Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 19 hours ago about JJ
    JJ loved our chat, and your giggles, as always. No, not broken but a tad unresponsive. However I am sure with you dextrous tongue and nimble fingers, with a passing homage to cpr, gentle with the compressions, you will elicit the required response! ๐
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Hi guy hope u are all well? Sorry if u cant catch me. My shift with new job are all over at mo but have been on every day hope to speck to you soon xxx
  • 19 hours ago about Felicity
    Love ur accent, love the way you talk dirty and can have a good chat. Deffo will ring you again. From scotty
  • 19 hours ago about Ivy
    Had fun working (& hurting) your tight little ass yesterday ivy whilst watching the 4 guys fuck that 1 tart, if only it had been you in her place!
  • 19 hours ago about JJ
    Paul - would love to come and sit on your desk again!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ Xxx love JJ xxX ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ โค๏ธ

Phone Sex Profiles: Jennie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Jennie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7133

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Jennie (Pin 7133)

Jennie

Photos of Jennie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Jennie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Jennie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
101 comments

Hello boys my name is Jennie and I am large mature horny girl who loves nothing more than making your throbbing hard cock explode all over the phone. If you love worshipping a big fat arse with your tongue and munching on a hairy or (shaven depending on my mood) juicy pussy then Iโ€™m your very dirty girl. Call me now for the best wank ever. Call me on and enter PIN 7133 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Jennie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7133

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Jennie

2 days ago

If you want real hard core dirty phone sex then jennie his the lady to call no hole barred will say and do anything you want Jennie must the most dirtiest lady I ever spoken on this and spoken to quite a few dave in ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ

5 days ago

Thank you Jennie for this mornings talk. Your an absolute gem.

2 weeks ago

Hi Jennie I have tried many times to get through to you but at the moment itโ€™s seems impossible your so very busy I would love get down and dirty with you your photo are fantastic and all the comments are complementary I wonโ€™t give up dave in Car

2 weeks ago

Came loads love T thanks miss xx

2 weeks ago

Thanks miss came twice T xxxx

3 weeks ago

WOW, Jennie thanks very much for talking me through using your CUNT, your MOUTH, and finally your ARSE - Brian.

1 month ago

Nice wank with the lovely Jennie, she really is very dirty, but nice to talk to as well. David xx

1 month ago

Hi Jennie, thank you for the other night. Hope you heard me wanking hard for you and coming . Andy

2 months ago

Hi Jennie I have been waiting months for your return . I just seen you are back and canโ€™t wait to call you tonight Wow you one sexy lady

2 months ago

Azaming

3 months ago

Hi Jennie I hope you on soon j the islander xxx

3 months ago

Hi jennie it lee got to say thank u for last night and I will be ringing u again

4 months ago

where is Jennie's big ass, sexy feet and cunt when you need them :D

4 months ago

Just canโ€™t get through to you your so much in demand but keep trying dave in ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟCanโ€™t wait to get down and dirty with you you must be very good because your so busy

4 months ago

Dear jenny was lovely to talk to you then you are the best look forward to talking again. j islander xx

4 months ago

Dear sweet jenny sexiest girl on the site look forward to speaking to you . J the islander xx

4 months ago

Yes, sorry boys so many dirty wankers need me working my magic on their cocks!! Woohoo xxxx

4 months ago

Keep trying get you but your alway busy Iโ€™d love to get dirty with you xx

4 months ago

Danny, I can be as dirty as you want me to be. Call me and let me drain those spunk filled balls ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

4 months ago

Wow Jennie, Iโ€™d love to bury my tongue in your cunt and arsehole before shooting my spunk all over your huge tits. How fucking dirty can you be? Love and speak soon Danny x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)

Kelly

Anna
(PIN: 7052)

Anna

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)