Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Nicky
    Hi Nicky it Paul from ashington I waited for you on Sunday night I was thinking about where was you had the bed ready for you and your silk grey stockings am not be able to talk to you tonight because Iam doing night shift all this week off Sunday ar
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    Fuck me your a sexy bitch
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi babs Iam bored am doing night shift this week off Saturday and Sunday nothing to do just having a nice cup of coffee and a beacon egg sandwich for my tea get another break at 8,0 clock finish at 8 in the morning started at 4 I can't call you not
  • 1 day ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your lovely message & I had a good weekend. Hope you are well & we can catch up this week. Take care & hope the weather is not so wet as here. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹
  • 1 day ago about Babs
    Hi Babs what happened last night when we was talking my phone went beep beep beep and then it went off and you said I speak to you soon what do you mean then I tried calling you back but you was offline I love you very much Babs message me back stra

Phone Sex Profiles: Melissa

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7180

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Melissa (Pin 7180)

Melissa

Photos of Melissa

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Melissa

AVAILABLE TO CHAT
Melissa is available to chat! Just call
0909 860 9600 & enter pin 7180

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge.

129 comments

Hey my name is Melissa, but you can call me Mel. My agent number is 7180 and I am a 21 year old student, I am originally from London but living in Surrey. I am a size 10, I am quite petite, I have very curly hair, brown eyes and chocolate skin. I love to have fun and chat when I get bored of studying. Call me on and enter PIN 7180 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Melissa on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7180

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Melissa

1 day ago

Mistress when you on next?

1 day ago

Melissa can i be your bitch and bend over for you to fuck my boi pussy would love to be dominated by you. Your one hot slut xx

2 days ago

Hi babe hope you had a good weekend have you been thinking about my big thick cock and you wearing a sexy pvc skirt so I can cum all over your pvc arse baby miss u love Paul xx mwah xx

4 days ago

Hi Melissa wish you was sat on my face as I lick your lovely tight shaved pussy as u suck on my big thick cock would be so horny love u Paul xx xx xx

4 days ago

Melissa the sound of my big thick hard cock drives you crazy gets u really horny and wet would love to see u in a sexy shiny black pvc skirt so I can wank off and cum all over your sexy pvc arse yummy chat soon love Paul xx xx mwah xx xx

4 days ago

Would love to drink your warm golden piss before filling your tight wet pussy with my thick creamy load xxx James

4 days ago

FTC your message disguises the fact you like to be a sissy boy now bend over my dildo is going up your arse BITCH BOY xx

4 days ago

Melissa Master F T C would like to see you in his office NOW bitch. Make sure you are wearing knickers as after I have finished with you, you WONT want to reveal your red raw arse cheeks or cunt flaps for a fucking long time Master F T C

5 days ago

Hi Mellisa is john from inverness we spoke yesterday morning sorry we got cut off i heard my wife coming down the stairs and had to hide my raging hard on from her as its now yours hope to speak soon again

5 days ago

Time space.. wine it’s all relative right lol hope you managed to shake it off with that shower speak soon D XX

5 days ago

FTC been chatting to some of the other girls it seems that you like to.be abused with toys so come on bend over xxx

5 days ago

Can be by the back door from 9.. are you free? D X

5 days ago

FTC they are indeed a 32D! Haha! X

6 days ago

Melissa Are you sure that your tits are not 32DD? Or even a 32DDD for that matter? Guess who? Now got back to your studying

6 days ago

FTC was great to hear from you yesterday. Speak soon x

6 days ago

Melissa I thought you were size 32 DD or even DDD he he he. Master FTC

6 days ago

Mr G lovely catch up this eve. Awwe dont work too hard! Stay safe and we will talk when we can x

6 days ago

Hey my credit ran out.... I’ll try the back door tomorrow might need to recreate the tommy keisha scenes lol.. brushing up on my french I’ll be ready tomorrow for sure hope you will be too.. D XX

6 days ago

I am a 32 D x

6 days ago

I am a 32 D x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Talia
(PIN: 7076)

Talia

Melissa
(PIN: 7180)

Melissa

Ella
(PIN: 7092)

Ella

Lucy
(PIN: 7062)