Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Jennie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jennie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7133

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jennie (Pin 7133)

Jennie

Photos of Jennie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jennie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jennie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
159 comments

Hello boys my name is Jennie and I am large mature horny girl who loves nothing more than making your throbbing hard cock explode all over the phone. If you love worshipping a big fat arse with your tongue and munching on a hairy or (shaven depending on my mood) juicy pussy then I’m your very dirty girl. Call me now for the best wank ever. Call me on and enter PIN 7133 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jennie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7133

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jennie

5 days ago

Hey Malcolm that's just what I need unfortunately, fucking cold and cough ain't shifting and I am pissed off to death. Missing out on a lot of wanking bastards!! Lol xx

1 week ago

Jenni That was great, you are a fabulous dirty bitch. lol Malcolm. Ps Hope your cough gets better. Try swallowing a few big cocks!!!

1 week ago

Hi Malcolm, will be on for 10am or so. I'm full of cold at the moment so be prepared for lots of coughing lol xx

2 weeks ago

Jennie I look forward to that in Friday morning. Malcolm Xxx

2 weeks ago

Friday morning, I will be all yours, Malcolm xx

2 weeks ago

about 10 .oo Friday morning?? I hope that you will be available. Malcolm

2 weeks ago

Hi Jennie Malcolm from Kent here. I meant to say are you available next Friday morning. I really want to talk with you. Hope to speak with you then Malcolm

2 weeks ago

Now then, Lord Knob Rott how's that old cock doing? Nah, pissy knickers are still wet you should be here sucking the fuckers dry xx

2 weeks ago

Malcolm, how early in the morning? I don't go to bed until 4am lol still wanking cocks off lol xxxx

2 weeks ago

Jenny Are you available next few morning. I do need to have some special time with you and your gorgeous body Malcolm from Kent

2 weeks ago

Hi Jennie u sexy fucker!!! Ur filthy talk is music to my ears!! I'm so happy after our hilarious long chat--can't wait to the next one u horny bitch!!! lol-Lord cock rot AKA horny wanker!!! PS have ur pants dried out pissy knickers??? Look forward 2

2 weeks ago

Loved chatting with you Paul. We were so in sinct sexually. Amazing to find someone so similar xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Jennie Loved our first chat on weds. We both new what we wanted and wow it was amazing. What a sexy lady you are will be calling again soon, can’t wait Love Paul xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Jennie When are you on Need some dirty fuck talk to get my cock hard James (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿)

3 weeks ago

That's okay, Malcolm you can suck and fuck me anytime xxx

3 weeks ago

Jennie sorry forgot to put my name on previous message Malcolm from Kent

3 weeks ago

Jennie I wou!d love to carress your gorgeous body and duck on your great nipples. And the stroke your lovely ads and duck you hard

1 month ago

Wow. This woman is as much of a slut as my slag of a wife is. Loved telling her about the dirty bitch. Speak soon, Scott.

2 months ago

Hi Jennie, I am looking forward to talking to you for the first time. I want to kiss, lick & suck every inch of your body. Then I want to fuck you. Imran.

2 months ago

James, my sexy jock cock. You rocked my world. Loved making you cum am I one dirty fucking cunt or what? xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Jodie
(PIN: 1901)

Jodie

Debs
(PIN: 7205)