Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 10 hours ago about Empress
    Can I spunk over your feet, will you make me lick it off Empress I will be your loyal subject, if you let me
  • 10 hours ago about Empress
    Dominate me Mistress I will be your slave
  • 10 hours ago about Sophie
    Missing you lots Sophie, you are the best. Love. you lots, Roy xxx💕💕
  • 10 hours ago about Suzy
    Happy Weekend!...Essex...xxxx
  • 11 hours ago about Mia
    OMG ANNABELLE! So sorry to have kind of missed you PLEASE keep trying let me know when you can be here and I promise you I will do my VERY best to be there xxxx Mxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Tina

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Tina on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 2617

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Tina (Pin 2617)

Tina

Photos of Tina

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Tina

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Tina isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
1905 comments

Hi guys I'm Tina and my number is 2617. I'm very experienced when it comes to playing with naughty boys and naughty toys. I love dressing up, role play and I enjoy spanking and sometimes being spanked. So call me now for some naughty but nice fun and games. Call me on and enter PIN 2617 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Tina on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 2617

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Tina

3 days ago

thanks guys for your Easter greetings , its amazing what you can you can do with chocolate eggs , lots of love to all xx

3 days ago

Hi Tina, I wana cum in your leggings and make you wear them for the rest of the day 😘.. From your leggings lover ❤️❤️

4 days ago

Such a sexy, horny fantasy Tina. Thanks Steve xx😘😈😘😈

1 week ago

Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🍷🍷 sexy tina I would buy you some kinky underwear but I would probably end up wearing them myself

2 weeks ago

have a restful time tina this Easter. bernie is still cumming in both holes sweet dreams from your stud

2 weeks ago

Enjoy your break Tina. Be nice and make sure you buy plenty of Easter Eggs for "him indoors"

2 weeks ago

HI lovely guys just to let you know from today i will be off line until 12th April , have a great Easter , eat as much choc as you want , means when i cum on i can chase you around the room , that will get rid of any unwanted pounds , lots love to

2 weeks ago

HI lovely guys just to let you know from today i will be off line until 12th April , have a great Easter , eat as much choc as you want , means when i cum on i can chase you around the room , that will get rid of any unwanted pounds , lots love to

2 weeks ago

sorry you missed me Lee try and get me before sat. if you can dont think i will be on sat. , hope we can speak soon , always enjoy our chats . xx

3 weeks ago

been trying to get back to u tina but ur very busy if i cant get back through to u hoe ur on sat for a bit lee xxx

3 weeks ago

Colin you naughty man . maybe the black leather basque would be more in keeping instead of the white one ,,, what do you think xx

3 weeks ago

battery died Tina, will call you before I go. Colin xx

3 weeks ago

To get my tongue between those lips, your friend in Durham xx

4 weeks ago

Hi Mark got my new leggings on , they need christening so if your up for it put your forklift to bed and lets go x

4 weeks ago

Hi Mark got my new leggings on , they need christening so if your up for it put your forklift to bed and lets go x

4 weeks ago

WHAT ARE YOU LIKE , Thats it no going back now . the pink pvc dress will be ordered and Blackpool booked for April . you really will be well and truly fucked .. keep me posted sweetie xx

4 weeks ago

Hi tina your crossdressing Friend here I've made up with zoe I just can't help myself I'm gonna get myself in to so much trouble speak soon my love xxx

4 weeks ago

Hi..tina.

4 weeks ago

Hi Tina, I'm sat on my forklift waiting to get hold of you..... Your a very busy lady! Xxx

1 month ago

Tina You are fucking amazing,you made me spunk like a firework

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Brandy
(PIN: 6444)

Brandy

Alexis
(PIN: 7099)

Alexis

Janette
(PIN: 7286)

Janette

Lola-May
(PIN: 1095)