Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 3 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hahahaha, I will do anything but you wont catch me at a Utd game unless they were playing City. It's not the traditional battery style phone. you are a bit cheeky with the UTD comment so prepare to be punished. LOL xxx
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Hi NICKY it's PETE nicky do you realise 7 years ago this month was the first time I call you so what does that tell you I loved you then t
  • 3 hours ago about Nicky
    Heyyyy get iff the phone i need u lol
  • 3 hours ago about Jade
    A wonderful sexy chat with the brilliant horny Miss Jade, love from your secret admirer!
  • 3 hours ago about Jules
    Jules I haven't been able to get back bad times in Aberdeen but I look forward to hearing u lockdown23rd love James

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 6943)

Sarah

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
604 comments

Hello there I'm called Sarah and I live in Nottinghamshire. I have long dark hair and deep blue eyes. I have 34DD tits and I am very athletic. I'm a horny little devil with a very tight, wet shaven pussy, I'm sure you would have a lot of fun with me. I am very broad minded. Please get in contact with me on 6943. I would love to hear from you. Thank you, bye. Call me on and enter PIN 6943 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6943

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

1 day ago

I love horny woman 😉

1 day ago

Do you like horny women too

5 days ago

Just wondering what time you will be online tomorrow at and how Long will you be online 😏

5 days ago

What time will you be on 😜

6 days ago

Hi guys I’ll be on most of Friday and Saturday call me and you won’t be disappointed xxxx

6 days ago

Hello When you going to be on next would love to here the story about the plumbers 😜

1 week ago

Hi Gary I’ll be on at 10.30 this morning I’m going to make u cum 3 times today xx

2 weeks ago

Hi there sexy Sarah, Gary here from north Yorkshire. Hope you can come online at lunch,12pm to 1PM

2 weeks ago

Hi Gary, you was amazing I made you cum 3 times again you randy fucker. I got lots more to do to you babe Xxxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Sara thanks for the reply have ordered more injections will phone as soon as I pick them up from chemist I'm ready to empty my sack I need you to make me cum phone asap xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi there sexy Sarah, you dirty bitch, Gary here from north Yorkshire. You were fucking amazing today 23rd July. Can't wait for our next session.

3 weeks ago

Hi my sexy Gary from North Yorkshire, I made you cum 3 times you randy fucker I’ll be at 4 o’clock for you today get in your car in that car park baby I’m waiting for you love from your dirty bitch Sara 💋💋💋

3 weeks ago

Hi there you dirty bitch, you were fucking amazing this afternoon, can't wait to chat with you tomorrow

3 weeks ago

Hi Chris I got lots of role play for you and plenty of dirty stories to tell you, I loved sharing my experiences with u can’t wait to tell you more love Sara 🥰

3 weeks ago

Loved you telling me about your plumber nailing you while your ex was in the tool shed!! You're a sexy bitch baby and always make me spunk loads! Chris from Scotland

3 weeks ago

Gary from north Yorkshire sent the last message

3 weeks ago

Hi Gary I’ll be on at 4 o’clock for you today love from your sexy bitch xxxx

3 weeks ago

Hi there Sarah, you dirty bitch, hope you are well, hope we can chat and hopefully fuck tomorrow morning.

4 weeks ago

Hi Steve sorry I missed your call I’ll be on most of the week so ring me and I’ll show you a great time love Sara 😘

4 weeks ago

hi sarah ive been trying to get through to you for a few days cant wait to speak..andy x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abbey
(PIN: 1211)

Abbey

Lizzy
(PIN: 2681)

Lizzy

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Louisa
(PIN: 7294)