Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxi-Jade
    Hope you're ok. Miss you cumming again and again for me. Let me know when next online so I can make you soak your bed. I want to rub my hard cock over your clitoris then hold my cock inside you while your legs shake. Doug
  • 13 hours ago about Sarah
    You look like a quick ball drainer 3 to 5 mins is that right? How many cumshots you get a day? Jim want mine
  • 14 hours ago about Jodie
    .Hi, my darling Paul, sorry I've not been on much this week....trip to the dentist, hopefully chat next week?? Missing u, my darling Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Hi, my gorgeous tummy worshipper I'm on at various times wed, Thurs and Fri so let me no what time is best for u, and I'll let u no if I'll b here, waiting for u....Xx Jodie 😘 Xx
    .Just tell me time and place, Craig, and I'll b waiting with my fat arse up in the air.....lol 🤣 Xx Jodie 😘 Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jackie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jackie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7097

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jackie (Pin 7097)

Jackie

Photos of Jackie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jackie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jackie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
298 comments

Hi. Hello. I’m Jackie. I’ve been looking forward to having a chat with you. I am 5ft 9” in height, I’m a dress size 12, my hair is shoulder length chestnut brown and I’ve been told I have a cute smile. Well now you know a bit about me, fancy a chat? Call me on and enter PIN 7097 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jackie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7097

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jackie

3 weeks ago

You are the most wonderful friend and lover Jackie darling and it is always a great thrill when I see you are available to chat . Then get carried away on a flood of pleasure ., Adore you . Lots of love , Derek XXX

1 month ago

Best looking cunt and arse

1 month ago

Wow, what a gorgeous sexy lady. Had a lovely time with you babe, till next time when you get my boat rocking..😘⚘

2 months ago

Hi Jackie. Do you like a finger in your bum hole?

2 months ago

Hi Jackie, do you do any Dom stuff?

2 months ago

Sooo sexy Matt xxx

2 months ago

Jackie, you have a beautiful body and a voice that no guy could resist, Hope you get some cock soon. Ray xx

2 months ago

I'd love to get inside you, Jackie, and fuck you lovingly. Multiple orgasms for you baby. Love. William xxxx

2 months ago

Jackie's a good squirter nice warm wet noisy squelchy cunt

3 months ago

you are lovely girl

3 months ago

Like wanking over pic 5

3 months ago

Just wonderful being with you Jackie . Thank you for being so kind to me . Adore you . Derek XXX

3 months ago

Slut licked my balls my cock and my arse then wanked me off over her tits

3 months ago

You are the loveliest friend and lover Jackie darling . Simply adore you . I am so happy when I am with you . Lots of love , Derek XXX

3 months ago

just had a lovely shag with Jackie fabulous body , nice tight cunt and arse, thanks darling , Jack xxxx

4 months ago

hi beautifull jackie it’s geordie music man can’t wait to speak you again soon lots of love xx

4 months ago

Wonderful Jackie , Our time together just gets better and better, especially on Sunday mornings when we are completely relaxed and don't have to worry about going to work . You are so gloriously horny . Love you to bits . Derek XXXMWAHXXX

5 months ago

You made Sunday evening so special ,Jackie darling . I get completely carried away by the passion .You are just so wonderful . Lots of love . Derek XXX

5 months ago

Hello there hope you are well thinking of you x

5 months ago

Hi Jackie,I know you don’t reply much 😊 but I’m hoping you are free this Saturday for a long awaited catch up,maybe let me know,Kevin xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)

Kinky Kumari

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)