Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Shellie
    hi sexy Shellie I like comment you send me.i like to have naughty chat with you.have a naughty play at the same time.do you like to have naughty chat have a naughty play with me at the same time.Nicky
  • 4 hours ago about Kinky Katie
    Hi yes give me a call then. Kinky Katie xxx
  • 4 hours ago about Becky
    Hi Andy, thank you for your lovely messages, I'm ruined!!! Hope you're having a good weekend, I'm missing you very much. I really enjoyed our naughty chat, you are a dirty man 😘 all my love Becky xxxxxxxx
  • 4 hours ago about Chrissie
    nice catch up clean that mess up and il be checkin you soon anthony xx
  • 4 hours ago about Jeanette
    Lovely chat with this lady x

Phone Sex Profiles: Roxy

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Roxy on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1092

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Roxy (Pin 1092)

Roxy

Photos of Roxy

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Roxy

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Roxy isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
455 comments

Hi guys, this is Roxy you're talking to. I am blonde, 42 years of age with 42 DD breasts and my pussy is tight, throbbing and wet. I can't wait to have fun with you. Come and join me call on 1092. Call me on and enter PIN 1092 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Roxy on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1092

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Roxy

1 day ago

This chick is a ride or die chick who ever is lucky enough to be banging this should stick with this horny , dirt bag , I mean this with the greatest of compliments . You are one horny lady . Your one of a kind . Thank you for the many cum loads and

1 day ago

Roxy hope all went well yesterday and you recover quickly. sending hugs Andrew xxx

2 days ago

Roxy you made me chuckle, Andrew xxxx

2 days ago

Want to fill all your holes Roxy you naughty minx xx Andy.

2 days ago

I really need to be deep inside you , our every single chat is so dirty and sexy , you make me bust my nut so hard .

3 days ago

I love ❤️ Roxy she’s the filthiest, sexiest, c*m sl*t ever . She roll plays & takes it every inch of my bbc cock , she even gags so deeply on it . You all need to give her a seeing too . BBC ❤️Er right here

3 days ago

I don’t think you can stop me cumming I’m a very sexual women . The only thing stoping me going Damien is the fact that I can’t swallow spunk 😉 😉.

3 days ago

Mmm 😋 I really need & want Alexis to squirt all over my face & I’m my mouth 👄. Alexis baby your in for it when I get my hands on you . 💋

3 days ago

Roxy Roxy how do I stop you from having an Orgasm? and don't forget if your going veggie no more BJ's because of all those little swimmers

3 days ago

(follow on)crutch while putting her arms behind Roxys legs & pulling her legs along side her own body, Alexis now has Roxy totally at her mercy so she can grind with her crutch and lick and suck with her mouth until Alexis squirts into Roxys mouth.

3 days ago

(follow on) Roxys breast, then she leans forward with her elbows on the floor and grinds her clit into Roxy's mouth. she then spins through 180 and pins Roxys head to the floor with her crutch while putting her arms behind Roxys legs (tbc)

3 days ago

as Roxy lay on the floor Alexis slid her feet under Roxy's arms and lowered her pussy onto Roxys mouth then leaned backwards and put her hands on the floor as she ground her pussy into Roxy's mouth during which she moves her hands to (tbc)

3 days ago

Well as your due over on the 1st of August maybe 🤔 we should go then as I want to find the biggest strap on to f*ck you with xx

4 days ago

Hi Roxy baby, Andrew says we should go shopping together for adult toys. When shall we go?? Love Alexis 7289 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

4 days ago

Thanks again for a lovely chat. sorry i had to go, playing at work is a bit risky. Look forward to you telling me if you did all the things i told you a carl to do . adam xxxxxx

4 days ago

Hi Mr Giver , this heat is making me horny enough without your teasing me , I really get turned on by the thought of me with all the other sexy agents and you joining us . Guess I will have to bang one out over the messages xx

5 days ago

after the frustration all day Sunday you managed to crack one off Sunday evening with only 3 minutes talk time left, you cut that fine Roxy, 'The Giver' xx

6 days ago

To the Giver , I want to have a play date with the other ladies without you . Then I’m going to tease you with the details , just like you have teased me all day .

6 days ago

(follow on 3) as Roxy rocks backwards on forwards with her head bobbing up and down milking both cocks as she goes she soon feel jets of white seed entering her from either end

6 days ago

(follow on 2) Roxy feels tongues and lips working on her breast and pussy, still with all of her lingerie she is turn onto all fours as Bill lifts the bunny tail he slide his stiffness into her pussy while her mouth is guide onto The Givers shaft (t

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Linda
(PIN: 7041)

Linda

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Suzie
(PIN: 1462)