Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 12 hours ago about Shellie
    Hi nicky I'm free after 5 not at 3 darling x
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    JJ. What can I say you drained me so quickly this afternoon can’t wait to get between those lovely thighs and taste 👅 you. Xx 😘 Nick 😍 xX
  • 12 hours ago about Amelia
    hi there amelia , gary here from north yorkshire, you really do look fucking stunning. great pair of tits, love your pictures. loved our session on tuesday.cant to do it again, hopefully we will chat soon. .
  • 12 hours ago about Susie
    I will get your juices going on Thursday morning my darling Susie don't bother get dressed I want to shag you hard and fast can't wait 👅💦 Rob xxx.
  • 12 hours ago about Tanya
    Tanya Will you be online tomorrow during the day? James Xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Kinky Katie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1026

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Kinky Katie (Pin 1026)

Kinky Katie

Photos of Kinky Katie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Kinky Katie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Kinky Katie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
328 comments

Hello there, I'm Kinky Katie and my agent number is 1026. I'm a horny housewife in my 30's from Yorkshire. I've long dark hair, big brown eyes and beautiful olive skin. My figure is curvy with a pair of 36 D tits. I've got a juicy, tasty pussy and a nice pert tight arse. I've a really high sex drive and I'd get really turned on if you play with my nipples. I've got loads of kinky secrets to share so why don't you come and tell me yours. Call me on and enter PIN 1026 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Kinky Katie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1026

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Kinky Katie

1 day ago

Katie, tonight after 8pm - OK with you ? - your admirer BRIAN

3 days ago

Katie you are the most amazing person i have ever spoken to. I want you to be mine. You blew my mind tonight. I'll be back, you're mine forever now. Al xxx

3 days ago

Hi Richard I love it rough definitely up for that. Kinky Katie xxx

3 days ago

Hi Andy, I’ve missed hearing your sexy voice. Looking forward to reconnecting with you. Away from Monday 18th to Monday 25th. Kinky Katie xxxxxxxx

6 days ago

Hi Katie, would you be ok if I called you & had rough sex with you? Would you be ok with that? Richard.

1 week ago

Sorry it's been a while babe. Hope you are ok and all is well. Maybe catch up in a week or so when able. Take care of yourself babe......No1Fan Andy xxxxxxxx ❤️

1 week ago

Katie, I'm sorry we couldn't catch up. I am missing for a while. I will be in touch in a few weeks. Take care - your Admirer Brian.

1 week ago

Hi Brian sorry I missed that request how about we make it 8pm Tuesday 12th or if you’d like me sooner let me know when. Kinky Katie xxx

1 week ago

Hi why don’t you call us both together and we’ll work something out. I’m sure Ella would be up for it. Kinky Katie xxx

1 week ago

Hi Andy I’ve been around in doses I’ve always time for you Kinky Katie xxx

2 weeks ago

Katie, How about a catch up at 8pm tomorrow (Tuesday 5th) - Your admirer BRIAN

2 weeks ago

I would love to watch as you and Ella 7092 licked, sucked and finger fucked each other's fanny and arse Kinky Katie. I reckon it would be box office material

2 weeks ago

Hi Katie, I've not seen you online for quite a while, hope everything is ok babe....take care.....love Andy xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Andy it’s yours for the taking to thanks for being forever the gentleman. Kinky Katie xxxxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hey, thanks for being you....you've no idea how much I needed to laugh and let go last night....you are awsome and the world is all yours to grab what you want, all my love No1 Fan forever xxxxxxxxxx💓

3 weeks ago

Hi sometimes I am yes. Kinky Katie xxx

3 weeks ago

You on LUCHTIMES now ?

3 weeks ago

Hi my number one Andy I’m missing you to looking forward to hearing that sexy voice of yours. I’m smiling thinking of you. Kinky Katie xxxxxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Brian, I’m glad you like I will be available from 9pm Friday Saturday and Sunday hope to hear from you. Kinky Katie xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Katie, I hope you are ok, missing you this week, look forward to catching up soon, all my love No1Fan xxxxx 🥰

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Cindy
(PIN: 1953)

Cindy

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Kinky Kumari
(PIN: 1527)