Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Vanessa
    Can you come on again at 6
  • 13 hours ago about Jules
    ANDY no worries chat later!! Love Jules 😘😘
  • 13 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    Hi Gerry from Ireland 🇮🇪 love talking to you dirty horny man Queen Bella 👌
  • 14 hours ago about Kelsey-Jo
    Good afternoon Kelsey-Jo. Thanks for your sweet message. My last 2 replies did not go through. Have a great weekend. Lots of love, bosies & kisses Alex Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹😍
  • 14 hours ago about Bonny Bella
    hey Bonny love your new pictures, you are so sexi

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1743 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

1 week ago

tina have a relaxing time thinking of u & bern all ready Johnny

1 week ago

Please behave Tina when you/him (indoors) are on your break

1 week ago

nice to speak to you Steve enjoyed another great fantasy with you . hope to hear from you when i get back x

1 week ago

just to let all my lovely fellas as from tomorrow august 7th until monday aug, 24th i will be off line , but will look forward to cuming back gagging for it and naughtier than ever . missing you all ready love ya . xxx

1 week ago

just to let all my lovely fellas as from tomorrow august 7th until monday aug, 24th i will be off line , but will look forward to cuming back gagging for it and naughtier than ever . missing you all ready love ya . xxx

1 week ago

My Carino what a bugger getting cut off . so frustrating , hope we can finish off what we started before i finish tomorrow evening . .. left hungry for you will miss you xxx

1 week ago

hello to all my lovely naughty boys , its the time of year when i take 5 .so from weekend i will be off line until monday the 24th of august . , but believe me shall cum back gagging for it .... , missing you already luv ya xxx

1 week ago

Great to talk again! You made me cum so hard! Spk soon, Steve xxx😈😘

1 week ago

hi carino hows my naughty greedy boy .. soon be feeding time my lovely , miss you xxx

2 weeks ago

Hi Tina, keep missing you. Your line is always busy! Hope to speak soon, Steve x😈

2 weeks ago

hi tina what time we had. yesterday . must have been the thought of b beingroped up pierced tattoos and swinging while we came like fountains luv Johnny.

3 weeks ago

Hi Tina. Missed you today. Tx

4 weeks ago

Dammit, just missed you Tina, first chance in months to call. I was poised ready to press the button but you logged off just before five. Never mind, there's always next time. Hope you'rw wellTerry x

1 month ago

the divine MR D always hungry for you my carino . xxx

1 month ago

Sorry Tina ran out of credit! Just as it was getting interesting! Keep the wrap dress for another time. Steve xxx

1 month ago

Hello lovely, lovely lady. We were cut off in a wonderful moment, it was not me honestI keep thinking about you and warm coconut oil, hope we can speak soon your loving man G

1 month ago

Distraught that we got cut off just as I was about to get my treat. Your naughty will just have to get double portions next time. Hungry for you as always, D xxx

1 month ago

Hi Tina, sorry I have not called for a while, I hope you are well and keeping safe and enjoying your garden. I am around on Tuesday next week so will be calling you for a good chat and some fun x Maybe Ladies 1st again! What do you think? Colin @ Asc

1 month ago

missing that so so sexy master in the land of the rising son . what a wizard in every way a wonder with rope tying and what he can do with that wand is truly magic . you really have turned me into your cum slut , greedy for more . please sir xx

1 month ago

great to hear from you Lee , i will look forward to next time , dont leave it too long x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Abby
(PIN: 4230)

Abby

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Kerry
(PIN: 1511)

Kerry

Sugar Maria
(PIN: 7084)