Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 25 minutes ago about Kelly
    Hi Adam , yeah I would love to speak with you again , missed our chats love Kelly xxxx
  • 58 minutes ago about Vanessa
    T lovely today for you .you have me here for ever love you always James xxc
  • 2 hours ago about Susie
    Missing you already, have an AMAZING time xxxx
  • 2 hours ago about Samantha
    Lovely to chat I will phone back when task is complete x
  • 4 hours ago about Vanessa
    Vanessa, Your simply the best better than all the rest better than anyone any one I’ve ever met. Speak soon darling All my love Tony xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Bridgette

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Bridgette on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1150

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Bridgette (Pin 1150)

Bridgette

Photos of Bridgette

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Bridgette

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Bridgette isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
16 comments

Hi my name is Bridgette, I am tall and slim but still have curves. I have long shapely legs that are always wide open. I love wearing short skirts and no knickers so when i bend over you see my lovely pink tight cunt and firm arse. I am always having the naughtiest and filthiest of thoughts, you can tell me all your deepest darkest desires and don't hold back and I will make sure you cum, cum and cum over and over again. Call me on and enter PIN 1150 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Bridgette on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1150

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Bridgette

4 days ago

You blew my mind....so horny listening to you. My cock is still tingling. Can't wait to hear more stories. Neil x

2 weeks ago

The best of the best. You make me cum so hard xx

2 weeks ago

Would love to give you a call and chat about a strapon and snowball session. J X

1 month ago

Good morning Bridgette, thank you for our sexy chat last night! Sorry my phone cut out,I'll have to ring you again later in the week! Great to talk to someone so natural on here,such a sexy voice and I've never heard such a cute laugh! I shot my load

1 month ago

How about I look under it skirt bend u over up against the shove my tongue in both your holes lick that nice tight arse of urs and pussy then slide my nice big fat cock inside them holes fill that arse up let me know Johnny

1 month ago

Superb operator. Great description, good role play and really sexy. Highly recommended.

2 months ago

Gorgeous tits and fanny

4 months ago

Hi Bridgette do you still love me babe because I still love you forever 🌹🌹🌹 you are so special to me 🌹🌹🌹FROM YOUR BOYFRIEND ALLAN 🌹🌹🌹🌹

4 months ago

Nice to see a clean shaven fanny

4 months ago

Bridgette - can you take the whole of that TOY in your CUNT and ARSE ?

4 months ago

Bridgette has been very naughty for me with her sexy voice, I'd call her again if she wants me to... Andy

4 months ago

Hi Bridgette do you wear seamed stockings as I having naughty thoughts of you bent over.Love Tom

4 months ago

Hi Bridgette, welcome on here :) what's your bra size? Xxx

4 months ago

It was the most delightful hour spent with you last night Bridgette ... thank you l ... you gorgeous sexy madam. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast ...he he. Take care John (my cherry yoghurt tasted better than usual today I wonder why ?)xxx

4 months ago

I enjoy sexy chats with Bridgette, she has a sexy voice and always gets me blowing my load early into the chat! Greg x

4 months ago

What size are your tits?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Amelia
(PIN: 7098)

Amelia

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)