Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 9 hours ago about Francesca
    Hi Guys, sorry I have not been around lately, been missing chatting with you and hope to be back soon x
  • 9 hours ago about Chelsea
    Thank you all for the horny comments. Mike call me I love to have fun with you xxx
  • 9 hours ago about Suzy
    Must call you photo 4 demands it dave in wales hope your on after 12 on Wednesday night
  • 9 hours ago about Tanya
    HEY GUYS Catch me most days after 4 and mornings wen I can most week ends!!!! Speak soon!!! Hope ur day is as MAGICAL as my pussy..... speak soon 😜
  • 10 hours ago about Tanya
    Where’s my special fire man Jason at. Call me my Aries king xx Tanya

Phone Sex Profiles: Linda

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Linda on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7077

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Linda (Pin 7077)

Linda

Photos of Linda

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Linda

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Linda isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
289 comments

Hi, my names Linda. I’m 25 and live in Leeds. I’m 5ft 8” with long dark hair and green eyes. I am fit and do a lot of exercise. I’ve got 36D boobs. I am really happy and bubbly and I’d really like to speak to you today. I’m here for the next couple of hours so if you want to give me a call I’d really really like it and I’d really like to speak to you. So thank you very much and I’m looking forward to speaking to you. Bye Bye. Call me on and enter PIN 7077 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Linda on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7077

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Linda

1 week ago

Tried to call today but no luck. Caught my wife on her back again with her ex husband up her cunt. Thought you could listen again with me. He smashed the shit out of her and came in her mouth again. Will try and catch you soon. Scott. X

1 week ago

Wow. You look amazing. Can’t wait for foot fun with you again. Xx

1 week ago

Loved speaking to you as we listened to my wife getting fucked by her ex husband. Will phone you soon to give you an update. Hope you enjoyed it as much as me. Sorry that my phone kept cutting out though. Speak soon, Scott X.

2 weeks ago

Glorious filthy girl!

3 weeks ago

I want to face fuck you & make you gag on my dick & make your eyes water like fuck Linda! You’ll love it you!

1 month ago

Hi Linda . Been great fun with over the last 18 months or so but need to get back to work . You are a lovely fun girl and I wish you well in all you do . Take care . Love David ( You know who ) xx

1 month ago

Linda, WOW, what an amazing time I've just had talking to you - BRIAN

1 month ago

Linda, Thank you very much for our long chat, I'm very happy - BRIAN

1 month ago

I love you speak again soon love ? Aaaaa

1 month ago

Absolute tart, says yes to everything & does everything you ask of her!

1 month ago

Leah I love you

1 month ago

Hi gorgeous had an amazing chat yesterday. You really are a sweet heart and down to earth. Speak soon All my love Richard XX

1 month ago

Lovely pussy

2 months ago

Bend over & touch your toes bitch & take my big dick in your ass! 1 of the best little tarts on here!

2 months ago

Pure fucking filth! Great to use as a cum dump! Xx

2 months ago

Waiting for warm weather so we can wank outside again xxx Ian

2 months ago

Linda, I hope you enjoyed last night as much as I did. Still laughing about the doctor's surgery!! Would love to speak again tonight. X Sam x

2 months ago

Hope I am not the David you are referring to !! X

2 months ago

Linda, I enjoyed last night's (or this morning's, to be accurate!) even more. Who know's what tonight may bring? I'll have a shandy to hand just in case!! X Sam x

2 months ago

Linda, so missing our chats. Can't wait to tell you about my new dress and heels. You are such a sexy lady. Rachel xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Erica
(PIN: 3834)

Erica

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs
0093-1

Kk
(PIN: 6203)

Kk

Brandy