Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 days ago about Casey-Rae xx
    Hi Andrew, I have and asked for my comments to be approved straight away for ya! much love xxx
  • 3 days ago about Nicola
    Love ya right back! Bestie (thanks Andrew for the hug I will be sure to make sure she gives me a tight one!
  • 3 days ago about Jenny
    Hi beautiful Jenny ❤️ I am ok drunk driver hit us side on I've got cracked ribs black eye and scratches on face..🫣 but I've been working so feel ok..the original shock was crazy. if you was my nurse I would soon perk up 😋 sending hugs and k
  • 3 days ago about Casey-Rae xx
    👉Casey-Rae👈 have you read Nicola's comments? Andrew xxx
  • 3 days ago about Xiva
    Hi Dave it was fantastic and lots of fun chatting to you, looking forward to having to you calling and having more fun with you. Xiva

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

ON A CALL
You can still call & wait for Kerry. Just dial
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1511
Or you can try another girl?

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

2480 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

3 days ago

Although not ringing just now "for reasons previously mentioned" K, a nice D B IS keeping an eye on his C D E = Cheeky Disobedient Employee so that she does not misbehave and ends in tonnes of "brown sauce" LOL

3 days ago

Hope you remembered your geggs (spectacles) N D F F = Naughty Disobedient Female - LOL incase you press the delete key by mistake LOL A Lovely (Ex Student)

4 days ago

HI Kerry K You are perfect in every way shape and form you are my cock sucking bitch in every way possible you honey bitch.i want sex with you 24 7 when you are available i have the urge to fuck all your holls baby your BAD BOY LES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 days ago

HI Kerry K darling love you loads baby i have got a need to put something in that cunt of yours it needs filing up with hot spunk just lay back and take it Hun .then you can suck it clean to help get rid of your cough .from your hubby LES xxxxxxxxxxx

4 days ago

Sorry Kerry, battery went yesterday. We were 69-ing and my dick was just getting nice and hard to fuck you. Stressful day so took a little longer to get it up properly but Kerry was her usual sexy, patient brilliant self. Rob

5 days ago

Hope you are able to change your "G" String A S A F P, seeing as you aint half f pissing yourself from what I can see outside Miss Naughty Disobedient Slut LOL

5 days ago

HI Kerry K tell your pussy to let my cock go your arse needs a good fuck toooooo it feels left out of the fun go on baby pull them cheeks apart Garlick Sause all round baby love you bitchfrom your hubby LES take care speak soon Hun .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 days ago

HI Kerry K thank you for wonderful fuck and chat I like that you are open all hours for me to come inside you with great pleasure. That pussy just keeps griping my cock tight you sexy bitch.love from your hubby LES,LOVE YOU .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 days ago

Could it be that a N B B F D B = Naughty Big Busty Fucking Disobedient B---h is covered from head-2-toe in chocolate sauce which may get f messy, if I go anywhere near her, till she cleans her f fuck holes LOL? A Nice Male (ex student)

6 days ago

((((TMNDB!!!)))) Hey Gorgeous!! Thinking of you gorgeous!! 😍🥰 Xx How can you be lonely when you have a blonde busty tart like me in your life?? lol Xx Love you xxX K Xxx

6 days ago

((((Lesser-Les!!)))) 🥰😍Xx How are you doing my sexy-boy?? I hope that you aren’t missing me too much!! Love you xxX Kerry Xxx

6 days ago

Very much hope your "current project" has not been totally fucked up LOL, by clumsy fingers aka you, pressing the wrong buttons. A Nice but lonely (ex Student)

6 days ago

HI Kerry I want to put some Garlick sauce on your key babe then put my head between your legs and eat it all out for you my sexy girl you Tast great Hun very juice not to salty love you moor today than yesterday your hubby LES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 days ago

HI Kerry sexy babe great to speak with you last night even fucking you was great don't like to call you a tight arse but moor oil nixed time Hun great time Cuming in that arse baby love you loads your hubby LES witch hole nexed Hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hi Wonderful Kerry. Thanks for the lovely chat this evening it was really good to talk 🗣️ and listen 👂 to you. 🥰❤️Xx love you Nick xx😘😘

1 week ago

Apologies for disappearing, heard footsteps on stairs From Mr Naughty Student

1 week ago

HI Kerry baby love you loads need to get between them sexy legs of yours I have signed my name across your cunt lots of fun fucking you bitch K.K FROM YOUR BAD BOY les swallow do not spit you bitch xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

Hope you did not plonk your fat arse LOL down too hard on the delete computer key today LOL

1 week ago

HI Kerry K you sexy bitch thank you for our chat babby you are so sensible so sexy so Horney so fucking hot so now i must fuck them tits for you and cum all over you it will taste good Hun lots of fucking from your hubby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 week ago

HI You sexy bitch its time to open your legs for me Kerry K you look like you want fucking Hun i am hear to please i will give you a good services free of charge I am all yours I cum free of charge fill you up. Lots of love your hubby xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Rita
(PIN: 7087)

Rita

Trixie Blue
(PIN: 1842)

Trixie Blue

Sammy
(PIN: 1746)

Sammy

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)