Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 days ago about Laura
    Baby woke up in the early hours with a rock hard cock I was ready to make your pussy squirt again and for you to make me blow my load of sticky creamy cum yummy miss u love u loads nobby the beast xx πŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹β™₯️β™₯️
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Penny
    Penny would you use your high heels on my cock and balls? I would love your stiletto heels pushed into my cock. Rob
  • 2 days ago about Jo-Jo
    Such a sexy fun woman who knows how to turn a man on....wow
  • 2 days ago about Suzie
    Keep your pecker up guys, we're get through this, having the naughtiest of times together πŸ’‹ Suzie's ready to have some FUN πŸ‘„

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Kerry is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

274 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

4 days ago

Hi Kerry we almost got to the end of our call didn't get the usual plip when nearly all of my credit is gone but it just ran out sorry will call again if/when I get back my stiffness keep safe love From classic car Peter xxxx

2 weeks ago

Come online tonight 12:00 am 2:30 am

2 weeks ago

Come online now

2 weeks ago

Come online evening time 6:00 pm 6:30 pm today

2 weeks ago

Online evening time 6:00 pm

2 weeks ago

Hello

2 weeks ago

What accent does Kerry have?

1 month ago

Hi Kerry, thanks for our sexy chat the other night darling. You have the sexiest voice that makes me get so horny, love you baby girl Mark x

1 month ago

absolutely love chatting with you my darling... xx

1 month ago

Good morning kerry how ru today??? Thanks for helping me empty my sack I felt much better for it love from classic car Peter xxxx 🏁

1 month ago

Kerry how big are your boobs?

1 month ago

Happy valentines kerry been thinking of you all day lots of love from classic car Peter xxxx

1 month ago

What can I say you have a Beautiful Arse and I want My Face in between those Beautiful Cheeks licking your Cunt before and after I Fuck you. As your off line at the moment I’m going to have a Wank looking at that Geogous Arse Dreaming we are Fuckin

1 month ago

Hello it’s Peter Yes you have a Beautiful Bum and I love putting My face between its Cheeks and licking you Cunt. Then Fucking you. We will FUCK again soon XXXX

1 month ago

Good afternoon kerry how ru??? I'm still not feeling 100 % and I've seems to have lost my libido hope you can bring it back speak soon love From classic car Peter xxxx

1 month ago

tremendous fanny, how much does it take to fill it?

1 month ago

Hi Kerry it's lee thanks the sex chat we had just like to say you are amazing and sexy

1 month ago

God u are so sexy love our chats

1 month ago

Wish i could wank in those tits all day and I am very impressive cos I do have stamina to bust my nut a dozen times

1 month ago

sexy body to match the sexy voice :)

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Bella
(PIN: 1794)

Bella

Rose
(PIN: 7179)

Rose

Brooke
(PIN: 1764)

Brooke

Babs
(PIN: 1944)