Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about JJ
    Hi babes, rocket man must surely be running out of fuel. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about Jules
    Hi Jules, i think rocket man is due to run out of fuel, the amount of us he has been visiting.. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Mr. Nice guy, friend of Nicola and Melissa, i heard on the grape vine you have been poorly ! Get well soon, i miss you, get well soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Thinking of fucking in and out of you right now, I want to see if I can make you cum from texting alone xx 🚀 are my messages turning you on xx 🚀💥
  • 1 day ago about Casey-Rae
    Are you sure you are not going to run out of Rocket fuel, all these girls your visiting !! LOL we don't mind sharing but I don't think you got it in you.. Casey-Rae xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Gemma

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7266

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Gemma (Pin 7266)

Gemma

Photos of Gemma

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Gemma

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Gemma isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
477 comments

Hiya, Gemma here. I’m 5ft5, brown hair, and green eyes. I’m a 34DD but I’m curvy in all the right places. Come and play with me I'm really naughty; I can be really bossy and dirty. I’m into water sports , fancy playing. Call me on and enter PIN 7266 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Gemma on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7266

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Gemma

2 weeks ago

Hi jodie, Sorry just getting back to you I have been having a lot in look for the gold in red still not much luck And you know I love it when you taste it I don't remember telling me about the new boots Speak soon take care xxx

3 weeks ago

Thankyou Gemma for this afternoon I'm glad you liked my new outfit I love my new boots x as usual you made me cum hard and I swallowed it all for you x I'm now back in ice cold chastity for you x dont forget to check me out on fabswingers xxx jodie12

3 weeks ago

Sorry I miss you peter hopefully get to talk to you soon xxxx

3 weeks ago

Tried to get thru on sat night, hopefully I get through next time so you can tease me and edge my cock those stockings. Peter x

1 month ago

Of course I have Peter xx

1 month ago

Hi Gemma you don’t have any those stockings with the seams in your lingerie draw. Peter

1 month ago

Another great time with you Gemma. You realy know how to excite my little sissy cock and yes I always drink it for you .love you sexy Gemma xx from your sissy fagg Jodie. Xx

1 month ago

Hello Dave great talking to you been so long hope you have a fantastic weekend and chat soon take care great good catch up soon babes xxx

1 month ago

Hello Joe all good this end,hope you are keeping well too 😘💦🍌xxx

1 month ago

Hello Gemma it's Joe.Hope your keeping safe at work,thinking of you special lady,take care,missing you, much love Joe xx

1 month ago

Hello Jolie glad you enjoyed talk soon xx

1 month ago

Gemma I think you’re so fucking hot man

1 month ago

Thankyou for my mouthful of hot spunk today Gemma ,you made me cum so hard and I licked every drop up like a good sissy faggot x until next time mistress xxx from your sissy Jodie xx

1 month ago

Gemma could you fuck me?

1 month ago

Hello you old wanker are you OK xxx

1 month ago

I bet you did dirty wanker,💦💦

2 months ago

Tried calling you last two nights, couldn't get through to you. I suppose you were fucking with all the other wankers you fucking dirty slag. Had to go elsewhere again. !!!!!

2 months ago

Oi you old wanker you putting it about xx

2 months ago

Hi Gemma, so it happened at last, I'm well pleased for you darling, l told you it would be great didn't l .and I don't mind going second next time if that's okay with you. You know how i feel about you don't you.speak to you again very soon darling,

2 months ago

Can't wait to hear your voice, when we speak next week, and I'm going to give you all the golden showers that you want, gorgeous

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kylie
(PIN: 7191)

Kylie

Samantha
(PIN: 7171)

Samantha

Sonia
(PIN: 3846)

Sonia

Ellie
(PIN: 6302)