Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 17 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you πŸ˜‰xx
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male
  • 18 hours ago about Honey
    Plastered my worktop with spunk - should have been inside your cunt or mouth (whichever you prefer) Graham xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Lola-May

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lola-May (Pin 1095)

Lola-May

Photos of Lola-May

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lola-May

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lola-May isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
320 comments

Hello everyone, my name is Lola-May. I'm 30 years old, fun, bubbly and love to be wild in the bedroom. I am 5' 7" long legs, dark hair and dark eyes. My favourite colour is red, I'm wearing red lipstick on my luscious lips, red teddy black stockings and 6" high black stilettos. I am ready and waiting for you, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Lola-May

1 day ago

Hi Mark. Don't be shy give me call I don't bite unless you want me too. Love xXLolaXx 😍

4 days ago

Hi. Hope you are well and things OK. Speak soon, hopefully. Love Mr Newsagent. Xxx Hottest ass ever mmmm

1 week ago

Thanks for listening to me rambling on this morning, helped me make a big wet patch in my panties. Martin

1 week ago

Hi lola,I'm mark ,newly widower,trying to build up braveness to call never called line before but you would be the girl I would need if I did hope I can talk to you soon your beautiful. XXX

2 weeks ago

New caller 😁 sexy Heather's who loves a πŸ‘— up Sissy party. Loves sucking πŸ†. LOVES Red πŸ’„. SCREAMS!! PEG Me !!!! HARDER πŸ†πŸ˜ Love xXLolaXx 🀩

2 weeks ago

New caller😁 Adam cum bucket πŸͺ£ from Southampton. Enjoyed holding you in the cock cage πŸ”’ πŸ†. 😁. Love xXLolaXx 🀩

4 weeks ago

Slave Peter you’re always welcome to come and serve me in every way. πŸͺ£πŸ†πŸ’³πŸ‘—πŸ‘™πŸͺ  Love XXLolaXX 😘

1 month ago

Thank you for allowing me to serve and worship you , beautiful Mistress Lola May. I beg to serve you again. Slave Peter.

1 month ago

Mr Newsagent 😁 You need to come and get a Xmas πŸ“¦ spanking πŸ† ASAP 🀩 Love XxLolaxX ❀️

1 month ago

Hi, Jimmy 😁. Nothing better than a return caller asking me for a good PEGGING πŸ†πŸ˜. I love to ruin BOTTOMS. Love XxLolaxX 🀩

1 month ago

Hi Lola may, that chat was amazing as usual. You’re the best my beautiful phone chat friend!! Love jimmy xx

1 month ago

Helped me shoot two loads of hot spunk into my wifes dirty knickers before making me suck and lick them clean. Imagining she had been spit roasted by two young studs while I was at work

1 month ago

Thank you for cucking me x

1 month ago

Hi Steve from Cardiff who loves sucking my wet juicy gym Knickers πŸ‘™ straight out the washing basket 😝. Always welcome HERE!! Love XxLolaxX 😍

2 months ago

Hi Ali. πŸ‘‹ Loved hearing all about the naughty things your MISTRESS has been doing to you. πŸ” πŸ’„ πŸ‘—πŸ†πŸ‘ πŸͺ£πŸ‘™πŸͺ πŸ”πŸ’³πŸ’·πŸ˜.

2 months ago

Hi, Zaceeeeeeee 😍. Enjoyed our flash light session. All about CONTROLLING that πŸ†πŸ₯•. Love xXLola.xX

2 months ago

Hi, Mr denim πŸ‘—πŸ‘–. Well done SiSSY slut for keeping your COCK πŸ”’ on for 24hrs 😁. Love XxLolaxX 🀩

2 months ago

Cock caged for you mistress,as you ordered. Looking forward to calling you soon to beg permission to remove it. Hope you enjoy thinking of my discomfort and submission to you until then. Your sissy slut denim toy.

3 months ago

Hi, Dave from Cheshire... 😁😁. Stockings are always on just for you. Xxx

3 months ago

Hey Lola Whats a girl to do...? All dressed up and nowhere to play, Saturday morning at 06 30.... Sorry we couldn't connect...you'd have loved my stockings, suspenders and panties, i know i did πŸ˜€ πŸ’¦ Speak soon, i hope, Dave, Cheshire xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Janaia
(PIN: 1136)

Janaia

Natalie
(PIN: 1234)

Natalie

JJ
(PIN: 1673)