Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1494

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 1494)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
448 comments

Hi guys, I'm Jenny, a 25 year old red head with big round 36D jiggly tits and a tight round firm arse. I love being played with. I love to talk really dirty to horny men and the sound of men wanking really makes my shaved pussy wet. I would love to hear all of your fantasies and what saucy things you would like us to do. So call me and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1494 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1494

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

6 days ago

If you want your rusty sheriffs badge licking,fingering and fucking Jenny then come back on line "up the bum girl"😜

1 week ago

When will the best ever ‘up the bum girl’ be back on?! Kev. Xxxxx

3 weeks ago

When are you on again Jenny I keep missing you your in a call then your gone

1 month ago

Missing you Jenny, and missing your puckered little arsehole even more.Carn't wait for you to come back on so i can lick,finger and fuck it.😜

1 month ago

Jenny I'd really love to spunk up that gorgeous little poo hole of yours. Hope to chat soon Ian xxx

1 month ago

"Up the bum girl" When are you coming back on? I so need a dirty buttfuck with you.Felling that tight little hole stretching and gripping my cock.

1 month ago

When you back on ?

1 month ago

Were are you Jenny? Where all horny and want to fill your tight arsehole with our spunk one after the other till your arse gapes open and cum drips out of you for hours😈

2 months ago

I want you to fuck me right now. Fuck my cock with your fucking cunt. All I want to do is fuck you right now, ride me, do it now. Lets screw soooo hard. How would you like me to nail you and fuck fuck fuck you .use my dick bounce up and down on the b

2 months ago

Hey Jenny let's fuck. I'm gonna grab a big black dildo and grind it onto your wet pussy. Then you grab the back of my head and pull me down onto your clit. Licking that clit while I shove a massive big black dildo into your cunt. Fucking you all nigh

2 months ago

I’ve been wanking over your pics Jenny but can’t wait to imagine kneeling behind you with my cock deep inside your wet cunt And playing with your lovely tits as you beg me to fill you with spunk with your sexy voice. Love, Danny

2 months ago

When are you coming back on Jenny can't wait for a dirty wank💦💦 with you.love Steve😜

2 months ago

Hi Jenny. Would you use your heels on my cock and balls? Rob

2 months ago

Hey Andy, I am good thanks, hope you are good too? look forward to hearing from you xx

2 months ago

Hey Kev, I have missed talking to you, hope we can chat soon xx

2 months ago

Hey Danny, so happy that you love my pics, I love a tongue in my cunt. Hope to hear from you soon. xx

2 months ago

Hey Cyril, I can't wait to chat with you xx

2 months ago

Hey Ryan, hope we can chat soon. It was nice to catch up. Hopefully we can chat again soon. xx

3 months ago

Hi Jenny I cannot believe that you are self isolating and going without any cock. Not when we know what a dirty little cock loving slut you are 😃 I can’t wait to be with you again xx John

3 months ago

Jenny,hope your not self isolating from your phone,where have you gone? Andy xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Gabby
(PIN: 1721)

Gabby

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page