Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 22 hours ago about Mandy-Marie
    Thank you Jeff always a pleasure sweetness xxx
  • 1 day ago about Amelia
    There is only one "blue" "milky bar" for Mr Bond to "nestle" in, Madam? x
  • 1 day ago about Julie
    Jim my voice does that to many your not alone โค
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Mick, please call and unload your balls all over this voluptuous body! Sadie xx
  • 1 day ago about Sadie
    Hi Lucie, call me, and letโ€™s try that massage! Sadie xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxy (Pin 1092)

Roxy

Photos of Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
871 comments

Hi guys, this is Roxy you're talking to. I am blonde, 42 years of age with 42 DD breasts and my pussy is tight, throbbing and wet. I can't wait to have fun with you. Come and join me call on 1092. Call me on and enter PIN 1092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxy

3 weeks ago

To all the wonderful w@nkers . Iโ€™m so sorry to write this but due to personal problems I will no longer be returning to work . I will keep certain calls in my memories forever ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ โค๏ธ you all know who you are my naughty ๐Ÿ‘ฟ regs . Thank y

1 month ago

Hi sweetheart Roxy how are you my beautiful sweetheart you are so special to me and I love you forever ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนAnd I love my big sexy big 42DD boobs From your gorgeous handsome boyfriend Allan ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

1 month ago

Great to hear you are on your way back! I am looking forward to some real phone fun. HRHMG

1 month ago

Hey ๐Ÿ‘‹ lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š callers . Sorry Iโ€™ve been away so long. Missing you all like mad . Iโ€™ll be back next week . I hope to hear from my lovely regs xx

1 month ago

You OK? Allan xxx

1 month ago

I hope you are doing well. I am looking forward to talking to you soon. Take care. HRHMG

1 month ago

Roxy are you gone for good? Mr Magic

2 months ago

Hi sweetheart Roxy I love you and I want you forever and I love you sweetheart and I am missing you so much you are always in my heart forever From your Hubby Allan ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

2 months ago

I hope you will be back soon. Take care and keep well. HRHMG

3 months ago

3 months ago

Hi Roxy how are you are you alright my beautiful babe ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน you are my special gorgeous friend forever Roxy ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

3 months ago

I hope everything is going well and I am looking forward to your return. HRHMG

3 months ago

Hi Roxy how are you and how is your body getting on ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน FROM ALLAN YOUR BEST FRIEND ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

3 months ago

Hope you doing good!!! Love Allan xxx

3 months ago

Hi roxy. Hope your back soon. Keep having to wank load over your pics. Miss chats about you and your maid Katie.x Carl

3 months ago

Roxy where are you ? When are you back I miss you so much j do not call anyone else . Please let me know when youโ€™re back .

4 months ago

miss those old conversations we use to have Andrew

4 months ago

I hope your all doing well & the sexy ladies on this line are keeping you on your toes . Miss chatting to you all xx

4 months ago

I hope everything is going okay for you. I look forward to talking to you when you get back. HRHMG

4 months ago

Take care xxx Allan

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Jessica
(PIN: 1060)

Jessica

Madie
(PIN: 7047)

Madie

Bianca
(PIN: 6947)