Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 4 days ago about Casey-Rae
    You are always busy :(
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    customer services - support@rjmedia.com
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    JJ - Words are unnecessary to describe how good your company was tonight! Unlike Blackpool, Bournemouth & Brighton you are absolutely peerless! I am looking forward to Sunday already! Xx Love FA Tim xx ❤🙀🐶💞
  • 4 days ago about JJ
    FA Tim - thank you for another exhilarating night. Prepare yourself for Sunday night!!!! Take care. Xxx love J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🐶😻💕
  • 4 days ago about Ariah
    I want your mouth around my cock, I love hearing you slurping on it and spitting on my bell end! It fucking drives me crazy for you Ariah! My cock is hard thinking about it right now! Speak Monday! Love Jeff xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Ella

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Ella on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Ella (Pin 7092)

Ella

Photos of Ella

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Ella

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Ella is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

431 comments

Hi I'm Mistress Ella and I am a dominatrix that will bring you to your knees. You will worship me and want to please me, in return I will blow your load and your mind. I maybe bad but I am perfectly good at it. If you think you can handle me call me now on 7092. Call me on and enter PIN 7092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Ella on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Ella

6 days ago

Hi Ella. What's your favourite sexy underwear? Mx

1 week ago

Hi Ella, do you give CEI?, Dave xxx

1 week ago

Hello Ella, grate time talking to you Saturday afternoon bout our Music tastes hehe. We do like the same :-) talk soon, Graham.

1 week ago

Ella hope you are keeping well it was lovely talking to you the other day you are amazing and I can't wait till next time. Take care and be good if you can !!!! Love John xxxxx

3 weeks ago

You on today? and tomorrow? X

4 weeks ago

thanks again for that miss. amazing as usual. won't cross you again ha - Dale

1 month ago

I think I may have fallen I love with you Ella 🥰 xoxo

1 month ago

Are you on today?? X

1 month ago

Love to fuck you xxx

1 month ago

Tony, you are the best, always love chatting to you and you always get me off babe,❌❌❌❌❌ can’t wait till Thursday,❌❌ Ella ❌❌❌

1 month ago

Hi Ella can you turn me into a dirty little wanker? Will xx

1 month ago

Hi Mistress it’s Graham here sorry iv not called in a while I’m back to work now it’s a bit hard to call you now. I do enjoy our fun and conversation after 😉 I’ll try call you if I can mistress, from your slave Graham 😉

1 month ago

Yeh I’m doing alright. Never had an orgasm and laughed before so that was a first while talking to you 🤣x Lucy

1 month ago

🤭Hi Ella ....I hope your good, this is Paul 😳from way back it’s been sooo long ..:. Were your “Paul “messages to me 🤭🙂 I know I messaged you a while back...But I didn’t think you had remembered me😢 I only been looking for you

1 month ago

⭐️Hey Lucy!! Hope you are doing well. Loved our conversation!! We have so so much in common 😊. Ella ♥️💋❌♥️💋❌

1 month ago

⭐️Benderson⭐️ I’m on to you! 🐐 lol

1 month ago

Lucy here. Thanks for speaking with me. You’re a lovely girl. ❤️ Can’t believe how similar we are Xx take care

1 month ago

i want you to get bitchy with me more miss

1 month ago

Paul, phone me today 📞❌❌❌❌

1 month ago

Tony, Call me again soon, that was great just now💕❌❌❌ your the best💯❌❌Ella xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)