Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆💦💦💦
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Clare. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1361
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

543 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

5 days ago

Clare I would love to spread your arse checks and slip into you. You are so sexy bb.

6 days ago

Gorgeous and wonderful Clare Great talking to such a lovely and horny Clare Lots of love William xxxxx

1 week ago

hi pete im all up some fridge content fun i think we could have a great time x x

1 week ago

roy , what a fab horny chat we had the other day and im so glad you enjoyed it i thought it was great cant wait until next time x x

1 week ago

Wow Claire you make me come every time I talk to you, I would love to lick your lovely juicy wet pussy and then give you a nice cream pie.lots of from Roy.xxx👅👅👅

1 week ago

Hi Clare , would love you to talk to and treat me like a dirty slut, and get me to wank using fridge products, on your command obviosly, Pete

1 week ago

Hi claire thankyou for reply re role might be end of Oct before I can ring take care best wishes j

1 week ago

Clare, You are gorgeous Thank you for being so lovely Lots of love to a wonderful Clare xxxxxx William

1 week ago

WOW, Stephen x

1 week ago

Thank you Clare You are a fantastic horny lady It was wonderful to talk to you again Thank you so much You are so delightful to talk to You set my day up so wonderfully well Can't wait to talk again Lots of love William xxxx

2 weeks ago

william our last call was amazing you really are a very geniune horny guy every call weve had has been amazing x x

2 weeks ago

J , i love role play so if you have one in mind then call me we can give it a go x x

3 weeks ago

Hi Clare Thank you very much for a lovely horny chat You are a wonderful person and so easy to talk to Take care my lovely Clare Lots of love William xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi claire do you do role play I'd love to imagine you be someone I know j

3 weeks ago

Hi Clare Hope you are well I am home now I miss our horny chats I will call you tomorrow when you are free Can't wait Take care Lots of love Willism xxxx

1 month ago

stephen , thankyou for the call i thought the role play was just perfect x x

1 month ago

dave thankyou for making time to call me , it was an amazing catch up , thankyou x x

1 month ago

Clare I did post a message right after I came off the phone to you but for some reason it was not posted Clare it was so good to catch up With again and here that you well again we talked for over 3 years and you always been a very classy intelligen

1 month ago

Claire always a pleasure, love our secret role play. Stephen x

1 month ago

Hi, Clare Sorry I couldn't ring you this morning but I had an emergency My sister was unwell so I had to go and see her - (143 miles one way) I will ring you early next week You are a wonderful Clare Take care Have a good weekend Lots of love William

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)