Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Nicola
    Oil up im home
  • 3 hours ago about Sammy
    My "Pocket Rocket", hope yr well and safe.Miss you.God bless. xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY you do no that all the holiday Parks and Carivan sites are closed to the Public Love you always XX PETE β˜ΊπŸ’‘πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— xxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Sammy
    May your cunt always be wet
  • 4 hours ago about Tanya
    Lovely talking to you again yesterday and thanks for getting me off with your sexy dirty chat. Look forward to speaking with you very soon, Ray xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Hannah

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Hannah. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1942
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

588 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah. I'm 5ft 5" with a sexy hour glass figure. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone wearing only my favourite pink silky bra and thong, fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy. So call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

1 day ago

long awaited catch up i must say catch up soon anthony ps keep safe yourself xx

1 day ago

Hey boys and girls! I hope you are all staying in and keeping safe. I am on everyday, Monday to Sunday, mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights. I cannot wait to chat with you all. My old regulars, let's catch up soon. Hannah xx

1 day ago

exploded for you hard last night. you knackered your aj. same again on the weekend big ass aj

1 day ago

I want my turn Hannah. You are always busy. Catch you tonight or tomorrow x Kevin from Lancashire x

1 day ago

Hey Steve. I loved being your naughty little girl. So glad you was able to get back to me. My dirty shitter is always here and waiting for you. Speak again very soon. Stay safe. Hannah xx

1 day ago

Hey Ben. Thank you for your call. Please to hear you enjoyed yourself. You was very sexy. I really enjoyed our chat and how creative you was. I will not be able to look at ice cubes again without thinking of you naughty boyπŸ™ˆ Thankyou for making ou

1 day ago

Nick!!!! What a lovely surprise. I am doing really well thank you. I hope you are safe and well. This would have been great golfing weather for you right now. Yes! I miss us watching naughty videos together, so does Sarah πŸ˜‰ Let's catch up very soo

1 day ago

Hey Hannah you are one dirty bitch, suck my cock clean after it’s been up your dirty tight shitter x love you steve

1 day ago

Hi sexy Hannah. Really enjoyed our chat earlier. Really hope we can chat again soon. Ben, S.London

2 days ago

Hey Hannah, it's Nick, hope you are ok. It's been so long but I see you are back on the phones again. Hope to speak to you soon, and maybe watch a video together like the old days! Speak soon babe, Nick xxx

3 days ago

Just had my first chat with Hannah and I had a wonderful time and can't wait to talk to her again.

4 days ago

Hanmah, do you take it up the shitter?

4 days ago

Hey AJ. Sorry we was not able to chat the other night. I am on all weekend and everyday next week so hopefully we can catch up and have some fun. Look after yourself and stay safe. Hannah xx

5 days ago

Hey Mitchell. Thankyou for the lovely message. I had so much fun. You will not be able to watch motd or look at your footy shirt without thinking of me now 🀣 Shame you support a crap team πŸ˜› Cannot wait to speak again. Speak soon sexy. Hannah xx

5 days ago

busy again hannah. cant get to you again. i need you!!!!! my knob needs your cunt. aj

5 days ago

Hey Suzie. I look forward to it. Stay safe. Hannah xx

6 days ago

Hi Hannah, as you have guessed l am 35 year old lesbian. Looking at your picks l cant stop masturbating myself over you. I will try and call you over the weekend in the hope you will masturbate me. Suzie xx

6 days ago

Hey Suzie. I am ready and waiting ;) I cannot wait to get to know you so whenever you are free baby, feel free to call. Speak soon Horny Hannah xx

6 days ago

What a Gem!! Glad I found you. I have never been so turned on by a woman wearing my footy shirt. A sexy kinky minx. Remember babe your window cleaner slag next time. Call you this weekend at night you minx x Mitchell x

6 days ago

Hi Hannah l want to masturbate you please. I am desperate to finger your pussy Suzie x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Kylie

Tina
(PIN: 2617)

Tina

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)