Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 17 hours ago about Olivia
    When r u online?
  • 18 hours ago about Alexis
    Just got out the shower wankin over your pictures I can’t leave myself alone
  • 18 hours ago about Tina
    Hi Pete or should that be the man in the garden of love its been too long , need that catch up and much more , that bush is getting out of control xxx
  • 18 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hi Casey Rae or is it Racey Casey!! I know you and I are friends with JJ but it’s time we had naughty spunky wet fun . Mr Growler will keep an eye out for you πŸ˜‰xx
  • 19 hours ago about Tina
    Afternoon Miss Battleaxe LOL. Incase you are wondering why you have not heard my dulcet tones recently, its because certain things have happeded and its taking longer to recover. I saw you were online but you are gabbing. A Nice Male

Phone Sex Profiles: Sarah

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 6943

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Sarah (Pin 6943)

Sarah

Photos of Sarah

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Sarah

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Sarah isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1628 comments

Hello there I'm called Sarah and I live in Nottinghamshire. I have long dark hair and deep blue eyes. I have 34DD tits and I am very athletic. I'm a horny little devil with a very tight, wet shaven pussy, I'm sure you would have a lot of fun with me. I am very broad minded. Please get in contact with me on 6943. I would love to hear from you. Thank you, bye. Call me on and enter PIN 6943 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Sarah on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 6943

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Purchase call credit from just £10.80 using your credit or debit card

CALL US USING A LOCAL RATE (0161) NUMBER - NO MORE PREMIUM RATE!

Live Chat Wallet is the new look for our pre-paid wallet. Your existing login will still work and your minutes will remain the same. Click on a bundle below to purchase minutes and be taken to our payment page. Alternatively, login or register below.

Recent customer comments about Sarah

1 week ago

Sara massaive big cock play with lots cum in me 16 inch black cock fill up dan had Threesum with a friend it good

2 weeks ago

Nice bush

2 weeks ago

Dan my lovely man with a massive dick 😲call me babe and let’s plays love Sarah xxxx

2 weeks ago

Sara it Dan black guy 16 inch cock in shower so Wet so pop over me play

2 weeks ago

Good morning my darlings start of another week off pure filth and fantasy I’ll be on my usual morning and afternoon give sexy Sarah a call xxxx😘😘😘

2 weeks ago

My pleasure my sexy lover 😘😘😘😘😘

2 weeks ago

Sarah's the most sexiest gilf on the lines i love her there ain't anything she won't do beautiful big tits nice arse hairy cunt mmmmm

3 weeks ago

Dan your massive I’m playing now 🫣🀭🀭🀭xxxx

3 weeks ago

Sarah me Dan cock miss you 16 inch now play

3 weeks ago

I love watching squirting videos can’t to watch it with you babe πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

3 weeks ago

Have found some great squirting videos for us to watch xx πŸ‘… πŸ‘…

3 weeks ago

Dan hope to chat soon u miss your massive dick 🫣xx

3 weeks ago

Hi Sarah, HNY! Think I just missed you hope to speak to you soon, Dan 😘 my dick misses you xxx

3 weeks ago

Tony that was steaming πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„πŸ‘„

3 weeks ago

Ok anon call me soon for your blowjob 😜xxx

3 weeks ago

That was hot Sarah Love Tony xx

3 weeks ago

Sarah I'm ready for daily blowjob will call soon

3 weeks ago

Good morning my lovely’s start of a new week I’ll be on mornings and afternoons so give me a call πŸ“ž and we’ll have some dirty sex love Sarah xxxx

3 weeks ago

Will update you soon re strippers Sarah x

3 weeks ago

I want to wish all you sexy guys and dolls a very happy new year πŸ₯³ all the best for 2023 love to you all love Sarah 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Shannon
(PIN: 1619)

Shannon

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

Kirsty
(PIN: 7273)

Kirsty

Linda
(PIN: 7077)