Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 35 minutes from now about Casey-Rae
    Marcus, u know ur my number 1, The VIP Platinum member.. I will never forget squirting for the 1st time EVER, all over my sofa!! Good times..Casey-Rae xx ur bad bad girl!
  • 25 minutes ago about Ariah
    Ariah you young sexy brat I loved how you laughed at my small penis and my red panties!! I also loved how you kept calling me a sissy faggot and I blew a big load!!! Mr Sissy F 😘😘😘😘
  • 32 minutes ago about Ariah
    phone lines beating us Ariah😒 will try again you are lovely.. Sean 😘
  • 56 minutes ago about Lotus
    Hi lotus. I look forward to our next chat. Thanks for rocking me the way you do. Speak soon Best wishes Paul xxxxx
  • 1 hour ago about Carmen
    Sexy bitch x

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Hannah

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Hannah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
621 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah. I'm 5ft 5" with a sexy hour glass figure. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone wearing only my favourite pink silky bra and thong, fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy. So call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

3 hours ago

When are you next online?

4 days ago

Hello there Hope all’s well with you healthy and safe Have tried to catch you a few times but hasn’t worked out yet Speak soon I hope Roy Aberdeen

1 week ago

Hey, I hope you're well Hannah. Would you cuckold me on call?

1 week ago

Hey beautiful

2 weeks ago

Hannah how old are you

3 weeks ago

long awaited catch up anthony

3 weeks ago

Hi there sexy hannah, Gary here from north Yorkshire, can't wait to get naked with you again soon.

1 month ago

Hey Mr Carlisle. It was great catching up with you again. You always crack me. Get back into you man cave you naughty boy πŸ˜‚ Take care of Amber. Speak soon and stay save. Hannah xx

1 month ago

Just ran out of credit at last second but highly recommended awesome

1 month ago

Your sexy pictures make we want to wank immediately and spunk all over your gorgeous tits. The fact you are clearly also very intelligent only serves to make me more determined to keep trying to find you online so I can bury my tongue in your wet cun

1 month ago

Are you on next week Hannah? Miss our kinky chats. Not emptied my ball sack for days. Help me baby girl. Maidstone Jonny

1 month ago

Hi there stranger hope you are safe and well Roy Aberdeen

1 month ago

When are you usual on? I always miss you xxx

1 month ago

Hello Boys and Girls. I hope you are all well and keeping safe. If you want a quick fun, sorry but I am not your girl. That does not interest me. I am looking to chat to interesting fun people. I want to know your naughty horny secrets and kinky fant

1 month ago

Hannah, I'd love to work your "shitter" for you, looking forward (or backwards) to be with you soon.

1 month ago

Hannah you are a filthy beast but also a very intelligent well spoken lovely person, luv ya x

1 month ago

Princess, you on this weekend? Fancy a couple of drinks and a session in your garden? Eric from North London

1 month ago

Hey Steve. I cannot wait to have dirty fun with you again, especially with Brie joining us. You can watch Brie and I fucking our shitter. Speak again soon. Hannah xx

1 month ago

Hey Scott. I would love to help you sexy with some kinky spunk play. Feel free to ring any time. I look forward to hearing all about it. Speak soon and stay safe, Hannah xx

1 month ago

Hey Nick. I really miss our naughty chats, so does Sarah. We cannot wait to have fun with you again. Please stay safe. Miss you, Hannah xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sacha
(PIN: 7271)

Sacha

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Ariah
(PIN: 1502)