Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 47 minutes from now about Casey-Rae
    Marcus, u know ur my number 1, The VIP Platinum member.. I will never forget squirting for the 1st time EVER, all over my sofa!! Good times..Casey-Rae xx ur bad bad girl!
  • 14 minutes ago about Ariah
    Ariah you young sexy brat I loved how you laughed at my small penis and my red panties!! I also loved how you kept calling me a sissy faggot and I blew a big load!!! Mr Sissy F 😘😘😘😘
  • 21 minutes ago about Ariah
    phone lines beating us Ariah😒 will try again you are lovely.. Sean 😘
  • 44 minutes ago about Lotus
    Hi lotus. I look forward to our next chat. Thanks for rocking me the way you do. Speak soon Best wishes Paul xxxxx
  • 48 minutes ago about Carmen
    Sexy bitch x

Phone Sex Profiles: Jodie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jodie on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 1901

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jodie (Pin 1901)

Jodie

Photos of Jodie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jodie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jodie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1757 comments

Hi guys, my name is Jodie, agent number 1901. I am a cheeky, sexy, curvy 54 year old. I am 5 ft 6" with brown hair and hazel eyes. I would love to chat to you guys today about anything you fancy. Naughty or nice,. If you are up for some fun give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1901 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jodie on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 1901

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jodie

1 hour ago

Can't wait to fuck fuck fuck wiv again my dirty secret xxxx darling lover friend xxxx missu lots love u loads wannnnnt wannnnnntwannnnnnt u now.ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

2 hours ago

Thanks for the good sex session dirty secret xxxx u woz good as ever darling lover XXX woz so glad I got to have u again XXX hope u OK and been thinking of me lol I thinking and missen u already xxxx ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

2 hours ago

Hi Billy.....that message wasn't from me....u no what I like. Hope ur ok? Missing u, speak soon. Hugs and kisses 😘😘 Jodie xx

19 hours ago

Yes Jodie , the message was from me ..l did write more must of been long not to go on.. Big kisses hugs xxx Nicola xx xx

21 hours ago

Billy, I want you to cum inside my ass then drink it Jodie xx

1 day ago

Hi, I'm assuming that message is from u, Nicola?? Thankyou, I'm hoping to catch up with him soon, but am off line by 9 as up early for work lol. I'm sure Casey-Rae is very busy....planning our girls night out lol take care babes 😘 Jodie xx

1 day ago

Hi Billy....sorry I keep missing u, but hope to catch up soon, my darling. Jodie 😘 xx

1 day ago

Hi Peter, my horny bastard, I'll stay on tonight for u, my darling man....can't wait for ur rough hands all over my body again. Ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ’‹ xxxx

1 day ago

Hiya sexy Jodie..was talking to your "ex husband" on line last night..he asked me to give you a message..l was going to call casey _Ray today but she's probably working hard bless our beautiful friend..he said he's been working ..but will call u

2 days ago

Can't wait to get in ur nix get ur pussie nice n wet and suck on those big tits and fuck ur again and spunk ova it Darling xxxx prob tomorrow night XXX love u lots xxxx ur old fucken barstard horny peter.

2 days ago

Em em dirty secret xxxx glad u enjoyed surprise and extra session darling lover Friend missen u darling xxxxxx hope u missen me .woz wiv gf sat night and Sunday. Thought of u y wiv her.iel phone u tomorrow try to b4 9 .ur old horny rucken batstard pe

2 days ago

Hi Peter, my horny fucking bastard, hope ur good and enjoyed the weekend? Thankyou for the lovely surprise I enjoyed the extra session lol. Hope to chat this week, but any chance u can ring before 9 plz? Thankyou luv u hugs and kisses πŸ˜˜πŸ’ž ur dir

2 days ago

Hi Will, sorry it varies, try to be on for 4pm til bout 6ish then bout 7.30-9ish Jodie 😘 xx

2 days ago

What times are you usually online at the moment Will

3 days ago

Well hi there Mr Michael, u naughty little wanker. Of course I approve of u wanking over my pics.... altho I'd rather u b wanking over me, with Casey-Rae's permission naturally. Ur jolly Jodie 😘 xx

3 days ago

Hi Master Andy, sorry if I've missed u sir, but I'm still workin, hope u'll catch me this week in the afternoon. Jodie 😘 xx

3 days ago

Hi Andy....not sure wot happened to my last message I wrote to u, but missing u and hope to chat soon Jodie 😘 xx

4 days ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes Jodie xxxx

5 days ago

jolly Jodie.. mr.michael here again.. having a cheeky wank looking at your pics[ again lol] .. will be asking CR for permission to spurt over one of them.. if you approve too.. xc

6 days ago

Thanks bb. Master Andy wants you now xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page