u, sarah & the GC all with cocks (mine the smallest). Made me cum so much. Love adam x

3 weeks ago

Michael, I had a wonderful time with you too. If only we could do it for real, I'd wear the sexy undies and just my coat xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Donna, I had such a great time with you again only with we could do it for real.Hope you have a nice weekend looking forward to next time,Michael xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Tanya
(PIN: 6354)

Tanya

Suzie
(PIN: 1975)

Suzie

Macey
(PIN: 7102)

Macey

JJ
(PIN: 1673)