Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    COME ON LINE U SEXY BITCH ;) I WANT TO SMASH THAT PUSSY TILL YOU SQUIRT OVER IT JASON XX
  • 11 hours ago about Nicola
    Mr male ..nice caller you lick my shit box.. Then mabe my female slaves and me will lick Your shit box out ?mabe more..I'm on after 11 night's..early morning..try me 7ish morning You definitely get me 😘😘😘
  • 11 hours ago about Nicola
    Oh Danny, carnt fucking wait... I'm on line afder 11ish most nights.. Early morning?? Hope you're balls are full? Come empty up me on me ..just love that fat cock πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    JS - thank you ❀️. I'm OK. Chat soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️ πŸ“
  • 11 hours ago about JJ
    Robbie - my pleasure. Hope to totally satisfy your needs again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Clare isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
228 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

19 hours ago

Thank you very much for our session. I was really horny and you made me so horny. Next time I would fuck you silly. I loved your pics and you. Simon xxxxx

4 days ago

yes stephan im about this morning until about 11 so hopefully we get to speak x

4 days ago

davina im so glad you have decided to buy one cant wait to help you use it x

5 days ago

Hi Clare any chance you will be on again this morning need to speak to you. Stephen x

1 week ago

10 out of 10, great roleplay and dirty talk S

1 week ago

Cant wait for our next chat Mistress Clare, as ordered on our last chat i now have an 8 inch dildo on its way! Already twitching thinking about it, ur little sissy slut Davina xxx

1 week ago

I want to stretch your very tight arse hole Clare.love jon

2 weeks ago

dave im sorry you havent managed to get hold of me i need to make sure when we connect that i make it extra special for you x x

2 weeks ago

Clare seems you very busy tried several times to ring on Wednesday but to avail getting desperate to my FAV this dave 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

3 weeks ago

Clare I will call soon make sure you are wearing your expensive underwear I will push you against the wall and rip them off, love jon

3 weeks ago

Wonderful chat with you week before last, really enjoy sharing my 'pump' time with you. I have a new game which would love to show you next time you're around.

3 weeks ago

hi jon i did wonder where you went hope the new job is going good i will look forward to your call when your not to busy x x

3 weeks ago

Hi Clare sorry I’ve not been back on changed jobs always busy, I’ve missed ripping your expensive knickers off, live jon

3 weeks ago

Would recommend Clare big time. Always into whatever your kinks are. Looking forward to knocking one out with her again.

4 weeks ago

dave i hope you had a lovely birthday i will make sure our next call is extra special for you x x

4 weeks ago

A day when Claire is not gagging on my cock is a sad day indeed. At least I can have a wank at the thought of it.

1 month ago

i love your comments and thankyou for taking the time to write one x x

1 month ago

Clare would have loved to have had a phone chat today it’s my birthday and you could given an extra prezzy by making me cum big time dose make up for it on our next amazing call dave in πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ ΏπŸ˜„πŸŽ‚

1 month ago

No better start to the day than forcing my cock down Claire's throat. She really is the best.

1 month ago

The next time we speak you Stocking Clad whore, I’m going to get your dressed up for me in the sexiest lingerie you have, then I’m going to slide a suspender belt inside your pussy and get you to cum all over it for me. Then I want to hear you li

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Kerry
(PIN: 1143)

Kerry

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories