Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 14 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Kinky Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kinky Katie (Pin 1026)

Kinky Katie

Photos of Kinky Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kinky Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kinky Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
28 comments

Hello there, I'm Kinky Katie and my agent number is 1026. I'm a horny housewife in my 30's from Yorkshire. I've long dark hair, big brown eyes and beautiful olive skin. My figure is curvy with a pair of 36 D tits. I've got a juicy, tasty pussy and a nice pert tight arse. I've a really high sex drive and I'd get really turned on if you play with my nipples. I've got loads of kinky secrets to share so why don't you come and tell me yours. Call me on and enter PIN 1026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kinky Katie

5 days ago

Hi Andy, I'm glad you stopped by . I will be here from 8.30pm most nights . I look forward to getting to know you . Kinky Katie x x

6 days ago

Katie, stunning, magical body, can't wait to speak. I will certainly be keeping an eye out for you AndyxxπŸ‘€πŸ’‹

1 week ago

Hi Michael, you can come here any time and speak with me I'm sure you will get approval. You can gargle for me anytime . Kinky Katie x x

1 week ago

Hi Andrew , I really enjoyed our chat too, sorry I missed you . Let me make it up to you. I can't wait for our next episode either , Kinky Katie x x

1 week ago

Hi Kinky Katie I think I will have to consult with your friend C R before I decide what punishment you deserve to receive for being a cheeky fucker! A first time caller

1 week ago

Hi Peter, I hope you enjoyed shooting your load thinking about me. I like the thought of you wanking that hard cock thinking of me. I'm sure when we chat it will be even more of a cock tease. You can catch me from 8PM and some mornings. I will look

1 week ago

Kind kinky.. Michael dsyin Thank you for telling CR those very nice things about our call.. You are a very sexy girl and I want more please, if you both will allow ? Would luv to gargle ;) for you again hehe.. (And to hear what I am u r a luvly lass,

1 week ago

Hi Katie really enjoyed our chat can't wait for the next episode Andrew x

1 week ago

Hi kinky Katie how ru??? I'd like to speak to you very soon when ru normaly available??? Mean while I'll empty my sack looking at your pictures speak soon love From Peter xxxx

1 week ago

Hi David , thanks for your message I enjoyed our chat tonight. You definitely can make it up to me , I will be waiting. Kinky Katie x x

1 week ago

I shall endeavour to be gentler with you Kinky Katie the next time I ring. Again apologies for my NOT ringing last night Wednesday. A first time caller

1 week ago

Hi Kinky Katie Apologies for not ringing tonight (Wednesday) as planned. Something came up which meant I had to be elsewhere when I was due to ring at 8pm SORRY.A first time caller

1 week ago

No need to apologise, was just taken aback that you thought you could fit both fists inside me - I’m a lot tighter than that! Kinky Katie x x

2 weeks ago

Profound Apologies Kinky Katie if my call this evening was making you rather shy. I did not think you were a shy sort of person. A first time caller

2 weeks ago

Hi , I will be logging on from 8PM tonight . I will be available to chat mostly evenings and some early mornings I look forward to hearing from you.. Kinky Katie x x x

2 weeks ago

Hi Alun , I would love to get down and dirty with you thanks for your message. I can't wait to hear from you. Kinky Katie x x

2 weeks ago

Hi Mr Michael, I'm glad you like what you see. I reported back your efforts. You filthy old wanker x x

2 weeks ago

Katie, when is the best time of day to speak to you ?????

2 weeks ago

Hi you look Fantastic and sound very interesting I would love get down and very dirty with you should be a very nice experience Alun in Cardiff

2 weeks ago

Kracking Katie .. Mr Michael here.. sent by CR to show you what a pervy old wanker I can be and hoping you will report back to her that I entertained you ! I only just found your pics and wow ,fucking wanked wow, you look as sexy as ffff, just lik

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Susie
(PIN: 2391)

Susie
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Amy
(PIN: 1980)

Amy

Suzie