Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Suzie
    Can't wait guys Will be coming round on Monday can't wait for u to suck my toes love Suzie xxx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa, I will let you know how the date goes! been hectic at work but will call you soon! from Braders! xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    Coffee is best shared! Our minds are the perfect blend Mr Bond! x
  • 1 day ago about Amy
    Hi Tony a lovely sexy time as always,so look forward to our chats and hearing that sexy voice,love Amy xx
  • 1 day ago about Vanessa
    Hi Vanessa,fun chatting with you on Friday 😜 Kevin xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Debs

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Debs is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

306 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Debs

2 days ago

Hi debs,you look very sexy with lovely breasts.Do you like to suck cock and taste spunk?Hope to chat soon, Ben xx.

1 month ago

I'm 27 and would fuck you hard xxx

1 month ago

Hi Debs great fuck with your bumhole (shitter) just delivered a load of spunk up that beautiful tight arse , xxx ps look after your C & A , XXX

1 month ago

Hi Debs you really know how to make a guy happy with that fabulous cunt of yours , I think you are the best FUCK on this site , guaranteed to drain a guys balls , thnks you sex goddess . jack x

1 month ago

Just the thought of your dripping cunt makes me hard - you say it as it it is empty my sack and spunk all over you luv it G

2 months ago

Debs, thank you for well and truly emptying my balls, with your cunt and shitter chat xxxx James

2 months ago

well Debs it never fails , another great fuck at that beautiful wet cunt of the fabulous fuck from Salford , you are some lass , I will have a good wank later just thinking about you , thanks for a great time , jack x

2 months ago

Hi Debs enjoyed fucking that beautiful cunt of yours again today , you were definately no 1 in the que when cunts were handed out and you really know how to make the most of it , talk soon again , Jack x

2 months ago

Hi Debs - gorgeous tits and fantastic cunt - I know you like your nice juicy dripping cunt and my cock sliding in and out - just the thought of you makes me wank myself stupid speak soon 'G'

3 months ago

Hi Deb's want to be a new caller and would love your tits and ass as my new cum bucket xx mick

3 months ago

Hi Debs hope your well when the best time to call you ,I would love you to talk dirty and sort my horny cock out love j

3 months ago

Normal, natural and excellently naughty and horny

4 months ago

Do you take it up ur lovely bum!!!x

4 months ago

Deb's love to take that georgeous arse of yours from behind jon

4 months ago

Absolutely amazing, knew my fantasy straight away. Thank You so much! James. Xxx

4 months ago

u fancy having some fun with a rugby team babe?

4 months ago

Thanks for a fantastic sexy chat .Tony

4 months ago

my beautiful little tartlet, ready for some fresh cream topping? love u. Clive

5 months ago

Hi Debs hope you are well as haven’t managed to speak with you lately. Missing you and look forward to next time. Yorkie M xx

6 months ago

Hi Debs - If I call tomorrow, do you do really filthy fantasies? I want to tell you about all the depraved things I'd like to do with you ... if you want to hear?

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Alex
(PIN: 1273)

Alex

Nataliya
(PIN: 7057)

Nataliya

Sandy
(PIN: 7044)