Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 10 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 10 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy Β°β™‘Β° "xx
  • 10 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 10 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. πŸ’‹πŸ‘—πŸ‘„πŸ‘™πŸ‘…πŸ‘ πŸ‘—

Phone Sex Profiles: Lola-May

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lola-May (Pin 1095)

Lola-May

Photos of Lola-May

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lola-May

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Lola-May is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 1095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

235 comments

Hello everyone, my name is Lola-May. I'm 30 years old, fun, bubbly and love to be wild in the bedroom. I am 5' 7" long legs, dark hair and dark eyes. My favourite colour is red, I'm wearing red lipstick on my luscious lips, red teddy black stockings and 6" high black stilettos. I am ready and waiting for you, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lola-May

1 week ago

Absolutely fantastic! I came in buckets! - Pete (Loughborough)

2 weeks ago

New caller 😁. Hi, Ron πŸ‘‹ loved hearing all about the HORNY πŸ† things you do including the 🍍 tasting πŸ˜‹. Love xXLolaXx 🀩

2 weeks ago

New caller 😁 Mark from Newcastle aka Mia new sexy slave from Newcastle. πŸ†πŸ₯³πŸ‘ πŸ©±

3 weeks ago

Hi, you didn't leave your name πŸ€”. I love to talking to ladies 🀩. Thanks for the message .. Love xXLolaxX😘

3 weeks ago

Hi sexy, I am a women and so horny, do you like phone sex with girls? If so I will call xxx

1 month ago

Hi, Mr NewsagentπŸ‘‹. Thank you for your message. Loyal πŸ’―. Happy Easter 🐣 πŸ’“. Love XxLolaxX 😘

1 month ago

Hope you have a good Easter weekend. Luv. Your Newsagent xxx

1 month ago

New caller 😁 Chris from Birmingham aka Christina named by me πŸ˜‰. Sexy sissy slut red pvc hot pants, wet body suit looking very sexy. Loves to be PEGGED πŸ† Horny πŸ†.. 😍 loved it. xXLolaXx 😘

1 month ago

Hi, Horny Alan πŸ† 😁.. I love talking to you 🀩. Love xXLolaxX 😘

1 month ago

New caller 😁 Dave aka Darcey named by me πŸ˜‰.πŸ‘—πŸ©±πŸ‘  sexy outfit. I'm impressed 🀩. PeggingπŸ† 🍌 for 1 an half hours πŸ₯΄. You get the Gold award πŸ…. Fantastic chat. Love xXLolaxX 😘

1 month ago

Hi Jay. Hope all is well. Sorry I missed your message on Friday. Try to catch me this week. Love xXLolaXx 😘.

1 month ago

Hi lola may hope your well are you on after 7 fri evening for a long role play horny session love j

2 months ago

Hi, Mike 😁. Thank you for your message. Don't be shy ☺. I love a guy who can bounce on me on his πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† πŸ˜‹ I will be waiting for your call. Love xXLolaxX 😘

2 months ago

Not called before but would love to be a new caller who fucks you up against a wall xx mick 🀞

2 months ago

New caller 😁 @ Phil from Liverpool who likes wank πŸ† instructions. I award you a πŸ… medal. Very impressed. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Love XxLolaxX πŸ’˜

2 months ago

New caller 😁 @ Tony artist 🎨from London. It was my pleasure. Port 🍸 red 🌹. Call me soon. Love xXLolaxX😘

2 months ago

πŸ‘‹ Jay. Give me a message when you have decided on a time?? I everything HORNY πŸ†πŸ˜πŸ’¦πŸ˜‹πŸ₯‚ πŸ‘— Look forward to hearing from you soon. Love xXlolaxX 😘

2 months ago

Hi lola May thankyou for reply I will message in advance about late night session or maybe day time,will be a week or so would be great if you do role play thankyou j

2 months ago

Hi, J. Glad you’re loving my sexy photos 😁. I can be a night πŸ¦‰ if arranged in advance. Let me know when you’re up for a late night HORNY session. Love xXLolaxX 🀩 πŸ‘…πŸ₯‚πŸ‘—πŸ˜˜

2 months ago

Hi lola may love your photos are you on throughout the night xxxxx j

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Ruby
(PIN: 7127)

Ruby

Taylor
(PIN: 1067)

Taylor

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Sexy Sara
(PIN: 1131)