Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Trixie Blue
    Hi Trixie, A great night Sunday, a great sexy lady you never fail to deliver. I love to talk to you, can’t get enough of you. I’ll speak to you very soon. Love Tony xxx
  • 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Tom, yes Christmas night was fun, the sack was definitely emptied !! Yes i would love to chat again soon. Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Andrew, so you want to be splashing around with JJ in my hot tub? while the pussy away u will both play !!!! Casey-Rae xx
  • 15 hours ago about JJ
    You are one sexy milf JJ. Loving the new pics. Mike xx
  • 15 hours ago about Sophie
    Hi Sophie, haven't seen you online for quite some time. I genuinely and wholeheartedly hope everything is ok where you are. Hope you are healthy and safe, sissy wanker Steve.

Phone Sex Profiles: Kinky Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kinky Katie (Pin 1026)

Kinky Katie

Photos of Kinky Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kinky Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kinky Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
82 comments

Hello there, I'm Kinky Katie and my agent number is 1026. I'm a horny housewife in my 30's from Yorkshire. I've long dark hair, big brown eyes and beautiful olive skin. My figure is curvy with a pair of 36 D tits. I've got a juicy, tasty pussy and a nice pert tight arse. I've a really high sex drive and I'd get really turned on if you play with my nipples. I've got loads of kinky secrets to share so why don't you come and tell me yours. Call me on and enter PIN 1026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kinky Katie

3 days ago

Hi I'm here most evenings from 8PM

4 days ago

Katie, your pictures make want to CUM before I've even spoken to you - which days and times are you usually available ?????

6 days ago

Hi Mikey, I would love to have a filthy chat with you. I'm here most nights. Kinky Katie x x

1 week ago

Hi Katie you up for a real filthy chat while I wank for you x mikey xx

1 week ago

Hi Graham why not give me a call tonight I'll be around from 9pm . I would love to get naughty with you . Kinky Katie x x

1 week ago

Hi Kate, I'm lying here tonight admiring your sexy pics what a great body you have. My partners currently in bed asleep and I'm so horny for you right now, tell me what you like us to to get up to while she sleeps? Graham xx

1 week ago

Hi Andy , you charmer! Always enjoy time spent with you. Thanks for being my no 1. Missing that sexy voice of yours. Kinky Katie x x x

1 week ago

That was quite a night again. Thank you so much you amazing wench. As always it was all too short, missing that sexy voice today. Cant wait until next time, you incredible, sexy woman. No1fan, love andyxxx

1 week ago

Hi Andy , sorry I missed you. Glad we spoke this morning always a pleasure with you. Can't wait until next time. You hunk . Kinky Katie x x x

1 week ago

Hi Brian, I am around from 8.30 tonight I'll be waiting

1 week ago

Hi Katie, missed you tonight, last night was beyond words. I can only talk late late or mornings for the rest of the week, or we can repeat our Monday night again next week if you know what I mean. Thanks so much, and you are the amazing one, love

1 week ago

Katie, I can't wait to speak to you again - BRIAN

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy , just wanted you to know I really enjoyed spending the night with you. Didn't think you'd call back so didn't log back on , regretting it now. Hopefully speak soon if not just know how amazing you are . Love Katie x x x

2 weeks ago

Hi Katie, sorry we got cut off before the punchline haha lol....hope it's ok to have another go. You are the best really you are, take care, until next time I hope, your biggest fan Andy....xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy I really enjoyed speaking to you can't wait to speak tonight. I did thank you. I will be around from 9PM tonight Kinky Katie x x x

2 weeks ago

Yes I love a beautiful woman. Kinky Katie x x

2 weeks ago

Hey Katie, have a fantastic day today. Thanks for the company this morning, you were incredible as always. Sorry we had to cut short I cant wait to talk again Monday night. Your number one fan, Andy xxx.

2 weeks ago

Do you like women

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy , I enjoyed our conversation you are incredible! Thanks for your comments always nice be appreciated. Roll on next time. Happy new year to you all the best for 2021 . Kinky Katie x x x

2 weeks ago

Could have talked to you all night .....I should have done....cant wait until we chat again, you're the best. Have fun be happy, luv ye loads xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Carmel
(PIN: 7283)

Carmel

JJ
(PIN: 1673)

JJ

Kelly
(PIN: 1957)