Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 6 hours ago about Samantha
    Wow you’ve got it all Beautiful Face Gorgeous Tits Fabulous Arse and a Perfect Cunt. Now your going to get My Hard Cock waiting to Shoot …N…
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    The only red i like will be when i spank your arse with a paddle!!!! You know my loyalty to MC so you are in my bad books so drop them while I spank you! Casey-Rae xx
  • 6 hours ago about Melissa
    I have the nightie, and everything else you require xx
  • 6 hours ago about Suzy
    Suzy, you are amazing....and an amazing beautiful girl. Will always look back on you...xxxxx
  • 6 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hope you enjoy wearing with immense pride and joy the brand new Scottish FA nightdress Casey. Sadly its blue as suppose to being red and black the colours of your beloved Man U FC LOL

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9609

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1926 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9609 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

16 hours ago

It seems impossible to get through to you I keep trying love your photos and would love to get down and dirty with you dave in Cardiff

2 days ago

Brilliant Terry you and your mrs are really something,. that call was sexier than ever. Rikki and me could not get enough .looking forward to the next special treatment ,i hope xx

2 days ago

I hope I can catch you today Tina. All stressed and in need of a masage...Terry xxx

2 weeks ago

hey tina enjoy ur time off speak when u get back hope ur lad has a gd bd xx

2 weeks ago

hey tina dam another two hours trying to get u all to myself he he will keep trying ur naughty boy from up the road he he x

3 weeks ago

Me too! Terryxxx

3 weeks ago

dam tina forgot how hard it is to get though to u been trying two hours he he its ur naughty boy north of the boarder xx

3 weeks ago

just to let you know guys a couple of changes next week , monday 10 till 2 , tues and weds.11am until 5 in the afternoon . off line thurs and friday . following week normal hours 12 noon till 5 .lots love xx

4 weeks ago

Hello Tina, opportunities to call are few and far between and as you are quite rightly in high demand, they rarely coincide with your availability. Angela and the Greek island villa await our return. She is so swollen she dribbles, pack your sunblock

4 weeks ago

keep trying Andy x

1 month ago

I've tried and tried Tina but can't get hold of you andy

1 month ago

Tina likes cock!

1 month ago

Sorry Tina, thought i'd have the place to myself last week. Hopefully thurs, will you be on Terry xx

1 month ago

hi Tina hope your well its Martin. Could you get on line for 11am tomorrow if possible please

1 month ago

Tina you are any amazing sexy woman and you make my cock rock hard

1 month ago

hi Terry quick break mid afternoon , try me as log back , all being well 2 30 to 3 , will look forward . xx

1 month ago

Hope I can catch you today Tina, Terryx

1 month ago

Ditto Alex my pleasure . hope we can speak again soon . enjoy the weekend . x

1 month ago

Hi Tina, I really enjoyed chatting today. Thank you. Alex

1 month ago

I have so many time to call you your photos are stunning your profile says your must call lady I keep trying because I love to get Down and dirty with you allyn in Cardiff 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page