Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Debs

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Debs on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 7205

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Debs (Pin 7205)

Debs

Photos of Debs

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Debs

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Debs isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
215 comments

Hi guys, my names Debbie, I am 54 and I come from Salford. I’ve got long brown hair and blue eyes. I am a dress size 12 to 14. My pussy is always wet, I love being licked out. I’m alone and horny. Call me guys on 7205, I’m waiting to make you happy. Call me on and enter PIN 7205 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Debs on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 7205

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Debs

2 weeks ago

hi yes to the foot wank

2 weeks ago

Hey Debs, you're back online? Let's do a naughty foot wank.

1 month ago

yes on my face

1 month ago

Debs suck and wank my hard dick .then let me shooooooooooot my load ova ur face.

1 month ago

Deds wud love to fuck that lovely bum wank wank wank.

1 month ago

mmmm yes

1 month ago

Em em debs I want to fuck ur are and spunk over ur lovely face .

1 month ago

Good morning Debs woke up with a stiffy thinking of you so looking at your pictures yet again and and they gave me a superb orgasam and fully emptied my sack thanks again Deb speak soon hope that your husband has given you a good morning fuck for me

1 month ago

Em m ur tits and bum r nice like to suck on those tits .and wank over ur lovely bum .

2 months ago

Hi Debs, lovely giving you that all over massage, hope you really enjoyed it, it was lovely after the massage when you had me on my back and rode my cock until I shot up your cunt. Andy L 😘

2 months ago

I love hearing all your comments guys, sooo horny now :) ...Debs...xxx

2 months ago

Hi Debs have been using your pictures again they are a great help in making me cum loads we spoke last week hope to speak tomorrow love from Peter xxx

3 months ago

mmmm yes soon

3 months ago

Mmmmmm yes you sexy horny woman- cam't wait to wank off and get my spunlk to drinble over your tits and lick your wet juicy cunt i luv the taste of cum mmmmmxxx

3 months ago

mmmmm ys xx

3 months ago

Debs need to speak to you soon - would love to lick your wet juicy cunt and spunk ové you god you are driving me crazy your body is driving my cock wild xxx

3 months ago

hi peter speak soon deb xx

3 months ago

Good morning Debs woke up with a stiffy you wasn't available to talk to so emptied my sack looking at your pictures your husband is one lucky man speak soon when ru available love From Peter xxxx

3 months ago

mmmm yes x

3 months ago

Want to wank all over that bum and shoot my hot load x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page