Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Michael - it was my absolute pleasure!!! Xxx love JJ xxX πŸ‘„πŸ‘„β€οΈ
  • 11 hours ago about Coco La Ma
    Will you be online today after 6pm xxx
  • 11 hours ago about Sammy
    Great talking to you Jamie, its been a while, such irish charm... not sure what happened?? Sammy Β°β™‘Β° "xx
  • 11 hours ago about Susie
    Good evening my lovely girlfriend Suzie it's Paul from ashington your real boyfriend I have been thinking about you when I have been in the garden today and also been thinking about your sheer black stockings I am in love with you speak to you tomorr
  • 11 hours ago about Cat
    Hi miss its Candy, I am trying so hard to get through to you. I will keep trying so you can have your way with me. πŸ’‹πŸ‘—πŸ‘„πŸ‘™πŸ‘…πŸ‘ πŸ‘—

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
2189 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

17 hours ago

hope to talk today Tina, if you are on line? Miss you xxx

3 days ago

will be with you all the way mi carino thanks for a wonderful call ,so thoughtful when you have such a lot going on . as i have said before so special ,,, as you know will be thinking of you sweetie as always mucho amore xxxxx

5 days ago

just letting you know guys tomorrow thursday 19th a change to my usual time i will be on line 10 am until 3 in the afternoon . lot a luv , T xx

5 days ago

just letting you know guys tomorrow thursday 19th a change to my usual time i will be on line 10 am until 3 in the afternoon . lot a luv , T xx

1 week ago

mi carino , every moment has been a total pleasure ,i will be thinking of you of course , you know where i am if you need a friend , your a very special guy ., siempre estoy tu lado , mucho amore as always .. xxxxxx

1 week ago

Thank you so much for everything, not just now but over the years, i may be away for a while as I'll be going home and have to sort some things out in general, but rest assured we'll speak again mi querida xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina, glad you're on Saturday, I'll try and catch you, but because you're the best I know you'll be busy. Speak soon I hope. Terry xxx

2 weeks ago

missing mi carino ..., any chance of one of our pampering sessions on sat. morning , my naughty boy knows his milfy by now , how hungry i get for you ,hope your feeling greedy for all those kisses and of course so much more . xxx

2 weeks ago

to let you know guys will be logging on tomorrow friday earlier than usual 9 30 until 2.30 and also sat . 10 am until 2 in the afternoon , lots of love .xxx

2 weeks ago

Cheers Tony got the gear already for you , so cum on and hit me baby once again cant wait . xx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina, hope your well babe. it's Tony who loves it when you wear your Britney spears outfit. I will be ringing you again soon and can't wait to hear sexy voice and you get my cock rock hard and we fuck until we both cum. You are just the best babe.

3 weeks ago

Hope my carino is enjoying the Spanish sunshine, found something think you might like ,cant wait to tell you . lets say a little slap and tickle as a clue , you know i love to surprise , cant wait . happy weekend , mucho amore xxxx

3 weeks ago

Well my saucy Salford lad hope your special day went with a swing , where did we get to i wonder on your fantasy birthday trip . see if you can guess .xxx.

3 weeks ago

ahh Leigh Happy Birthday it would be great to give you a treat , here until 5ish have a lovely day sweetie hope to speak soon xxx.

3 weeks ago

Hi Tina, hoping to catch up with you tomorrow for a birthday treat. Your Essex Boy Leigh xxxx

1 month ago

Any chance you could come online a bit sooner today (Thursday)? Steve xxx

1 month ago

Whenever I talk to you, I'm climbing on rainbows. Miami calls me, the sunset on the beach is magical......But I'd rather see the sunrise in your eyes❀ Paris x

1 month ago

Will be thinking of my sexy toy boy while i am away , be good for me , as you always are .... in fact when your good your very very good when your bad your fantastic..mucho amore as always mi carino missing you already xxxxxx..

1 month ago

Will be thinking of my sexy toy boy while i am away , be good for me , as you always are .... in fact when your good your very very good when your bad your fantastic..mucho amore as always mi carino missing you already xxxxxx..

1 month ago

Just to let you know guys after this coming friiday 8 th april i will be off line until tues 19 th wishing everyone a nice time over easter . . happy wanking , as always will be gagging for it when i get back , love to all ,xxx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Kelly
(PIN: 1174)

Kelly

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)

Lola-May

Niki
(PIN: 1006)

Niki

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories