Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Diamond
    Fuck me you ebony goddess!
  • 3 hours ago about JJ
    K - thank you ❤️. My absolute pleasure also. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 4 hours ago about JJ
    John - no problem. Yes it was definitely worth the wait. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🖤
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • 4 hours ago about Nicky
    NICKY have I got it throng again if I have please accept my apologies you did log on for me one Friday about 5 years ago LOVE you NICKY LOVE you always xx PETE 🙂💑💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Phone Sex Profiles: Linda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Linda on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7077

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Linda (Pin 7077)

Linda

Photos of Linda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Linda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Linda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
236 comments

Hi, my names Linda. I’m 25 and live in Leeds. I’m 5ft 8” with long dark hair and green eyes. I am fit and do a lot of exercise. I’ve got 36D boobs. I am really happy and bubbly and I’d really like to speak to you today. I’m here for the next couple of hours so if you want to give me a call I’d really really like it and I’d really like to speak to you. So thank you very much and I’m looking forward to speaking to you. Bye Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7077 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Linda on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7077

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Linda

1 day ago

Hi Linda amazing chat ! Cannot wait till next time .. Tom x

4 days ago

Gash wank

1 week ago

You just cant help but be a little rough with this darling! Awesome babe!

3 weeks ago

Love our Linda, 1 of the best but can never seem to get hold of her anymore. How’re you’re good Linda, love you sweetheart xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi back from New York rocking n rolling speak soon

4 weeks ago

What a women This Linda is, had fun in the rain today heh heh, she was quiet surprised and got rather turned on by it. so ya know what definitely phoning this lass again ya sexy minx. MrNiceAngel

4 weeks ago

Linda I’m going to fuck you so fucking hard that you’ll find it hard to walk after, you have been warned!!

1 month ago

Just hearing Linda’s voice instantly makes me want to get my cock up inside her tight little ass & make her moan like a proper bitch! Love it! Best girl on here by far. Can’t wai5 to call again. Xxx

1 month ago

When are you going to be on the lines in the morning/afternoon again. Missing our chat. Rachel xx

1 month ago

Splendid Ty XX AC

1 month ago

Be careful with Linda guys & don’t be too hard & rough with her, she’s such a sweetheart, she’s a lovely girl. Xxxx

1 month ago

Pic 4 i give anything to bury my face in there

1 month ago

Cute little cock hungry tart, just how we all like ‘em on this line! Rough her up a bit & she’ll still ask you for more!

1 month ago

Linda definitely needs a lot of cock & you can do what ever you want to do to her & she’ll take it all, no matter how rough you are with her! Total slut! 1 of the best!

1 month ago

Filthy Leeds bitch who needs a lot of cock.

1 month ago

I know I was speaking quiet bc of housemates, it probably sounded weird all the long silences. Do you respond to these comments? Michael

1 month ago

So great to hear your gorgeous voice again. Splattered like crazy xxx Ian xxx

2 months ago

Can’t wait till you’re next on, fuck I’m going to work you so fucking hard & totally ruin you Linda, xx

2 months ago

I don’t think you will find a more dirtier bitch than Linda.

2 months ago

Enjoy your break come back revitalised. Look forward to chatting then great legs Leah and fantastic chest love x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Christina
(PIN: 7022)

Christina

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)

Sugar Maria

Alexa
(PIN: 7151)

Alexa

Lorri
(PIN: 7204)