Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ’‹ πŸ’‹ ❀️
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘πŸ₯°πŸ˜ xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 16 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Samantha

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1463

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Samantha (Pin 1463)

Samantha

Photos of Samantha

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Samantha

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Samantha isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
89 comments

Hi, my names Samantha and I'm from London. I have long dark wavy hair, big brown eyes and very curvy with a natural 32DD breast size. I'm home alone and I'm feeling really horny right now. I would love to talk to you and maybe I could tell you all of my fantasies. My agent number is 1463 so why don't you give me a call. Call me on and enter PIN 1463 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Samantha on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1463

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Samantha

3 months ago

hi sam what a juicy cunt i'll suck it stupid graham

4 months ago

Brilliant chat with sexy Sam! she is fab!! Greg X

5 months ago

Hi it’s Zack it’s really lovely talking . Can’t seem to know when your next online please let me know

5 months ago

Amazing call this morning, very short but thats because she's soooo good- Paul

5 months ago

Good chat with Sam, nice friendly girl, very sexy!! 10/10 Greg X

5 months ago

Wow that was amazing, thank you Samantha, Jordan xxx

5 months ago

Hello Samantha, missed you today, cannot wait for another lovely shower from you. Speak to you soon your loser wanker Ruper. XXX

6 months ago

Hope to speak to you soon. Take care and all the best Danny xxx

6 months ago

It was a long time coming, that orgasm must have made your day, refreshed and feeling good. Got me hard too as I drill my cock into that juicy cunt!!

6 months ago

Hey Samantha, it's Danny! Well I'm probably sure we made each other happy. You on top bouncing up and down and me caressing your tits!

7 months ago

Hi hun it’s kalvin sorry my credit ran out

8 months ago

Log back on babe! We all miss you loads!!

9 months ago

Great sexy chat with Sam, got me spurting hot cum out in the bath to her sexy voice!! Greg x

9 months ago

Happy NewYear Sam! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and would be having a Happy New Year. I am away from home, but I will give you a call on Sunday Morning when you are still in bed .Lots of love and kidsesxxxxxxAlistair.

11 months ago

Had a nice early chat with Samantha, gave me a good wank in a hot bubble bath. Very enjoyable early morning wanking session! 10/10 Greg x

11 months ago

Had a nice early chat with Samantha, gave me a good wank in a hot bubble bath. Very enjoyable early morning wanking session! 10/10 Greg x

11 months ago

Samantha - many thanks - Richard

1 year ago

Hello sugar! I I am having 10days rest from the site to have my recover and get back stronger to the site for you.Lots of love Alisterxxxx

1 year ago

HELLO SAM! I WILL CALL YOU SOON; as I interested and hope we can stay in touch with each other.Lots of love Alisterxxxxxx.

1 year ago

Hello my darling! I am sorry about last night.I want you so much!I will call you soon please do not give up on me.If only it was an ordinary phone call,I would have called you this morning.Lots of love and kissesxxxxx.Alister

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Lacey
(PIN: 7238)

Lacey

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Erica
(PIN: 3834)