Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about Nicola
    sexy chic, get on ur knees ready for my dick ! Jeff
  • 15 hours ago about Nicola
    Hi babes, love that pussy xx
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    JS - the ps was - hope the cat came back!!! Take care ❤️. Xxx love your guilty pleasure J xxX 💋 💋 ❤️ 🍓 🍉 🍫 🍍 🍓 🔭
  • 16 hours ago about JJ
    Love you jj ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I want to hear your sexy voice instructing me. When are you online as you are so popular (understandably) lots of love Mike xx
  • 16 hours ago about Nicky
    I love this girl x

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1802 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

18 hours ago

think those last couple of messages were from the master of the erotic , the beautiful island in the hot sun , not as hot however as the tantalizing scenario you weave , Paradise found .... xx

18 hours ago

think those last couple of messages were from the master of the erotic , the beautiful island in the hot sun , not as hot however as the tantalizing scenario you weave , Paradise found .... xx

20 hours ago

Terry at last , after so long , your still so very naughty but so very nice , great to hear from you . keep well hon . x

1 day ago

where my tongue loves to linger, bfn Tina, hope the interval between our conversations becomes significantly shorter. You are and always will be an absolute star. X

4 days ago

Apologies for the abrupt ending to the best half hour I've had in a long time. The safety buffer on my phone called last orders, far too soon. Time flew and so did you, so until next time Tina, stay well, stay wet and touch yourself in those places

5 days ago

Simply the best...Terry xxx

5 days ago

heres another happy bithday Paul , from Tina, give me a call and i can sing you a birthday song . lots luv xx

1 week ago

hope my mystery caller can get me soon , although i think i do know who you are , hope your well and keeping safe amid the madness . x

1 week ago

Hi Tina how are things with you you are one very bisy lady very hard to get you from a dear friend of old I will try you again some time soon xxx

1 week ago

Hi Tina how are things with you you are one very bisy lady very hard to get you from a dear friend of old I will try you again some time soon xxx

1 week ago

Hi Mike from Cardiff , on in the afternoons mon to fri , cum on boyo see if you can catch me , i long on around noon until five ...... got me intrigued .

1 week ago

every day in every way you just get better and better , always remember the mantra , the more you take the more i make ...... and its all for you xxx

1 week ago

Tried many times to call you would love talk to and get down and dirty will keep trying you sound very interesting with your reply in your page Mike in Cardiff

1 week ago

Building up a big load for my milky milf, hope she will feed me soon enough so i can keep going xxx

1 week ago

Tina Wont you be giving "him indoors" his brekkie at 9am on Monday?

1 week ago

Hii Scott just to let you and my other lovely callers i will be on 9am until 1 on monday 19th oct . back to normal tues . 12 until 5 . look forward to hearing from you Scott , hope we can work something out . enjoy the weekend lovie

1 week ago

Hi Tina,thank you for agreeing to help with my fantasy.Yes there will be lots of it. Would Monday p.m. be okay? Best wishes, Scott xx.

1 week ago

of course Scott , as long as theres plenty of it ... cum on then lets share that fantasy .

1 week ago

Always hot and naughty with you Tina! Can't wait to get you buzzing again! Steve xx😈😘😈😘

2 weeks ago

Takes two to tango Steve , your always nice . but naughty with it , make sure you stay that way . , hope to speak soon , x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Scarlett
(PIN: 1016)

Scarlett

Debs
(PIN: 7205)

Debs

Natalie
(PIN: 7215)

Natalie

Jade
(PIN: 7264)