Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 18 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! π
  • 18 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Jasmine

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jasmine on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 7167

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jasmine (Pin 7167)

Jasmine

Photos of Jasmine

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jasmine

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jasmine isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
27 comments

Hi Guys, im Jasmine, I am home alone and feeling very horny. I am a brunette with brown eyes and have very suckable and squeezable boobs that I love to have man-handled. I love all sexual positions so come on big boy what you waiting for. I am waiting for your call. My agent number is 7167 Call me on and enter PIN 7167 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jasmine on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 7167

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jasmine

6 days ago

Hi my big randi come suck my lund jaanu

4 weeks ago

Hey jasmine its liam from hereford sorry we got cut off for some reason your a lovely girl to talk too great chat love to ear more about you fuckin your toy boy friend great chat speak soon take care babe xxx

4 weeks ago

nice cunt too

4 weeks ago

Nice tits

1 month ago

Hi Jasmine. You're a beautiful person and a fantastic fuck! Look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks! Noelxxxx

1 month ago

Fuckin hot 38 year old

2 months ago

Hi hun. Nice fke ofU onXhams. Very sexy with something between your legs. Love adam xxx

2 months ago

Hi babe. Thanks for making me cum. Love to do a trib for you and u would look sexy with a cock. Love adam xxx

2 months ago

WHAT A HORNEY WOMAN X IRISH FAN

2 months ago

Wow your photos are brill and so Sexy I will have call you to find out how sexy dave in 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

2 months ago

Loved our chat this morning, you are amazing hopefully catch up soon. Jack xx

2 months ago

Thanks for the amazing chat and making me cum. Love adam xxx

2 months ago

Mmmm such a naughty start to the day. Steve

2 months ago

Hi hun. Thanks for making me explode my beansprout with loud orgasm. Imagining you picking your cute nose. Love adam xxx

3 months ago

Jasmine it’s photo 4 that make me give a call particularly if you respond to my comment you look incredible Alun in Newport

3 months ago

A nice sexy 38 year old lady

3 months ago

Hi jasmine. It was lovely to meet u tonight and great to have a nice chat. Love your accent by the way and hope to speak soon. Chris, from Lincolnshire. Xx

3 months ago

Hello Jasmine! I tried several times to get you today,but being most popular I gave in.,please let me know when next you are on Love Richardxxxxx

3 months ago

Hello Jasmine! I tried several times to get you today,but being most popular I gave in.,please let me know when next you are on Love Richardxxxxx

3 months ago

Hello Jasmien! I enjoyed our chat today, and hope to have more soon.Lots of love and kisses xoxo Richard.

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Jo
(PIN: 1017)