Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Kerry

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1511

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kerry (Pin 1511)

Kerry

Photos of Kerry

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kerry

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kerry isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
421 comments

Hi I’m Kerry. I’m in my 30s and have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. I’m curvy in all the right places and I have big boobs. I like being shaven. I really enjoy dressing up in naughty underwear. So if you fancy a chat and want to find out more about me and would like to share your fantasies or maybe mine, my agent number is 1511. I look forward to hearing from you. Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 1511 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kerry on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1511

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kerry

18 hours ago

❤️❤️Reece❤️❤️

18 hours ago

❤️❤️Peter❤️❤️

2 days ago

P.s bruno Mars just the way u r came on in the car... Reece xx

2 days ago

Love ur bum love ur heart love ur laugh love all of u and love ur cum hehe Reece 💓💓💓

3 days ago

Cant wait to get my hands on that bum tomorrow love u... 💋💓

3 days ago

Good morning kerry how ru today??? Just come to bed fell asleep on the settee if you were in my bed I'd come to bed straight away phone soon love From classic car Peter xxxx

5 days ago

Hi Kerry am so jealous of the other guys they've all had replies,,,,, will phone tomorrow if you are available please let me know when you are,,,!!!!! Ps am not jealous really more the merry love sloppy seconds,,,,,, love from classic car Peter xxxx

5 days ago

To Sexy-Nick ❤️❤️xx What can l say!! Soooooo amazing our chats!! 🤪 xx Love Kerry ❤️❤️ xx

5 days ago

To Sexy-Nick ❤️❤️xx What can l say!! Soooooo amazing our chats!! 🤪 xx Love Kerry ❤️❤️ xx

5 days ago

❤️❤️Reece-Baby❤️❤️ I hope you are having fun!!! A well deserved night out!!! BIG kisses Kerry ❤️❤️ xx

1 week ago

Kerry🌹is a hot and charming lady with a great sexy voice and a great mind 😍 Can't wait to chat with Kerry again. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ Nickxx

1 week ago

Thanku for listening my baby u made me feel so much better I'm glad I got to thanku when I made sweet love to u speak Saturday love ur Reece xxx

1 week ago

Hey baby what time r u on today? Reece xx

1 week ago

I'm always thinking of u my baby I'm all yours.. Reece 💓💓💓

1 week ago

Perfect natural shape breasts hunnie. Love your curvy body. Craig x

1 week ago

Hi Kerry you are amazing sexy lady and enjoy are lovely fun chats you are the best Nick♥️👌

1 week ago

Thinking about you Reece ❤️❤️ Love Kerry xx

1 week ago

Nick 🌹xx So love our chats ❤️❤️Kerry xx

1 week ago

Love u more baby xxxx

1 week ago

Hey Nick ❤️ xx So loved our sexy, naughty fun chat today!! As always, you were 😍 AMAZING!!! Love Kerry ❤️ xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Anna
(PIN: 7052)

Anna

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Samantha

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)

Lorri

Sophie
(PIN: 2397)