Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 hour ago about Vanessa
    So nice to see that Bridlington's no 1 naughty fruit tart is behaving herself, so that there is no need to get the scaffolding poles out to lift those 66MMMMMMMMMMMMM melons of hers off the floor in order to wedge them firmly in place.
  • 1 hour ago about Nicky
    You cheeky fucker Nicky. PS thx for the get well soon part. I am well on the way to recovery just in time to wedge open your holes for your friends Rainbow and Gnasher + our mutual "female friend"
  • 1 hour ago about JJ
    Rocket 🚀 man - give me a call and you will find out!!! I don't somehow think you would be disappointed. 💦 💦 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 1 hour ago about Suzie
    Hope your lady garden is not frost bound Miss Blonde Boobies LOL A nice friend
  • 2 hours ago about Nicky
    Good morning my sexy sweetheart Nicky hope you have good weekend I will be thinking about you lot you made every thing or for me when it is not or all my love your David ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9605

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Tina. Just dial
0909 860 9605 & enter pin 2617
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

1833 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9605 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 day ago

Always sexy and the scenarios are getting ranchier 😈😘😈😘😈 Steve xxx

1 day ago

Somewhere far away is my sexy Welsh Dragon BIG and Strong . however i have something that will make you bigger still and its all for you , yum yum xx

1 day ago

another good one Steve , the scenarios seem to be getting raunchier , hope your wondering whats coming next x

1 day ago

sorry Craig not on line at night , but that lingerie draw is always open and ready for you to take your pick . hope to speak again soon x

6 days ago

Your popular this afternoon! You don't go online later in the evening? After 11pm? I will be free later tonight! Have a late chat in my bed with me! 😉 Play with my big cock under the sheets! 😉 Craig x

6 days ago

cheers Steve you were great fun , hope to speak again soon . on line each week day afternoon .x

6 days ago

Hi tina its steve from wales. Omg u were amazing n wild loved every min of it thank u so much xxx

1 week ago

Hello my beautiful baby girl. Sorry I haven't been able to speak to you lately. I hope you are keeping well and staying safe. I miss you! I know we are all going through difficult times, but your voice seems to heal all wounds. I will call you so

1 week ago

1 week ago

After you told me about your lovely breasts increasing in size you will have to put some new pics! 😉 Craig xx

1 week ago

Craig x

1 week ago

Try and catch you on Friday afternoon. Maybe after 2pm. Be ready in just some snug fit boxers for you. Instead of just jeans and tshirt! 😉 x

1 week ago

Craig how about bringing sunshine to a very wet day here , although wet days can be fun when your around , umbrella needed for your downpour , wear your mac for mine ...x

1 week ago

Bet your hoping I ring this fri afternoon again? 🙂 You been thinking about since the last chat? Another helping of creamy spunk in that sweet hole from that big cock? Craig 😉 x

1 week ago

oops nipped in the bud , just you wait cheeky chops , extra duties for you my lad or no liquid lunch ..... xxx

1 week ago

nice message john boy , stockings at the ready for our next call x cheers hon x

1 week ago

nice message john boy , stockings at the ready for our next call x cheers hon x

1 week ago

Always cum so hard with you Tina! V sexy, always great roleplays Steve xxx😈😘😈

1 week ago

Thanks Tina for that amazing chat on Friday afternoon. Love your role play descriptions. Certainly spunked a big load as always. I am a big load shooter! 😉 Take care Craig x

1 week ago

Hi tiny it's john wear them sexy brown stockings for me please tiny your very sexy woman I love you to bits love John five star rating from me love Avery time you Randy bitch I love you tiny love John your the best

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Karly
(PIN: 7176)

Karly

Leila
(PIN: 7216)

Leila

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Jo
(PIN: 1017)