Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 16 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 16 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 17 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you πŸ˜‰xx
  • 17 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male
  • 17 hours ago about Honey
    Plastered my worktop with spunk - should have been inside your cunt or mouth (whichever you prefer) Graham xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Jenny

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7181

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jenny (Pin 7181)

Jenny

Photos of Jenny

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jenny

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jenny isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
541 comments

Hi, I'm Jenny a naughty secretary in my 20's. I am of mixed Asian and English heritage, with long black straight hair, hazel eyes, luscious curves and 32C boobs. When not in my secretary clothing, I love to wear silk stockings and sexy lingerie. Give me a call, you can be my strict boss and I will be your very personal assistant! Call me on and enter PIN 7181 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jenny on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7181

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Jenny

21 hours ago

Michael, thanks for letting me know; when we spoke the other day I was concerned it could be something more serious 😭 I hope we can chat before Friday but no worries if you're not able to. Wishing all the best for you 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

1 day ago

Hi babe πŸ₯° I am going in hospital on Friday πŸ˜“ been really sick with a pancreas problem also.. missing you more than ever. Love Michael xxxx πŸ₯°

1 day ago

Hello Jenny like your profile pictures. I am Chris 24 from Nottingham. Well hung do you fancy letting me play with you. let me know sexy.

2 days ago

Michael, I'm really sorry to hear that; I don't know if we'll have a chance to chat before then but I hope we can catch up properly when you feel well enough - no pressure though! Take good care of yourself and speak with you soon I hope 😘 Love, J

2 days ago

George, my sexy farmer b(h)oy, thank you for another great chat! It was lovely catching up with you and you were good fun and sexy as always 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

2 days ago

James, thank you! I had a great time with you again as always! You've got my imagination fired up about next time - I'm really looking forward to it 😘 Love, Jenny xoxo

3 days ago

Hi babe πŸ₯° my first message hasn't showed. Will be in hospital for 2 weeks 😭 got another problem, love you always and forever Michael 😘😘😘...

3 days ago

2/2 remember Jenny I absolutely adore you 😘 will miss you lots and you have a special place in my heart πŸ’“ always Irishman 😘

4 days ago

Hi my sexy JENNY it was a bonus getting through to you in more ways than one i managed to chat with you and get my balls emptied at the same time i cant wait till the next time i cant get enough of a good thing my sexy JENNY lol yr farmer bhoy george

4 days ago

Hi Jenny, I had a great time talking with you on Friday and Saturday night. I am really looking forward to the next time. We talk if you know what I mean? James

5 days ago

Hi beautiful ❀️ glad I got thru once πŸ™ love you lots you special girl 😘 always and forever πŸ’– love Michael xxxx

6 days ago

😘😘❀️πŸ₯°πŸ”₯πŸ‘“πŸ‘“πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰ love always Irishman 😘

6 days ago

Good to speak last night πŸ™ totally adore you 😘 thanks hopefully speak again soon ❀️ love always Michael 😘❀️

6 days ago

Don't worry beautiful ❀️ obviously missed you πŸ’– I'm good hopefully speak soon x love ya lots your Michael πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

6 days ago

Hi Michael, I hope you're well, and thank you for your sweet messages 😘 I'm so sorry I told you I'd be around last night but was then unable to be, as yesterday turned out to be a really busy day at work and I ended up working until late, I'm sorr

1 week ago

Wow beautiful ❀️ great chat. Loved every minute 😘 everything on the menu 😜 your a wonderful special person ❀️ Michael πŸ’–

1 week ago

Really glad you liked it babe πŸ™ will you be my sexy minx forever πŸ₯° I find you sexy and amazing πŸ₯° love you lots Michael πŸ’–

1 week ago

Michael, hi gorgeous πŸ’– Of course I loved your poem! It was clever, witty, funny, cheeky, saucy and wonderful, just like you. Thanks for another great chat, hope you slept well and are having a good day 😘 Love from your sexy minx, Jenny xoxo

1 week ago

Hi beautiful ❀️ hope you like the poem 😘 great to chat with you as always 😘 take care love always your Irishman 😘😘😘.

1 week ago

Jennifer ❀️ totally amazing night, you are a wonderful, special person ❀️ and very sexy 😘 more plans for you 😜 love always Michael πŸ’–πŸ˜˜

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Debbie
(PIN: 1041)

Debbie
0093-1

Kk