Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 13 hours ago about Roxy
    next monday count down cum day be ready roxy
  • 13 hours ago about Abby
    Abbey darling on Wednesday the 30th I have not flirted with you for a while and producing sperm for you please don't disappoint me me on the day I tried to phone you and you're not on if you want me me please wait for me Ichigo Kurosaki PS bleach is
  • 13 hours ago about JJ
    Crap day at work so I need to be extra naughty tonight!!!!! 😜 😜 😜 😜 Xxx love JJ xxX 💋 💋 ❤️
  • 14 hours ago about Suzie
    Hi there sexy suzie, Gary here from north Yorkshire hope you are well, hope I will call you soon, hope you can send me a message back to me.
  • 14 hours ago about Lucie
    Hi Lucie. I’d love to tongue fuck your arsehole.

Phone Sex Profiles: Rosebud

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rosebud on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7209

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rosebud (Pin 7209)

Rosebud

Photos of Rosebud

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rosebud

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rosebud isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
334 comments

Hi gents, I am a very experienced, very curvy highly sexed woman in my 50’s. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, massive tits, a cheeky smile with very naughty intentions. So if you want some of that cheeky chat or naughty fun then please call me, Rose bud - agent number 7209. Call me on and enter PIN 7209 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rosebud on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7209

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rosebud

3 weeks ago

Rosebud, my cock is gagging for your mouth, any update ? xx

1 month ago

Rosebud, any update, my cock is gagging for you xx

1 month ago

Rosebud want you back on line. Want to hear your voice chat to you sexy lady. Luv you Steve xxx

1 month ago

Rosebud You are a lovely lady so sexy easy to talk to I miss you Hope you will be back soon Lots of love William xxxxxx

1 month ago

Hi to my lovely dreamboats I will be back as soon as I can miss you all xxxxx

1 month ago

When are you coming back Rosebud, missing wanking with you xx

1 month ago

Rosebud Missing you When will you be coming back You are so sexy and lovely person Take care xxxxxxx L Wm xxc

2 months ago

Rosebud where are you how are you lovely lady miss you xxx

3 months ago

Wanting you Rosebud. Send a message when you will be back missing you gorgeous lady. 💋 xxx so want to chat. You are really lovely xxx

3 months ago

Mmm your photos make my pussy so wet, love Sonia

3 months ago

Thank you Steve for my lovely messages xx

3 months ago

Rosebud hope you ok you're all the woman anyone could want .Caring comforting controlling creative. Love you when you about for a chat luv you gorgeous lady Steve xx💓💋

3 months ago

🥒💦💞

3 months ago

Hope you are ok soilder boy x

3 months ago

Great to see you back Rosebud. I'm so excited look forward to your open minded role play xxx

3 months ago

Hi darling yeah starting back tomorrow looking forward to it 🙊

3 months ago

Will you be about this week. Missing you lovely lady only your fantastic pics to look at. Your voice and chat would make it perfect. Take care from your number 1 fan xxx

3 months ago

Hi Rosebud are you going be be online this week . Missing you gorgeous lady xxx take care xxx Steve

3 months ago

Rosebud thanks for text but longing to chat. Your boys are eager and ready for you. Luv you take care Steve xxx

3 months ago

Look forward to Monday gorgeous lady and having a chat Missed you huge hug. Thinking of you steve xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

Maria
(PIN: 7275)

Maria

Candice "Candy"
(PIN: 1638)

Candice  "Candy"

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page