Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 1 day ago about Abbie
    hi Ian was lovely to speak to you today you are very sexy and horny guy love to speak to you soon and lets have more fun and frolicks take care hunni xx
  • 1 day ago about JJ
    JJ Sounds like a perfect plan. Will have a browse tonight with my wine 🍷. I am sure we will be able to find something appropriate 😜. Take care lots of loveJSxxx ❤️🍓🍉🍫🍍🍓🔭
  • 1 day ago about Sam
    Hi guys I'm back. I've not had any sex for what seems like forever. Come on I'm ready
  • 1 day ago about Jacqueline
    Hi A from Mcr. I always enjoy our roleplays so much, and I'm very glad that they are realistic and enjoyable for you too. Looking forward to the next time. Jackie xx
  • 1 day ago about Abbie
    Fantastic girl. Great voice. Lovely to speak to. Thanks Abbie. Ian xx

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
896 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

4 days ago

Loved it as always ... David xx

5 days ago

I am feeling rather peckish today A very nice male

1 week ago

Its amazing how hungry one gets when they are feeling poorly. For example I could do with a gigantic slice out of pictures 3-5 inclusive that's how hungry I am Suzie. PS keep trimming your lady garden! A lovely nice male

1 week ago

Suzie Once I am completely better I will come and see what work needs to be done to your lady garden and your nether regions. A nice gentle male

2 weeks ago

Hi Suzie Incase you are wondering why I have not appeared for my daily licking of your soaking wet lady garden as well as your boobies its due to the fact that I have cellulitis so have decided to take it easy for a few days. Rest assured when I have

2 weeks ago

SUZIE, I have got news for you, you`re already talk of the town. You are known has " Suzie NO KNICKERS !!! " From D.D.D.B. ( Dirty, Dirty, Dirty, B?????D )

2 weeks ago

Happy New Year to everyone of you Sexy men xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Rascal I always enjoy our time .I will be looking forward to carrying on from last timexxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Dear Dirty Dirty Dirty B?????D .Oh no I will be the talk of the town .Thank-you for thinking of me xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Thank-you Andy dirty bastard , you have a lovely way with words lolxx Suziexx x

2 weeks ago

John I'm pleased we got the problem solved xHappy New Year xSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

Dear Mr T Imid I will always be gentle xxSuziexx x

3 weeks ago

Malcolm I am very curious about what we will be up to next xxSuziexx x Happy New Year xx

3 weeks ago

Sorry suzie I got cut off. Next time we shall continue where we left off. Always a pleasure with you xxxx From your rascal xxx

3 weeks ago

Nice one ....well nice two

3 weeks ago

Christmas came early talk to Suzie last July smashing girl

3 weeks ago

SUZIE, I enjoy, our recent chat you are brilliant. When the merchandise takes off there will be a free " I LIKE GENTLEMAN SAUSAGE " hoodie coming your way. Signed Dirty Dirty Dirty B?????d !!!!!

3 weeks ago

Happy New Year and thank you the problem solved!! Speak very soon take care and love John xxx

3 weeks ago

Hi Suzie I really loved our time together again. I loved fucking you and filling up your cunt with my spunk. You are a perfect phone fuck and I love being your dirty bastard. Take care and happy new year Love Andy xxx💦💦💦

3 weeks ago

Suzie, I am a sex chat VIRGIN !!!!, If i were to call you would you be gentle with me ? Signed Mr T Imid

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Beth
(PIN: 1065)

Beth

Janette
(PIN: 7095)

Janette

Chelsea
(PIN: 7203)

Chelsea

Charlotte
(PIN: 1830)