Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Tina
    Great role play - v sexy. Look forward to speaking again soon xxx Steve
  • 4 hours ago about Donna
    Glad to see your keeping safe. Hope we cross paths soon..Welcome back,
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Hello there. Bra size 36D x
  • 4 hours ago about Jo
    Thank you lovely man. It was a pleasure talking to you. Time table varies, but normally online from 10pm. Let me know when you would like to chat, and I'll accommodate you...

Phone Sex Profiles: Penny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Penny on 0909 860 9608

Remember to enter PIN 7130

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Penny (Pin 7130)

Penny

Photos of Penny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Penny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Penny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
25 comments

Hi Guys My name is Penny, I’m a classy lady from Lancashire. I’ve got lovely boobs and juicy nipples. I work in an office and I love to wear smart suits and high heels, I love bending over in my stockings and I’m sure you’d like that too. Are you up for some fun. My PIN number is 7130 call me now. Call me on and enter PIN 7130 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Penny on 0909 860 9608 & enter PIN 7130

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Penny

6 days ago

Sorry for not being on this week, I’m here now, hope to chat soon.xxxx

1 week ago

Penny, Please please be on late tonight !!!!! My cock needs a good work out !!!

1 week ago

PENNY, Your absence as been noted, where have you been this week?? It`s bad enough being In lockdown. But not being able to chat to you. Well that Is unbearable!!

2 weeks ago

Hi Penny, I'd love you to dress up for me! Would you be my sexy secretary or sexy nurse and tease me with your stockings? Love, Andy xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Penny, I loved our chat the other day as you probably realised when I called you 3 rimes, couldn't get enough of you. I spunked four times but I didn't let you know. I'm sure you realised though, such a filthy mouth and you were enjoying yourself

1 month ago

Penny, l would love to put my cock up your bum. John

1 month ago

Gorgeous

2 months ago

I love pounding your cunt babe

2 months ago

Wow i like Rob's idea you could do me as well Jeff xx

2 months ago

Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob

2 months ago

Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob

2 months ago

PS Penny u should get an Oscar 4 that role play DAvidxxxxx

2 months ago

absolutely wonderful role play threesome with the wonderful Penny thank you from your loyal slave XXX

2 months ago

Call me and I’ll tell you my bra size. X

2 months ago

Sorry you missed me hope we can chat soon x

2 months ago

Penny what's your bra size darling? Xxx

2 months ago

Penny thanks for a great chat Dave x

2 months ago

just topped up to chat and you went offline. hope we can have some fun soon xxx

2 months ago

Rob. I look forward to speaking to you, let’s have some pleasure. Penny xxxxx

2 months ago

Penny love the touch of pusie hair witch indicates here the real pleasure zone if you respond to this message you most certainly be getting a call off myself you classy sexy lady rob 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rudy
(PIN: 1668)

Rudy

Lotus
(PIN: 7081)

Lotus

Nicola
(PIN: 7195)

Nicola

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories