Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Carmen

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1087

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Carmen (Pin 1087)

Carmen

Photos of Carmen

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Carmen

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Carmen isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
545 comments

Hi, I'm Carmen, with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. I have large bouncy boobs and a great round bum. I love to dress up and anything goes. We can enjoy dirty or fun. Go on press the button, let me make you cum. Call me on and enter PIN 1087 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Carmen on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1087

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Carmen

6 days ago

Carmen, you really are a beautiful women and l really want to lick your pubic hair. Speak tonight. Norman x

6 days ago

So fucking sexy x

6 days ago

Carmen, l want to lick your pubic hairs Norman x

1 week ago

Carman, l really want your bum Norman x

1 week ago

Your the best Carman xx

1 week ago

Carmen, l want to bum you Norman x

1 week ago

Hi Naughty’s I’m am on line all day today Tuesday and all day tomorrow Wednesday Call me 1087 xx horny as always xx

1 week ago

Chris . My sexy toy boy x

1 week ago

Melvin any time mmmmmmm 💋💋💋

1 week ago

Carmen how big are your boobs?

1 week ago

Nice to chat on Friday, sorry I was unable to ring on sat. Hopefully catch you again soon. Chris

1 week ago

Carmen you sexy You are back mmmmmmm

1 week ago

Just had a brilliant tit-wank and fuck chatting to Carmen. came hard and strong - thanks Carmen! Melvin xx

1 week ago

Keep missing .. you are such a sexy bitch xx

2 weeks ago

Hi you naughty lot . I’m back on line tomorrow Thursday 6th February . My body is beautifully bronzed and ready to tell you about my Horny fun in the sun x Carmen xxx

2 months ago

On my Holiday guys will tell you all about my antics when I am back, sun, sea and lots of sexxxxx xx

2 months ago

Hi Carmen, what's your bra size? Xx

3 months ago

Hope you're enjoying yourself Carmen. Chris X

4 months ago

Mistress your slave thanks you x

4 months ago

Gary Saturday it is then xx 😉

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1937)

Scarlett

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Tia
(PIN: 7067)

Tia

Sarah
(PIN: 7126)