Phone Sex Categories

Newsletter

Get pics of our sexy girls, special offers, naughty stories and more - straight to your inbox! Subscribe to the monthly newsletter:

Recent Comments

• 15 hours ago about JJ
    Miss you jj. K ❤️
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    I need to cum over your toes sammy xxxx
  • 15 hours ago about Casey-Rae
    Hey Casey X You look gorgeous as always looking forward to the girls night out soon you know we always show our knickers (by mistake) ;) luv ya X Brianna 1909
  • 15 hours ago about Sammy
    Love the seamed stockings, hard just think of a 69 chat with you.
  • 15 hours ago about Jules
    Thoroughly recommend this lady! She will blow your mind as well as your balls! Jules will chat soon honey. Damon xxx

Phone Sex Profiles: Rosebud

We have hundreds of girls waiting to have hot, LIVE phone sex with you. They love phone sex and can't get enough of it. You can connect to the girl below by simply calling the number and entering her pin. Why not check out her other photos too?

Home View more girls in this category Call Rosebud on 0909 860 9600

Remember to enter PIN 7209

Simply press the call button above, or call . Calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge

Rosebud (Pin 7209)

Rosebud

Photos of Rosebud

Click the photos below to view more pictures of Rosebud

NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, Rosebud isn't available right now.
Why not try another girl?
293 comments

Hi gents, I am a very experienced, very curvy highly sexed woman in my 50’s. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, massive tits, a cheeky smile with very naughty intentions. So if you want some of that cheeky chat or naughty fun then please call me, Rose bud - agent number 7209. Call me on and enter PIN 7209 (calls cost 36p per minute plus your network access charge).

Call Rosebud on 0909 860 9600 & enter PIN 7209

Calls cost 36p/minute plus your network access charge or pay using your credit card below. More information.

Call a local rate number & pay using your debit / credit card

If you would rather not call our premium rate number, you can now buy a bundle of minutes and call a local rate number. No premium rate services will appear on your phone bill. You'll still come through to the same service great service. More information.

Recent customer comments about Rosebud

23 hours ago

Rosebud you are a very naughty woman you was dagging for my big thick cock in your mouth pussy and arse I am going to fuck u good and hard love Paul xx xx

1 day ago

Hi rosebud I could tell last night how bad you want my big thick cock you would love to suck it and feel it deep inside your shaved pussy till I cum babe chat soon Paul xx xx

2 days ago

Its soilder boy do you want me to call

2 days ago

Hi Paul I can well imagine how good a f****** you would give me ring me up and tell me all about what you're going to do to me with that long hard cock of yours I'll look forward to it xx

2 days ago

Hi my boobs are 44 double d and all natural . Xx

5 days ago

Hi rosebud you would get a right good fucking off me if I was there with you I want you to feel how big and hard my cock is going deep in your pussy till I cum inside you xx Paul xx

5 days ago

Rosebud how big are your boobs?

1 week ago

Well rosebud your wish might come true one day then you can feel how hard my cock is when you are sucking it and its deep inside your wet pussy babe xx paul xx

1 week ago

Rosebud, mystery man nervous but naughty xx

1 week ago

Hello mystery man you can come and play with me anytime I'm I'm I'm glad you like my new pics. Rosebud xx

1 week ago

Hiya Paul I did enjoy your cock being banned on the phone it was so hard and sounded so good we should wish you been banging it in me instead look forward to the next time .rosebud xxx

1 week ago

Love your new pics - would love to play with you xx xx

1 week ago

Rosebud did you enjoy hearing me banging my cock on the phone for you would love to give you my cock for real you would get it everyday how bad do u want it baby xx love paul xx

3 weeks ago

Seen as you such a polite way of putting it lol depends who it is haha xx

3 weeks ago

Rose bud, do you take it up the shitter?

1 month ago

Love to know what you've been up to babes xxxx

1 month ago

Hi boys I will be back on very soon just a bit busy at the moment catching up on a few things mainly myself why wouldn't you like to know what I've get up to you won't be disappointed I'll tell you all about it xx

1 month ago

Fantastic new pictures, can't wait to talk to you again - Stephen

1 month ago

love your new pictures darlin' xx

1 month ago

She devil here waiting xx

Submit a comment

All comments are anonymous but will need to be approved before they appear on the website

Fancy talking with someone else? See who's available below

(scroll left & right to see more girls)

Show Categories
Back to the top of the page