Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 4 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 5 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 5 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 5 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 1494

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 1494)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
495 comments

Hi guys, I'm Jenny, a 25 year old red head with big round 36D jiggly tits and a tight round firm arse. I love being played with. I love to talk really dirty to horny men and the sound of men wanking really makes my shaved pussy wet. I would love to hear all of your fantasies and what saucy things you would like us to do. So call me and we can have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1494 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 1494

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

3 weeks ago

I’ll go between her puss & her mouth, make sure she tastes herself a few times!

3 weeks ago

Who wants to gangbang Jenny pick a hole and lets go.I'll take her shitter

4 weeks ago

Where are you Jenny I want to fuck you in your arse whilst you finger your pussy & leave your arse gaping open for everyone to see & have a go on! Get you really fucked up really hard!

4 weeks ago

Jenny you dirty little slut get back on line so we can all fuck that arse of yours till it's a cum filled gapeing mess.Love Steve

4 weeks ago

Where’s are up the bum girl, come back on & let me stretch your tight little but hole. Nath.

1 month ago

Great chat this morning Jenny 👍 Nic

1 month ago

Saw that you were back on the site, hopefully we can speak soon. Love Andyxx

1 month ago

Hi Jenny hope we can talk again soon love Kev. Xx

1 month ago

Jenny my faveriate wank toy please come back on line

1 month ago

Where is she. Come back soon please Jenny it’s been so long since I spoke with you I want to hear about all the dirty cock you’ve been getting

1 month ago

When will you be back on Jenny I want to stretch you & gape your pussy hole & asshole & make you moan

2 months ago

Jenny is magnificent, with the filthiest imagination. Love to lick out her dirty arse.

2 months ago

Come back on Jenny & have your cunt & ass stuffed full of big cock, I’ve missed you baby.

2 months ago

Where the fuck are you Jenny? You haven’t been on for months

2 months ago

Missing you Jenny and missing your tight little shitter even more love Steve💘

2 months ago

Jenny please come back on line so I can lick & fuck your tight little arse & cum in side it, you dirty fuckin’ bitch!

2 months ago

Jenny so need to cum up your arse and suck it out baby please come back on line

2 months ago

Jenny you dirty bitch when are you coming back on? I need to fuck that arse of yours till you cry,then make you lick my cock nice and clean.

3 months ago

Wow wow I have never cum so hard

3 months ago

Jenny, You have not been on line for ages. I am sitting in my leather chair; trousers round my ankles; penis very very erect. I am masturbating but I would like to push it up your fanny and then up your bottom. Chris xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page