Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy Β°β™‘Β° "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 10 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. πŸ’‹πŸ‘—πŸ‘„πŸ‘™πŸ‘…πŸ‘ πŸ‘—

Phone Sex Profiles: Louise

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Louise on 0909 860 9607

Remember to enter PIN 1045

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Louise (Pin 1045)

Louise

Photos of Louise

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Louise

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Louise isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
136 comments

Hi there, my name is Louise and I am 30 years of age with long blonde curly hair. I have a wonderful curvy toned size 8 body with a lovely shaven pussy and big DD tits for you to play with. I have a thirsty appetite for sex so anything goes the naughtier the better but be warned I'm very kinky. My pin number is 1045. Call me on and enter PIN 1045 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Louise on 0909 860 9607 & enter PIN 1045

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Louise

4 months ago

Louise thank you so much for the anal hehe you know who this is πŸ˜‰ wow! Talk to you soon my friend. Xxxxxxx

4 months ago

Enjoy your dew days next week of "me time" Louise

5 months ago

an absoulte delight to talk and to get to know you! You are a very charming and sexy lady! speak to very soon! John XXXXX

6 months ago

Hi Louise it’s Graham here sorry I took so long, I’m completely fine hun. πŸ˜‰ hope to talk to you soon my sweet Louise.

6 months ago

Hi louise is the threesome on with me and Jodie love Martin xx

6 months ago

Louise the tease is just fucking awesome! that is all you need to know, she is a silky voiced phone tart that makes you cum so hard your dick nearly drops off! she can sound super posh and sexy or just like a cheap norther slapper! you choose but you

7 months ago

Skelpy boob boobs will have to wait a little bit longer Louise LOL

7 months ago

Louise Remember early to bed tonight, or else a skelpy puss puss might be the order of the day m'lady LOL

8 months ago

Hi Louise , want you talk to me and treat me like a dirty slut, and get me to wank using fridge products, Pete

8 months ago

Hi Lovely Louise it’s Graham here hope your well just thinking bout you. πŸ™‚ hope to talk soon and I’d like to ask you something? πŸ˜‰

9 months ago

Louise Try and get some "day time" work done this evening before some turns up and gives your arse a hard fuck fuck

9 months ago

Louise, you're an absolute stunner. Want to be really naughty with you, baby, to give you tons of pleasure. Love you, William xxx

9 months ago

Yes, of course give me a call

9 months ago

You skivving from your "day job"? spanky spanky cunt cunt for you then LOL

9 months ago

Heya Louise, I am a sissy crossdresser who loves to be humiliated. Would you be my Goddess? x

10 months ago

Just having a little play🀏

10 months ago

Thank you x

10 months ago

My wonderful Graham, you can you use anything you want and I honestly don’t mind You’re such a lovely joy to speak to and I love our chats too Always fun, sexy and interesting to You take care out there xxx

10 months ago

Hi Louise hope your ok this is Graham. I always have so much fun with you and cum so much hope u didn’t mind the wand? Lol talk soon hun take care

10 months ago

Have you got a hairy fanny or landing strip?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Jeanette
(PIN: 7286)

Jeanette

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page