Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 19 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE ☺💑💗💗💗 xxxxx
  • 20 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 20 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Debs

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
178 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Debs

1 month ago

Debs wot a lovely arse I have win love to bend u over and Berrie my face there and eat and lick u out .then fuck fuck the arse off u .and spunk all over ur lovely face.

1 month ago

Hi debs can't stop thinking about you - you make me want to spunk over you will rimg soon jonno

1 month ago

Happy valentines Debs you have been on my mind all day love from Peter xxxx

2 months ago

Deb's I have spunked my load over your pictures so many times,I would love to spunk over your tits for real

2 months ago

hi you can cumm over the tits talk soon x

2 months ago

hi michelle take care chat soon xx

2 months ago

hi peter chat soon x

2 months ago

Hi debs x iem 80;wud love u to make my dick cumm for u shoot my load all over ur nice tits

3 months ago

Hi Debs looking at your pictures every morning brightens up my day love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Good morning Debs loved talking to you the other day sorry for going soft on you will have a erection injection next time we speak might have one to night and wank over your pictures which is your favourite picture love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Thank you debs for the lovely chat my love will tell you how things go when I phone you next take care beautiful. Love Michelle xxxx

3 months ago

Hi Debs thanks for replying was just going to phone you and my friends wife just turned up speak later or tomorrow if you are available that's if I've not had some fun with Helen,,, love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

hi peter happy new year I no from 10 t 9 love deb

3 months ago

Hi Debs carnt talk now I'm at work when ru usually available to talk to??? Happy new year love From Peter xxxx

3 months ago

Good morning Debs happy new year would love to speak to you when ru available over the next few days love from Peter xxxx

3 months ago

bra size 36 dd

3 months ago

Deb's what's your bra size? X

3 months ago

Deb's I would luv to smash u doggy style and see them tits swinging

4 months ago

ok michelle chat soon take care love deb xx

4 months ago

Phone disconnected will chat to you soon take care hunni. Love Michelle xxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Sarah
(PIN: 6943)

Sarah

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Samantha
(PIN: 6124)