Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Cindy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Cindy on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 1953

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Cindy (Pin 1953)

Cindy

Photos of Cindy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Cindy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Cindy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1239 comments

Hi my name is Cindy. I am 5ft”, lovely shoulder length hair and blue eyes. My breasts are a gorgeous 36D and I just love wearing sexy lingerie, Let me relax you with my lovely soft pinks lips and very naughty tongue, mmmm yummy. Call me on and enter PIN 1953 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Cindy on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 1953

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Cindy

6 days ago

Thank you very much Cindy for helping me get to sleep. I love your pictures such a sexy lady! Peter X

2 weeks ago

Cindy loved our call yesterday while you sucked me off and played with my balls and a finger in my arse when I spunked my load it was the best I have had for ages, next time when I call we will continue our call and you can lick my are’s and balls

2 weeks ago

First call to you babe, amazing sorry you had me cumming in yr stockings. Promised to last longer next time. Cock hard just thinking of you in those nylon seamed stockings. Peter xxxx

1 month ago

Hi Cinders It was wonderful to chat last evening and midnight was very special too. Keep well and safe can't wait for nextime lots of love John xxxxx

1 month ago

Cindy, Thanks for the FANTACY Room service phone call. Your voice, and all the talk of oral then what you would do to my arse, and finally your mention of a strap on finally finished me off. Take care, Brian from Bolton.

1 month ago

CINDERS I NEED MORE GET BACK ON LINE ON LINE BABES BAD BOY CHRIS ADORES YOU BABES I HAVE GOT MORE SPUNK TO SHARE WITH YOU DARLING XXXXXXXX

1 month ago

CINDY THAT LAST CALL WAS SO SO HORNY YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST I LOVE YOU CINDERS. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE LOLLY DARLING. ALL MY LOVE BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

2 months ago

The most amazing sexy hot girl on here she was amazing everything I needed and so much more . Fuck why can all the girls not be like Cindy wow wow wow x lee

2 months ago

Top draw, incredible dirty chat with Cindy, couldn't hold back, love to chat for longer next time gorgeous. Mr door bell lol x

2 months ago

at last i got to have some CINDY TIME you are the best cinders your bad boy adores you darling BAD BOY CHRIS xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 months ago

Hi Cinders haven't spoken for ages and miss you terribly particulary at midnight when you are all in white and we make passionate love. So fond of you and think of you always . Take care John xxxxxx

3 months ago

I NEED CINDY TIME BAD BOY CHRIS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

3 months ago

Forgot to put my name, its George

3 months ago

Hi Cindy hope you are well. Miss our horny chats. Try and call soon. Take care sweetie. ❀️XXX

4 months ago

Hi Cindy it's jay. Can't wait to chat again. U wearing those fishnets and red lipstick with me there with u.xxx

4 months ago

Proper little cock sleeve fuck toy

5 months ago

Cindy baby I be loving the panties you left under my pillow - smelling you and tasting you and looking at your big blue eyes. Your horny Peter.

5 months ago

Hope you had a very sexy, sensual Valentines Day, love Cindy πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 months ago

Hay Phil 😘 Thank you for our call it was memorable, very teasing.. Catch πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

5 months ago

BAD BOY CHRIS !! Your Cinders will be SO VERY NAUGHTY! Just the way we love!! You make me very naughty indeed!! You're a gorgeous horny man and Cinders adores you.. πŸ’‹ Love our time together, ' Cinders Time' just you and me!! Can't wait handsome. M

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Louise
(PIN: 1045)

Louise

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page