Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abby
    Thanks for the messages guys it looks like I will be away till 7 Oct speak to you when I get back miss you bob ichigo and John all lovely
  • 1 day ago about Suzie
    I've cum so many times looking at your pictures 🍆ðŸ’ĶðŸ’ĶðŸ’Ķ
  • 1 day ago about Tanya
    Heyy Neville, I'm alive but very stiff, just like you are with me, haha Kisses Tanya
  • 1 day ago about Kinky Katie
    You on LUCHTIMES now ?
  • 1 day ago about Kelly
    I can't wait baby, when are you next online?

Phone Sex Profiles: Hannah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1942

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Hannah (Pin 1942)

Hannah

Photos of Hannah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Hannah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Hannah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
883 comments

Hi guys my name is Hannah. I'm 5ft 5" with a sexy hour glass figure. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and caramel skin. I'm a firm 34D with a juicy bum. I'm a bubbly chatty person and also a very dirty minded person. Right now I'm home alone wearing only my favourite pink silky bra and thong, fantasising about guys and girls watching me bend over as I lick my hard nipples and stroke my wet pussy. So call me and lets have some fun. Call me on and enter PIN 1942 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Hannah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1942

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Hannah

6 days ago

Hi jinnah I think some people need a cold shower lol

1 week ago

Hannah love your numerous twin peaks love the magnificence of your amazing bikini body need to worship it soon and feel the power of your luxuriant squeeze in those thick healthy thighs and the firmness and shapely fullness of your big tits and ass

2 weeks ago

When are you making a comeback anthony

3 weeks ago

Hannah, Not spoken for ages. I need to look up your skirt and then bugger you. Chris x

1 month ago

Hi Hannah yes your honey bums make me drool from all angles very impressive stunning they ooze power hugely attractive I love to worship them in action love LarryXXX

1 month ago

Hi Hannah first time we have spoke your such a wonderful lady so easy to talk to really enjoy our chat talk again soon Steve Sheffield

1 month ago

Hannah loved our chat and always blown away by the shape your in that fullness roundness curveness the fitness of your healthy fine figure and how you flaunt it to me and pop your booty in your bikini and pump your muscles loved it Larry ðŸĨ°

1 month ago

sorry its been a long time but you been a busy girl on here and hard to get you it was a lovly chat and a catch -up catch you soon anthony xx

1 month ago

Thank you for another wonderful night Hannah it's great that you are back love Tattoo Tom xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 month ago

Hey Larry. All is good thankyou. I've been a very busy girl. I hope you have been keeping well. I cannot wait to catch up with you. Your honey buns misses you so much. I am ready to model my new bikinis for you. Love Hannah xx

1 month ago

Mr carlisle would love to speak to you babe got a lot to tell you ðŸĪŠ

1 month ago

Best ever, as always! Thanks Hannah! upmost empathy and compassion, and so good at mutual masturbation, Jamail xxx

1 month ago

Hi Hannah Tattoo Tom, I'm unable to talk to you 2nite but since you said u are online on Sunday evening could I call you at 9pm so we can continue our cheating bride role paly please respond at the earlist tim, love Tattoo Tom xxxxxxx

1 month ago

HI EVERYONE. I will be online Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. Look forward to catching up with you all. Love Hannah xx

1 month ago

Hannah that was a wonderful catch up call cant wait until next time, respond when possibale, love Tattoo Tom XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxx

1 month ago

Hope your house mate is enjoying having her arse and fanny well and truly fucked by you each night when you get home.

2 months ago

Hannah hope you are well and all good for you Larry XXX

2 months ago

Where are you

2 months ago

Hey Hannah what is your schedule for being on here. Love Tom xxxx

2 months ago

hi Hannah can we get dirty.nicky

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Clare
(PIN: 1361)

Clare

Beth
(PIN: 1065)