Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 11 hours ago about JJ
    Joe - hope you are OK. I don't know why you are so surprised that I recognise your voice immediately. Take care and stay safe. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 12 hours ago about JJ
    Jamie - wow, you left me sticky!!!! Hope to chat again soon. Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Peter my horny bastard, loved Sunday, and missed u last week, so hope to chat wed looking forward to it rough hands all over my body mmmm ur dirty little secret 😘🥰😍 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Jodie
    Hi Craig, my young stud, I will make sure I say up on Thurs to speak to u, and u no I can't wait for u to slide that young, hard, huge cock wherever you want.....hope to speak Thurs, getting excited already, it's been ages!!! Jodie 😘 xxxx
  • 12 hours ago about Abby
    Sexy Abbey it's Ichigo here I want to cancel the 24th and phone you on the 27th of November Friday is better for me me so will download a new VR game and we can have fun my player as well turning you sexy little thing I'll speak to you you on that Fr

Phone Sex Profiles: Suzie

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Suzie on 0909 860 9603

Remember to enter PIN 1975

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Suzie (Pin 1975)

Suzie

Photos of Suzie

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Suzie

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Suzie isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
803 comments

Hi boys, my names Suzie. I'm 5ft 6" with long blonde hair. My measurements are 36-24-36. I like wearing short skirts and stockings. If you run your hands up between my legs you will find I don't wear panties. My speciality is pleasing men. I'm your fantasy waiting to be fucked come and get me boys. Call me on and enter PIN 1975 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Suzie on 0909 860 9603 & enter PIN 1975

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Suzie

13 hours ago

I told you I would be gentle to your damp pussy Suzie. A Nice Friend

1 day ago

Hope your face is nice and smooth Suzie as I need a nice comfy seat to sit on A S A P. A Nice Man

2 days ago

Suzie sorry I had to go. Land of the Giants - Doomsday Speak soon 😘

4 days ago

Suzie I need a lie down Can I lie on top of your face, with my legs against your lady garden thx? Your fav caller

4 days ago

Suzie PLEASE can I sit on whilst I eat my gourmet burger? I promise I wont bite your tits or pull the flowers out your lady garden honest. An honest male

4 days ago

Suzie Please do not burn your evening meal tonight so that the local fire brigade can have a peaceful evening thx A Nice Friend

4 days ago

Suzie I need a seat after eating a macaroni cheese pie washed down with a can of coke. Is your face free for me to sit on? A nice friend

5 days ago

Suzie I am delighted to say that I wont need to munch on your tits or lady garden tonight as I have just scoffed a skyscraper burger (a single cheese burger topped with donner kebab meat) down my throat in the last 30 minutes. I might be hungry tomor

1 week ago

I did not realise Suzie that I had fucked your lady garden etc that hard when last we spoke, that it prevented you from logging online today Tuesday 13 October. A Nice Male

1 week ago

Just wondering how hard I should smack your arse for logging online late yesterday? A Nice Male

1 week ago

Suzie You have to behave yourself more before it comes back and bites you hard on your arse

1 week ago

Went to ring at 5:30pm, as I saw you were "available" only to discover you had logged offline. Hope I do not have too long to wait in order to get some chomping (which I know you enjoy" in!!!!!! A nice male

1 week ago

When I start feeling peckish later today, I think some bitten tits, some bitten arse cheeks and several large bites in a lady's garden SHOULD help my appetite A Nice Male

2 weeks ago

Oh I forgot Suzie. Its large cork you need for your lady garden its a fucking gigantic one you need LOL A Nice Male

2 weeks ago

To a very nice male .No I do not need a cork for leakage , cheeky chops . Yes I did take your advice . xxSuziexx x

2 weeks ago

To my lovely man Simon , again I had a fantastic time .I'm looking forward to part 2 .Love xxSuziexx

2 weeks ago

SUZIE, Do you like sausages ?, If you do would you like a nibble on my gentleman sausage ! lol xxxxx The Naked Chef.

2 weeks ago

More like a hard smack across your arse cheeks to make them red raw me thinks Suzie he he he LOL A Nice Male

2 weeks ago

Glad to see Miss Clumsy Features took my advice today (Sunday) as it saved her getting her lady garden whipped LOL A Nice Male

2 weeks ago

To a very nice male .Yes I'm so tired and a fumble in my Lady garden would certainly make my flowers grow lol xxSuziexx x

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

Stacy
(PIN: 7265)

Stacy

Clara
(PIN: 7202)

Clara

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories