Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    OH MY GOODNESS... who dares speak of ManUre (MUFC) on my comments!!! i am a true Mancunian therefore I am blue through and through. HAHAHAH Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Nicky
    Good I need you from David❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • 2 days ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Mr. C hope you been keeping well. I would say ask Nicky if she wants to come on one of the girly nights in Manchester but i hear she supports Liverpool.... Casey-Rae xx
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hello my sexy darling I want to bang your ass Abbey my my hands squeeze really tightly on your shoes watermelons nuts
  • 2 days ago about Abby
    Hair Abbey India would you get your tits out for me me so I can play with my cock Vegeta

Phone Sex Profiles: Clare

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Clare on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1361

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Clare (Pin 1361)

Clare

Photos of Clare

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Clare

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Clare. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1361
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

313 comments

Hi guys, my name is Clare, agent 1361. I am 5 FT 7" with long dark hair, blue eyes and a pert pair of 32C tits. I am horny, slutty and damn right rude! I love cock of ANY size, I can be slutty or submissive, although I can switch pretty quickly and be a very strict Mistress. Call me! Call me on and enter PIN 1361 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Clare on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1361

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Clare

2 days ago

Hi Clare we talked many times now and must say each time we talk it gets better your one super sexy intelligent classy lady who knows how please your callers big time you never let me down and always meet my needs in every way until the next time tak

3 days ago

Cnt believe i missed you this week Mistress, was about to call u 10am on friday but u were not online! I will have to wait two weeks, what is the best day to call you between 10 and 11 in the morning Mistress. Davina xxx

3 days ago

Danny our call was fantastic as usual you really know what to say and do , your voice is amazing always brings a smile to my face when i answer the phone and its you x

3 days ago

Hey Clare, it's Danny with the sexy voice! I know it gets you horny all the times, hope you had a great time didn't you? I'm glad you had an amazing feeling, you deserve it!! Take care Danny xxx

4 days ago

richard thankyou for a fantastic call , what an amazing tongue you have , would love to do it again x x

5 days ago

hi davina its been a while you need to ring me so i can have some fun with your toy , look forward to it xx

6 days ago

Absolutely loved the call this morning. Licking and tasting you was a delight I would love to repeat. Even had a sweet taste myself. Thank you Richard x

1 week ago

Cnt wait to call you again Mistress Clare, looking forward to u making me cum wearing my new toy! All locked upand the key is urs Mistress!! Davina xxx

1 week ago

Clare thank you for your nice comment you are a real woman and classy lady and there S a time and place for everything and you know how and when to just that very well Clare dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿😀

1 week ago

Claire is one of the best on here she is so good at being a mistress

1 week ago

Dave my horny welsh guy i am so sorry you havent been able to get in touch with me , i love our chats and if anyone makes me feel like a woman its you , i hope we can chat soon x x

1 week ago

Hi Clare tried a few times this week get through to you your very poppy and busy lady but not a surprise having spoken to you many times hope to speak soon take care dave in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

1 week ago

That was a very horny session with you Clare. You were sexy, charming but most of all, horny. I wish I was with you all the time. We would make fantastic love together. Hope you text me back my beautiful girl. From your lover Simon. Xxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Good morning simon i enjoyed our chat very much you was very horny i cant wait to talk to you again x x

1 week ago

Omg Clare. You were so sexy today. I loved cumming inside you, kissing you and with Sam made me very horny but you I wanted. I have fallen deep in love with you from your loving guy Simon

1 week ago

hi james thankyou for my horny chat with you , looking forward to the next time x x

1 week ago

Wow. Sexy as ever! Amazing what you can do with a rolling pin! James xx

2 weeks ago

Hey there, had a horny time didn't you? Glad I made you felt you. Hope my voice did the trick and gave you all those orgasms!! Take care Danny xxx

3 weeks ago

Hey there gorgeous! Well that was a pretty horny time for the both of us!! My sexy voice turns you on as you start to get all hot and bothered and soaking wet. Then you start to float!! Speek soon. Remember get the device... Danny xxx

3 weeks ago

Danny i love your voice i love it when you come through for a chat i always know we are going to have the best time ever x x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Becky
(PIN: 1753)