Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 2 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 3 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 3 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 3 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Lola-May

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1095

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Lola-May (Pin 1095)

Lola-May

Photos of Lola-May

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Lola-May

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Lola-May isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
66 comments

Hello everyone, my name is Lola-May. I'm 30 years old, fun, bubbly and love to be wild in the bedroom. I am 5' 7" long legs, dark hair and dark eyes. My favourite colour is red, I'm wearing red lipstick on my luscious lips, red teddy black stockings and 6" high black stilettos. I am ready and waiting for you, call me. Call me on and enter PIN 1095 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Lola-May on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1095

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Lola-May

6 days ago

@Mr Sheffield. Its always a pleasure to hear your voice. MONDAY MORNING πŸ†πŸ˜πŸ˜˜

1 week ago

Hi Lola I’m back to work Monday it was nice talking to as always your such naughty but very nice lady to talk to talk again son mr Sheffield

1 week ago

@Rob I would love the pleasure of RUBBING my six inch πŸ‘  all over your BALLS 😁. Waiting for your call. Love XxLolaXx πŸ₯°

1 week ago

@ Mr Sheffield thanks you for your call πŸ†πŸ†. Hope you feel better soon. Love XxLolaXx πŸ’˜

2 weeks ago

Hi Lola May, will you use your stiletto heels on my cock and balls? Rob xxx

2 weeks ago

@ Simon thank you. Look forward to hearing from you soon.πŸ†β€πŸ˜˜

2 weeks ago

@ Dean i hope I made your birthday one that you will always remember. πŸŽ‚πŸ†. Have a great weekend. 🍾. Love from XxLolaXX 😘

2 weeks ago

Great chat Lola thank you! You’re one hot horny minx😈 I’ll look forward to the next time Simon 😘

2 weeks ago

Lola is amazing her voice is so good to listen to. Was really nice to play with her DEAN Newcastle

2 weeks ago

Your bottom is so perfect and sexy. Amazing !

3 weeks ago

@P from Liverpool sorry we got cut off. Call me back soon for part 2 . I love my Liverpool loyal weekend callers HORNY πŸ† 😈 . XxLolaxX 😘

3 weeks ago

I love it when I get a message or a call from a sexy BI lady or COUPLES 😻. Look forward to hearing your sweet sexy voice . Thank you for your compliments and message. XxLolaXx

3 weeks ago

you are gorgeous do you have a spanning connection and do you like ladies I am I Bi and into you baby x

3 weeks ago

@ Mr SPANK. Waiting for your call so I can make you come with my soft speaking voice as I give your bottom a good hard SPANKING. XxLolaXx

3 weeks ago

@ Mr Newagent catch up.with you this evening. 7pm. XxLolaXx

3 weeks ago

Any chance 7 pm tonight ?.. Your Newsagent xxx

3 weeks ago

@lola May, soft voice make cum back for a spanking. Speak to you soon as we get back in our position. I will tell you more

3 weeks ago

@ Jason call me for a chat soon XxLolaXx 😘

3 weeks ago

Lola lad from Liverpool just got cut off and won’t let me connect to ur PIN, I’ll keep trying love P

3 weeks ago

@lola May, soft voice make cum back for a spanking

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)

Suzie

Vanessa
(PIN: 1325)

Vanessa

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Abby
(PIN: 4230)